MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

daniel7lievano
Warrior

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by daniel7lievano »

thethiny wrote:
ZenMindedPerson wrote:Was just check the tutorial for the last functional version of the Unlocker (September 2020), is the next version going to work the same way @thethiny? Hope to hear from you soon (me and I think the whole PC MK community). Props.
No. There are 2 implementations I'm working on, and regardless of any, the solution would be to open unlocker (no need to sync or sign in or anything) as well as the ASI. When you wanna unlock something, the unlocker will ask the ASI to ask the game to unlock using the game's code, without having to do fake API calls.
That's Huge. Awesome!!!
I managed to get the remaining ones with Meteor tower, playing some Kombat League and buying with crystals, nevertheless I miss a lot of icons from KP2.
Thank you, good luck with all your development

Alancito505
Mortal

Post by Alancito505 »

Bro im new at this. What can I do to unlock skins Im using the pirate version of the game and I need help Mortal Kombat 11
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Alancito505 wrote:Bro im new at this. What can I do to unlock skins Im using the pirate version of the game and I need help Mortal Kombat 11
No, the unlocker requires some online functions to enable the skins and gear. Pirate offline version is extremely limited, nevertheless in a future it could be some option to unlock them, but don't get your hopes high. That version is so limited that there could be no people interested in developing that
Alancito505
Mortal

Post by Alancito505 »

daniel7lievano wrote:
Alancito505 wrote:Bro im new at this. What can I do to unlock skins Im using the pirate version of the game and I need help Mortal Kombat 11
No, the unlocker requires some online functions to enable the skins and gear. Pirate offline version is extremely limited, nevertheless in a future it could be some option to unlock them, but don't get your hopes high. That version is so limited that there could be no people interested in developing that
Alright. Thx Fam I understand
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Update on Unlocker:
Unlocking non-gear items is working. Thanks to a specific someone who got it to work, and sent me his code. I will not credit him by name as I don't know if he wants to be known.
The new method is safe and anti-ban, but will require lots of time for me to implement as I have to rewrite my unlocker from scratch to account for the new method. The new method should work on pirate version as well, but I haven't tested so I'm not 100% sure.
For gear, still trying 3 methods, whichever works I will go with.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Kenshi.
Mortal

Post by Kenshi. »

Thank you so much! :D
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

thethiny wrote:Update on Unlocker:
Unlocking non-gear items is working. Thanks to a specific someone who got it to work, and sent me his code. I will not credit him by name as I don't know if he wants to be known.
The new method is safe and anti-ban, but will require lots of time for me to implement as I have to rewrite my unlocker from scratch to account for the new method. The new method should work on pirate version as well, but I haven't tested so I'm not 100% sure.
Thank you so much for your work , if you want I have an "original copy of mk 11 aftermatch" if you want me to test it once its done :)

Will this include all the items in the kombat kard, icons, kollections icons ect as well as augs?
Gaming_Bantai
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Gaming_Bantai »

Thankyou so much @thethiny for everything and if you want any steam id for mk11 then i have 3 or 4 creak id to play mk11
SystemDataX
Mortal
PSN: SystemDataX
XBox Live: SystemDataX

Post by SystemDataX »

Guys current usable version is 1.7.1 ?
Gaming_Bantai
Mortal

Post by Gaming_Bantai »

SystemDataX wrote:Guys current usable version is 1.7.1 ?
no bro stil unlocker not updeted thethiny is stil working on it when unlocker work proper thethiny will uplode a video and unlocker also
SystemDataX
Mortal
PSN: SystemDataX
XBox Live: SystemDataX

Post by SystemDataX »

Gaming_Bantai wrote:
SystemDataX wrote:Guys current usable version is 1.7.1 ?
no bro stil unlocker not updeted thethiny is stil working on it when unlocker work proper thethiny will uplode a video and unlocker also
Thanks mate
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

snoopster777 wrote: Will this include all the items in the kombat kard, icons, kollections icons ect as well as augs?
Not sure what it includes since I don't have much flexibility with this one compared with the previous one. I'll let you guys know.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Shumai
Mortal

Post by Shumai »

thethiny wrote:Update on Unlocker:
This is such wonderful news! Thank you thethiny and to the mysterious person who assisted you in discovering this new method! I look forward to seeing the new unlocker soon! :) Please keep up the excellent work. You're a total savior when it comes to MK11.
ZenMindedPerson
Mortal
PSN: FistCuffsFight

Post by ZenMindedPerson »

Is there any Mod out there for Injustice 2 that is similar to the unlocker for MK11? @thethiny

Thanks in advance.
Scislac-Busorez
Mortal

Post by Scislac-Busorez »

ZenMindedPerson wrote:Is there any Mod out there for Injustice 2 that is similar to the unlocker for MK11? @thethiny

Thanks in advance.
If you use the Codex crack, then you can use a save file that has everything unlocked. This does not mean you have to pirate the game or download another copy, if you have a legitimate copy the crack will still work. All it will change is that you will no longer need to be logged into steam to play and it will tell you the new location of the save data.

This is the save I used - http://zipansion.com/4BdYK
From here - https://emiliathesage.blogspot.com/

The only thing it does not unlock is a few character cards and the JL movie gear. I wonder if that can be done using a coalesced editor trick to spawn the right multiverse levels similar to how the trick for spawning time krystal towers was done.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”