MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Kellender
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by Kellender »

Forgive my Ignorance, but I cant seem to get the unlocker to work or I am not sure if the unlocker I have is the correct one. When I try to start MK with the ASI it will not open even with all the options turned off so I am unable to get all the values needed for the unlocker with Cheat Engine. Any Help would be Appreciated

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Kellender wrote:Forgive my Ignorance, but I cant seem to get the unlocker to work or I am not sure if the unlocker I have is the correct one. When I try to start MK with the ASI it will not open even with all the options turned off so I am unable to get all the values needed for the unlocker with Cheat Engine. Any Help would be Appreciated
The unlocker does not work since aftermath , there is a group of testers who are testing the new unlocker with thethiny, there is no eta on release , but keep an eye on out on this thread as any announcements will be made here :)
FadingFart
Mortal

Post by FadingFart »

Kinda no new posts here, so there we go with some useful MK11 TuT video :).

https://youtu.be/d0tGBCCE0lc
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

lmao got me

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Vahiur
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Vahiur »

great work, we owe you.

ik this has been asked alot but is there any chance of it being finished by early september? sorry to bother anyway.
Peace is a lie.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Vahiur wrote:great work, we owe you.

ik this has been asked alot but is there any chance of it being finished by early september? sorry to bother anyway.
If I don't finish it by the end of next week I will probably release it with all its bugs and let everyone figure out how to use it :lol:

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

thethiny wrote:

If I don't finish it by the end of next week I will probably release it with all its bugs and let everyone figure out how to use it :lol:
Noooo, noo. Please don't allow them to be rushed, take all the time ypou need to, if you want to release it next year we can wait.

Guys: for God's sake stop rushing or spamming. He will let us know as soon as it is ready, he is taking free time from his work and his family and his wife for the community, please stop being like that!!
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

daniel7lievano wrote:
thethiny wrote:

Noooo, noo. Please don't allow them to be rushed, take all the time ypou need to, if you want to release it next year we can wait.

Guys: for God's sake stop rushing or spamming. He will let us know as soon as it is ready, he is taking free time from his work and his family and his wife for the community, please stop being like that!!
I agree, the thiny has been wokring non top on the unlocker and there is a team that has been helping him, so information about the release will be provided as soon as the thiny and team have got more information for us.

The thiny is not the sort of person to release something fuill of bugs and without propper testing of it .
We should be patient and wait for the announcement or notification
Vahiur
Mortal

Post by Vahiur »

daniel7lievano wrote:
thethiny wrote:

I'm not trying to rush him on anything. I'm just asking if we can expect a release by next month. If it's not ready then it's fine by me.
Peace is a lie.
FadingFart
Mortal

Post by FadingFart »

too much love for thethiny & Ermaccer

cheer guys, Img to smile while waiting.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

FadingFart wrote:too much love for thethiny & Ermaccer

cheer guys, Img to smile while waiting.
Look harder it is there you just have to open your eyes ;)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

lol

daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

thethiny wrote:lol
Yeahhh. and block the ones who are rushing you whether if they are rude or with meme trying sound "funny" or "polite" they are still rushing... (like the guy who is sticking you in the meme...)

I like and want unlocker too, and I think I just miss Icons, but they must have more to lose if they kept being so annoying...
Last edited by daniel7lievano on Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsang Shung
Mortal

Post by Tsang Shung »

*Unsheathes pitchfork*...

UNLOCKER WHEN??? WE DEMAND UNLOCKER!!|!1!

In all seriousness, I don't care how long the unlocker takes as long as it's still in the works. Speaking of which - how's the progress coming along?
Darkseid
Mortal

Post by Darkseid »

daniel7lievano wrote:
thethiny wrote:lol
Yeahhh. and block the ones who are rushing you whether if they are rude or with meme trying sound "funny" or "polite" they are still rushing... 8like the guy who is sticking you in the meme...)

I like and want unlocker too, and I think I just miss Icons, but they must have more to lose if they kept being so annoying...
I'm sure it was just a joke.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”