MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

daniel7lievano
Warrior

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by daniel7lievano »

thethiny wrote:I have 3 accounts, 2 I used for my Unlocker, 1 I used for Hukpo's unlocker. The one I used for Hukpo's unlocker got banned, the other two are still alive. I will check next week to see if they got banned and let you know.
Dear @thethiny, do you think that users of Hupko Unlocker will be blocked? What do you think about it? If that was the case, we would have to open another WB account to connect vpia the same Steam account? We will have to use a VPN? Sorry to bother you with this. My only sin is to be a completionist and anti-grinding. Thank you

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

I'm not sure, I think it depends on what you unlocked, or who you are. So far, only Hukpo and I got banned, the accounts we used to the tools. No one else yet said they got banned. So I'm not sure, just be cautious with what you unlock.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

thethiny wrote:I'm not sure, I think it depends on what you unlocked, or who you are. So far, only Hukpo and I got banned, the accounts we used to the tools. No one else yet said they got banned. So I'm not sure, just be cautious with what you unlock.
Thank you. Let´s wait. We will let you know
KS212
Mortal

Post by KS212 »

Looks like they either noticed the way Hukpo does his unlocks and are flagging that, or they're flagging by what you've actually unlocked and whether or not its officially available.

Hopefully its not the latter... coz a number of us have unlocked gear that's supposedly unobtainium for now.

In future the safe thing to do would be to restrict unlockers or unlock activity to content that is only officially supposed to be available... that also includes Kombat League gear until the league is over and ppl legitimately have the content.

I'm still somewhat surprised tho, WB/NRS has never banned anyone in the past for worse transgressions... Wonder why they're starting now.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Hukpo's unlocker only unlocks the things that are available, not future rewards.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
KS212
Mortal

Post by KS212 »

thethiny wrote:Hukpo's unlocker only unlocks the things that are available, not future rewards.
The one he releases sure... But he definitely has a version for himself that unlocks other unobtainium content. He's even shown pictures of such content before. Could be that which caused the ban.

I'm hoping it really isn't the unobtainium content tho coz if WB are actually looking at accounts and looking at who has unobtainiums, they could be making a list and it definitely would be easy to pick out... just run a database query on all accounts sorted by an item that nobody is supposed to have and bam, all unlocker users right there ready for mass ban.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

My banned account didn't have future rewards

KS212
Mortal

Post by KS212 »

thethiny wrote:My banned account didn't have future rewards
That's (maybe) a good sign... maybe...
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

KS212 wrote:
thethiny wrote:My banned account didn't have future rewards
That's (maybe) a good sign... maybe...
Maybe. Please, anyone in the community that gets banned, please let us know the rest.
We maybe be prepared to open a new account and use this unlocker. Hupko's seem to be forbidden. too bad because he put all of his heart and efforts in his unlocker.

Dear @Thethiny it is a possibility in the future to unlock without using NRS servers and just via coalesced file? Just as in MKX and Mk Komplete and Injustice1? Injustice 2 plans? To unlock that legendary multiverse is grindier than MK11, is a real nightmare.

Kinds regards and happy weekend #stayathome
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

It is possible but you will not be able to play online, and the unlocks will reset.

jdotosu
Mortal

Post by jdotosu »

I used Hupkos unlocker for legit everything on 3 accounts and never got banned. My only problem is I cant use hupkos unlocker nor yours thiny, any updates on whether the servers are still messing up for mk11? Cause in fiddler it wont send the right https needed for api keys or steam key
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

jdotosu wrote:I used Hupkos unlocker for legit everything on 3 accounts and never got banned. My only problem is I cant use hupkos unlocker nor yours thiny, any updates on whether the servers are still messing up for mk11? Cause in fiddler it wont send the right https needed for api keys or steam key
I will have to look at it.
Maybe they changed how the servers gets the key? But my unlocker still works fine. I tried it just now and it's still working.

jdotosu
Mortal

Post by jdotosu »

Yeah like I really want to try your unlocker on another account but I cant even get steam key for it
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Make a NEW account for steam. Sign in as your main account, go to steam library sharing and make this your home device, then enable all people on this device to use my games. Then sign in as your new account and accept your account's sharing. It will send an email that you must click. Now you can use MK infinitely.

jdotosu
Mortal

Post by jdotosu »

Oh no I already do that I meant steam key in fiddler to even use for your unlocker lol

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”