MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Las_Mishanya
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by Las_Mishanya »

Gaming_Bantai wrote:Watching Mortal Kombet :D
Nice though: Russian video with national subs)))
I myself wouldn't watch this. Don't want to spoil childhood memories from first and only movie.

OppenheimerEXE
Mortal

Post by OppenheimerEXE »

Dargo wrote:
thethiny wrote:
AleGN wrote:there's a working version right now according to some users in a certain forum but i haven't tried it myself so i can't confirm

just be patient people, when game support is done the thiny's unlocker will be updated

personally i'm waiting to see if there's gonna be a KP3, once support is done i'll probably end up buying the missing dlc
Care to specify a link?
It was me who discovered this and shared it (details sent in pm). If you have any questions about how to make it work I'd be honored to help you.

Feel free to contact me anywhere you wish!
If possible, I'd like a link to check it out too. I'm a returning player and have probably fallen behind on alotta cool stuff...
Gaming_Bantai
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Gaming_Bantai »

Now is it time to updte unlocker or not???
Shumai
Mortal

Post by Shumai »

There haven't been any updates for a long time now. Hopefully this is the end of the life cycle for MK11. Hopefully we can get a working unlocker soon.
fishalarielm
Mortal

Post by fishalarielm »

Hey, uh, Can I use this unlocker for crack game ? I allready tried using the unlocker for the "aftermath" but when I open fiddler it doesnt show the server, probably because my game isnt steam version, so it's there a way to unlock it without have to Authenticate ?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

fishalarielm wrote:Hey, uh, Can I use this unlocker for crack game ? I allready tried using the unlocker for the "aftermath" but when I open fiddler it doesnt show the server, probably because my game isnt steam version, so it's there a way to unlock it without have to Authenticate ?

Hi there ,thanks for your post , I dontthink you can use the unlocker on it as the cracked version doesn't connect to the server ( I could be wrong) , if it did you would need a profile on the server and alot of the crack gamed use a generic profile
This is based from experience , but again I could be wrong

Thanks
XxJaSoNxX
Mortal

Post by XxJaSoNxX »

is this possible and on cracked game?
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

XxJaSoNxX wrote:is this possible and on cracked game?
No guys. I see so much noobs. This forum is just for unlocker of skins and gear to avoid grinding in original online game for PC - Steam.
It will not unlock DLC
It will not crack the game
The unlocker requires bypass NRS Servers and "talk with it"
The content objective to be unlocked is not in the save file but must be reconciled with information of those servers.
Unlocker will be updated again only when NRS confirms development of the game is over officially. Not before.
Florelit
Mortal

Post by Florelit »

daniel7lievano wrote:
Unlocker will be updated again only when NRS confirms development of the game is over officially. Not before.
It sounds smart, the issue is that they will never confirm that... same as it was with mkx, injustice 2 and previous games.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Florelit wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:
It sounds smart, the issue is that they will never confirm that... same as it was with mkx, injustice 2 and previous games.
Thethiny will decide when that moment comes according with his experience with the other games. I suspect he will wait two or three months more...
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

daniel7lievano wrote:
Thethiny will decide when that moment comes according with his experience with the other games. I suspect he will wait two or three months more...
I was working on some public API for a completely unrelated thing. It is pastebin.com, I'm sure most of you know it as it's useful to share stuff. In their documentation, for some reason, they use the same API that Mortal Kombat 11 uses to unlock stuff, and because of that I am now back on working on unlocker. I'm going to need some time because their API is complicated, also because I have other stuff to finish.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

thethiny wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:
I was working on some public API for a completely unrelated thing. It is pastebin.com, I'm sure most of you know it as it's useful to share stuff. In their documentation, for some reason, they use the same API that Mortal Kombat 11 uses to unlock stuff, and because of that I am now back on working on unlocker. I'm going to need some time because their API is complicated, also because I have other stuff to finish.

Thats awesome news, really appreciate all you do for us in the mk 11
Can the unlcoker also unlock all variation icons , lvl 4 augs and lvl 4 jinseis aug if that is possible ?

Thanks
Florelit
Mortal

Post by Florelit »

Aswome news! Thank you very much!
Gaming_Bantai
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Gaming_Bantai »

thethiny wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:
thankyou so much .... and cant wait for new unlocker...
Nobrega
Mortal

Post by Nobrega »

thethiny wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:
You do for us what NRS failed to do. Thanks!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”