MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Slayer18
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by Slayer18 »

Great, thank you for your detailed report, and all your work on this.

Cyberbully
Mortal

Post by Cyberbully »

thethiny wrote:You have a problem with the files you're loading. Try loading Coalesced.ENG, to me it seems it failed to load.
Yea seems so, I've tried all the coalesced files, it's weird, they wont save to the recents.log file either.
e/ Just curious, what is the path supposed to look like in recents.log? I'm thinking of trying to manually add the path to MK11ItemDatabase.XXX and Coalesced.ENG in the .log file to see if loading them from recents works.
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

thethiny wrote:
LuckyDearly wrote:ok attaching a screengrab of what I'm seeing in the other section (using Robocop as an example)
https://imgur.com/a/eayJ5LZ

For me it's like this. Maybe corrupted ENG file?
Can anyone verify if this happens to them too?

Can you try on version 1.4.1?
on 1.4.1 everything displays normally (though no augments but this is to be expected since I'm seeing the old augments on each character except for Sheeva, Fujin, and Robocop)

from your screenshot I can confirm I don't see the abilities under the abilities tab. only the icons are correct in their own tab. the rest are all bunched in the other tab
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

LuckyDearly wrote: on 1.4.1 everything displays normally (though no augments but this is to be expected since I'm seeing the old augments on each character except for Sheeva, Fujin, and Robocop)

from your screenshot I can confirm I don't see the abilities under the abilities tab. only the icons are correct in their own tab. the rest are all bunched in the other tab
You also have the same issue??
Cyberbully wrote:Yea seems so, I've tried all the coalesced files, it's weird, they wont save to the recents.log file either.
e/ Just curious, what is the path supposed to look like in recents.log? I'm thinking of trying to manually add the path to MK11ItemDatabase.XXX and Coalesced.ENG in the .log file to see if loading them from recents works.
MKFolder/Localization/Coalesced.ENG
MKFolder/Asset/MK11ItemDatabase.xxx

If that still doesn't work, try with 1.4.1 and tell me if it works. If it doesn't work in 1.4.1 even then please send me your files (ENG and Database) so I can try on my PC.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

thethiny wrote:
LuckyDearly wrote: on 1.4.1 everything displays normally (though no augments but this is to be expected since I'm seeing the old augments on each character except for Sheeva, Fujin, and Robocop)

You also have the same issue??
yeah, still do but as I said everything looked normal in 1.4.1 (except for the augments). 1.5 is where everything is bunched up under the other tab. except for the icons which are under the icons tab. everything else is blank
Pit Survivor
Mortal

Post by Pit Survivor »

Just a brief update for my main account - for the most part, all of my glitched gear has been fixed. The gear unlocked with 1.5.1 remains glitched. Gear that I attempted to unlock multiple times with 1.4.1, in order to 'refresh' as other people in the thread have suggested remains glitched. Old-style augments unlocked with 1.4.1 are unsellable and keep flashing, but can be equipped and saved.

With my backup account, I used 1.4.1, unlocked no augments, unlocked everything only once, and it was fixed within a week. It should be noted that I did not try to play on the account after I noticed the glitch - maybe the lack of any XP gain/playtime made the process easier? I left my main account alone for two days before it was partially fixed.

So I have some glitched gear left, and a ton of flashing/unsellable old augments.
Slayer18
Mortal

Post by Slayer18 »

That's strange 1.5 still gives you glitched gear, I thought only augments are problem. I keep my fingers crossed these issues will continue to get fixed.
Pit Survivor
Mortal

Post by Pit Survivor »

I'm wondering if there's any way to just wipe and start again, or just to unlock everything with 1.4.1 again in the hopes that'll fix it.
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

As I said, nothing changed between 1.5 and 1.4.1 other than where items are placed. The unlock process has been the same since 1.0. It is their servers that use an NEW API now to combat unlockers I believe. Anything you unlock with the old API needs time to finish converting.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Pit Survivor
Mortal

Post by Pit Survivor »

Thanks for specifying. I'd also like to add that I fixed my unsellable/flashing augments issue by deleting the MK11 folder in my Username/Appdata/Local folder. Might be worth looking into if you're having trouble with that.
Slayer18
Mortal

Post by Slayer18 »

Pit Survivor wrote:Thanks for specifying. I'd also like to add that I fixed my unsellable/flashing augments issue by deleting the MK11 folder in my Username/Appdata/Local folder. Might be worth looking into if you're having trouble with that.
Didn't do the trick for me, but good to hear it got fixed for you this way. You meant the old augments or the new ones, btw? As I'm struggling only with new ones.
Variable
Mortal

Post by Variable »

what do you mean when you say they keep flashing? I'm having that with gear where it resets the 'new' flash but I'm not sure if that's what you mean.
Pit Survivor
Mortal

Post by Pit Survivor »

Slayer18 wrote: Didn't do the trick for me, but good to hear it got fixed for you this way. You meant the old augments or the new ones, btw? As I'm struggling only with new ones.
The old style ones. Haven't touched the new jinsei ones yet. TBH i'm just gonna leave my main account alone for a week or so, hopefully it'll fix itself. Maybe constantly trying to save/update/add xp makes the conversion process longer?
Darcoolio
Mortal

Post by Darcoolio »

I am really sorry guys, but i can't find video tutorial for the tiny mk11 unlocker 1.5 (or any version).
I did find my Steam key and all, but i am really confused with next steps.
STEK1337
Mortal

Post by STEK1337 »

Darcoolio wrote:I am really sorry guys, but i can't find video tutorial for the tiny mk11 unlocker 1.5 (or any version).
I did find my Steam key and all, but i am really confused with next steps.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”