MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

LK7T2
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by LK7T2 »

thethiny, thank you so much for all you have done so far. When its ready, I'll be waiting!

Domino054
Mortal

Post by Domino054 »

I sure hope the new version of the unlocker gets released soon.
Dreepss
Mortal

Post by Dreepss »

Domino054 wrote:I sure hope the new version of the unlocker gets released soon.
thethiny wrote: Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:42 am
If I don't finish it by the end of next week I will probably release it with all its bugs and let everyone figure out how to use it :lol:
LMAO
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Dreepss wrote:
If I don't finish it by the end of next week I will probably release it with all its bugs and let everyone figure out how to use it :lol:
LMAO
Lol, people asked me not to rush it :lol:

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
papitrueno21
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by papitrueno21 »

I hope you can correct those mistakes when you can, I am looking forward to this unlocker!
erfanx
Mortal

Post by erfanx »

i beg u let me some thing to open cassie cage 90skid after sotrymath i cant buy it <3
chrisdoc
Mortal

Post by chrisdoc »

thethiny wrote:
Dreepss wrote:
LMAO
Lol, people asked me not to rush it :lol:
First of all I would like to congratulate the author as tis seems to be the greatest mod."Thank you for your efforts" is not even enough.
However in my opinion the author should rush the release of the mod and not post any info about how close it is on discord, because nrs maybe are aware of an imminent release and perhaps will release a patch(that does not change anything,they will say only bugs or technicall issues)that makes the mod and all the efforts useless.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Hi :) Maybe I can help you? Or you can help me...
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

HukpoFuJl wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:33 pm Hi :) Maybe I can help you? Or you can help me...
Wow!!! It is very nice to hear again from you HukpoFuJl. I hope you are ok. Join the discord server, I'm pretty sure you can give the final boost to this final unlocker ;)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

HukpoFuJl wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:33 pm Hi :) Maybe I can help you? Or you can help me...
Sup hukpo! Long time no see!
Sure I can help you :D Tell me!

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Dreepss
Mortal

Post by Dreepss »

thethiny wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:18 pm If you want to see screenshots, and get updates on the current state of the unlocker, as well as chat with others, then I have created a discord server for it. https://discord.gg/4CXdbvkhmq
Join if you want, otherwise you are free to discuss here.
You finally got that invite to the super-secret Discord server you've been wanting to join, yes!

So... why isn't it working? There are a few reasons your server link may be 'Invalid'.

WHAT TO CHECK
Expiration: Your invite link may have expired. In this case, please contact the server owner and ask them for a new invite.

Invalid Code: You may not have a legitimate invite code. Please check your code and try again. Remember that invite codes -are- case sensitive!

Ban: You may have been banned from joining this server. Bans are based on IP address, so you would need to contact the server admins and ask them to revoke all bans in their Server Settings. Just because they remove your name, does not mean the invite will work.

100 Server Limit: A user cannot be a member of more than 100 servers. If you are in too many servers, you'll need to leave one before you can join.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Dreepss wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:19 am
thethiny wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:18 pm If you want to see screenshots, and get updates on the current state of the unlocker, as well as chat with others, then I have created a discord server for it. https://discord.gg/4CXdbvkhmq
Join if you want, otherwise you are free to discuss here.
You finally got that invite to the super-secret Discord server you've been wanting to join, yes!

So... why isn't it working? There are a few reasons your server link may be 'Invalid'.

WHAT TO CHECK
Expiration: Your invite link may have expired. In this case, please contact the server owner and ask them for a new invite.

Invalid Code: You may not have a legitimate invite code. Please check your code and try again. Remember that invite codes -are- case sensitive!

Ban: You may have been banned from joining this server. Bans are based on IP address, so you would need to contact the server admins and ask them to revoke all bans in their Server Settings. Just because they remove your name, does not mean the invite will work.

100 Server Limit: A user cannot be a member of more than 100 servers. If you are in too many servers, you'll need to leave one before you can join.
Hi all , please find below a new invite to the discord server . It will grant you temporary access and if you dont agree to the rules and Faq's you will be kicked

https://discord.gg/Bkh9KT4XnU

We look forward to seeing you on the discord server
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Dreepss wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:19 am You finally got that invite to the super-secret Discord server you've been wanting to join, yes!

So... why isn't it working?

We were doing some changes to the server and you decided to join during that 😂 Please find the link above from Snoopster

papitrueno21
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by papitrueno21 »

apparently the unlocker will not be ready this year, hopefully next year is ready to enjoy the game !!
Dreepss
Mortal

Post by Dreepss »

papitrueno21 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:35 am apparently the unlocker will not be ready this year, hopefully next year is ready to enjoy the game !!
Online will be dead.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”