MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

daniel7lievano
Warrior

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by daniel7lievano »

Thank you @thethiny. I was authenticated and loaded files, but when I click on Sync items doesn´t appear. what I am doing wrong?

@@@ UPDATE: It did work after a while. Thank you so much!!!
@@@ REQUEST: Have you think about unlocking the legendary multiverse in INJUSTICE 2?

antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

i did everything according to the instructions
got many skins,gears but Kurrency field is empty

what am I doing wrong?

also used Sync button but it gives nothing
KS212
Mortal

Post by KS212 »

Came to say thank you to thethiny for this. This is a far far better method as it uses a local item database and only sends the actual unlock calls to the server... the unlocker would only need to be updated if NRS changes the format of the unlock calls. As far as content goes, the moment the game updates we have everything needed to unlock it since it exists locally.

Probably the only way to one-up this is to somehow have a way to unlock content while 100% offline so we can say fuck you to WB/NRS's bullshit always online singleplayer crap... but for now this is the best.

Thank you very much!
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

daniel7lievano wrote:Thank you @thethiny. I was authenticated and loaded files, but when I click on Sync items doesn´t appear. what I am doing wrong?

@@@ UPDATE: It did work after a while. Thank you so much!!!
@@@ REQUEST: Have you think about unlocking the legendary multiverse in INJUSTICE 2?
I haven't tried modding IJ2 yet.
antreute wrote:i did everything according to the instructions
got many skins,gears but Kurrency field is empty

what am I doing wrong?

also used Sync button but it gives nothing
Did you press "Load" on the Coalesced and the the MK11 Database? if not, then do that first. If yes, then after "Syncing" it found out that you already have all items. To make sure that everything is fine, go to any character and go to the "Other" section, it should never be empty.
KS212 wrote:Probably the only way to one-up this is to somehow have a way to unlock content while 100% offline so we can say [redacted] to WB/NRS's bullshit always online singleplayer crap... but for now this is the best.
It is possible to unlock everything offline. Your offline inventory is stored in C:\users\<your_username>\AppData\Local\MK11. How does it work? I haven't tried.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

thethiny wrote:
Did you press "Load" on the Coalesced and the the MK11 Database? if not, then do that first. If yes, then after "Syncing" it found out that you already have all items. To make sure that everything is fine, go to any character and go to the "Other" section, it should never be empty.
I did everything,as i said before,got many skins,gears,ai buffs,unlocked them all

and Other section is not empty
HaiTian
Apprentice

Post by HaiTian »

I can't not add my MK11ItemDatabase.xxx file because my lower part of 'game data files' option is missing, I can't drag the window down to display it, how do I do that now?
"Back away. Before I scream…"
"I expect this to be hair-raising."
"Quiet, child. It’s time for you to join your friends."
"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what raiden could not." (Sindel, MK12)
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"Let the New Era begin." (Kronika, MK11)
"I am nature." (Poison Ivy, Injustice2)
"For a free Edenia!" (Tanya, MKX)
HaiTian
Apprentice

Post by HaiTian »

hmm...an extra post...
"Back away. Before I scream…"
"I expect this to be hair-raising."
"Quiet, child. It’s time for you to join your friends."
"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what raiden could not." (Sindel, MK12)
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"Let the New Era begin." (Kronika, MK11)
"I am nature." (Poison Ivy, Injustice2)
"For a free Edenia!" (Tanya, MKX)
David LionHeart
Mortal

Post by David LionHeart »

Someone can write step by step how to know the MK11's steam ID? Because video from thethiny doesn't play anymore and my method to retrative it maybe isn't correct...

The program give me always error when try to authenticate and tell me that it can't retrative token code
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

I just tried, the video is still working. Can you show me what appears?

@Haitian use File > open > Database,
then click inside the Coalesced Field, and press tab until you feel you're on the button. In next update maybe I'll do a resize.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

Download Link Removed at the Request of Warner Bros. Entertainment.
:shock:
KS212
Mortal

Post by KS212 »

thethiny wrote:
It is possible to unlock everything offline. Your offline inventory is stored in C:\users\<your_username>\AppData\Local\MK11. How does it work? I haven't tried.
The thing is the offline inventory is only legit/used once it comes from the server. Basically if you make the changes that sync to the server like we currently do, then ok sure no problem, it replicates fine to the offline inventory. The problem is if say, we ever wanted to make changes to the offline inventory WITHOUT the server... that's when you can't. They've specifically made it so that only changes that are authenticated/signed/etc via the server can get written legitimately.

So basically if we ever wanted to take the game 100% offline one day and wanted to make inventory changes or unlock stuff without the server, we can't. '100% win' is if we can ever succeed in liberating the game from NRS/WB's forced server garbage and still retain full control over content unlocks.

Also shit that was fast... WB already C&D'd you?? Fucking hell... Wonder how HukpoFuji avoided a C&D all this while..
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

For your offline inventory concern, you can load the game in offline mode and still have your inventory. The game loads it from the server, and stores it offline, then if it fails to connect the next time, it loads it. If you want to update the inventory, you can and it will save offline as long as you're offline. You can also manually change the file via server requests. It is /inventory in their API.

As for the C&D, a research showed me that it's cuz of "Piracy". Even though this is not related to piracy but who am I to say -_-

KS212
Mortal

Post by KS212 »

Yeah, I know it will load the offline save but that's only if you've ever interacted with the server at least once, and have unlocked via the server. If you take a brand new copy of the game that's never connected online, its impossible to unlock anything w/o connecting.

And eh, if it's C&D'd just say you've stopped dev and oe noes you got hacked and someone from Russia or something stoled ur sauce codes! Out of your hands now! etc :P
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

It was sent to twitter for the tweet, nothing was sent to me directly.

deniromusic
Mortal

Post by deniromusic »

okay i got how this worked. But just one more stupid question, why can't i see those skins in Shang Tsung database? Are they removed?
Attachments
Untitled.png

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”