MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by thethiny »

@Daniel @DarkSeid @Six Beta testing have concluded that you get a 6 hour ban everytime you unlock. So if you unlock everything in one go you get around 3-4 attempts before having literally every single item in the game unlocked.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
MiLToS_666
Apprentice

Post by MiLToS_666 »

My body is ready... <3
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

MiLToS_666 wrote:My body is ready... <3
But unlocker not yet, please all be patient, when the time has come, @thethiny will be the first one to let us know ASAP...
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

I don't remember the last thing I said here but.
1- I will keep this thread for the unlocker and not merge it with ASI, but the new unlocker will REQUIRE the ASI.
2- Unlocker is unlocking everything except 2 items which is probably a bug in my code that I will fix.
3- I'm rewriting parts of the unlocker, done the C++ part but the python part is left.
4- I'm changing how the unlocker looks like to adapt the new changes.
5- New unlocker will have less customization because after every unlock attempt you get a 6 hour ban, so I will be changing settings to unlock everything in 1 go.
6- Using the unlocker will require more work.
7- Unlocker will be open to all but will be controlled as in a select few will have everything available (I might change that).
8- Unlocker at its current version is ready and working but it requires too much manual work that I need to automate.

I have no expected release date because I'm working on it in my free time (which is 2 hours a day after my work hours are up. I work a 9-6 job). During the vacation in the past few weeks I've recreated the entire unlocker mechanism of the game. Will let you guys know soon when the unlocker is updated here.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Naruto Uzumaki
Mortal

Post by Naruto Uzumaki »

Thanks Thethiny for your time and hard work you are the best .
cys1130
Mortal

Post by cys1130 »

Thank you for your hard work.
I hope things go well.
And I look forward to the private server project.
You're the best. :D
Jamsik
Mortal

Post by Jamsik »

Hello! Just registrated to the site to let thethiny know, that me and lots of other people keep on eye your progress with unlocker! Do what you and know, that your work is not only for a few people, but for a large Mk community, Thank you!
AbunaiShi
Mortal

Post by AbunaiShi »

@Thethiny we all appreciate the hard work and time you put into making the tool, take as much time as you need. We eagerly await! And I hope the rest of the work-in progress goes smoothly!
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

thethiny wrote:I don't remember the last thing I said here but.
1- I will keep this thread for the unlocker and not merge it with ASI, but the new unlocker will REQUIRE the ASI.
2- Unlocker is unlocking everything except 2 items which is probably a bug in my code that I will fix.
3- I'm rewriting parts of the unlocker, done the C++ part but the python part is left.
4- I'm changing how the unlocker looks like to adapt the new changes.
5- New unlocker will have less customization because after every unlock attempt you get a 6 hour ban, so I will be changing settings to unlock everything in 1 go.
6- Using the unlocker will require more work.
7- Unlocker will be open to all but will be controlled as in a select few will have everything available (I might change that).
8- Unlocker at its current version is ready and working but it requires too much manual work that I need to automate.

I have no expected release date because I'm working on it in my free time (which is 2 hours a day after my work hours are up. I work a 9-6 job). During the vacation in the past few weeks I've recreated the entire unlocker mechanism of the game. Will let you guys know soon when the unlocker is updated here.
Great Job!

I was wondering if you will be able to modify The Fatality Tokens and Skip Tokens?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Scorp-Sub wrote: Great Job!

I was wondering if you will be able to modify The Fatality Tokens and Skip Tokens?
I will look into it but for now you can add krystals and buy tokens with it.
AbunaiShi wrote:@Thethiny we all appreciate the hard work and time you put into making the tool, take as much time as you need. We eagerly await! And I hope the rest of the work-in progress goes smoothly!
Jamsik wrote:Hello! Just registrated to the site to let thethiny know, that me and lots of other people keep on eye your progress with unlocker! Do what you and know, that your work is not only for a few people, but for a large Mk community, Thank you!
cys1130 wrote:Thank you for your hard work.
I hope things go well.
And I look forward to the private server project.
You're the best. :D
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:Thanks Thethiny for your time and hard work you are the best .
Thanks guys! Always cool to read such positive comments!
The reason I'm rewriting the unlocker is because I never expected more than 1 item to have the same name but looks like the game does it in some occasions, so some items are not being unlocked.

Tone
Mortal

Post by Tone »

I remember buy mk11 on PC after the old unlocker was broken and was DEVASTATED. Ecstatic that it looks like we're finally in that home stretch. Amazing work you've done thethiny!!!
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

Thanks for your update and hard work thethiny.
I still have lots to do in this game: character towers, survival and online.
So that makes me patiently waiting for the unlocker, take your time for the best possible version, but I just hope NRS won't do another update to screw it before it is released.

I feel more concerned about gear xp tokens than other tokens, since leveling up the gear to lvl 3 is such a grind as well.
You can't buy or farm tokens.
But they only bypass the first 2 levels so you still have to grind for the lvl 3.
I would not want infinite xp tokens though, like 999999999, I hate trainers that do that, it is unrealistic, ugly on the hud and makes it obvious you cheated.

Tone wrote:I remember buy mk11 on PC after the old unlocker was broken and was DEVASTATED. Ecstatic that it looks like we're finally in that home stretch. Amazing work you've done thethiny!!!
For the next NRS game, I think it will be wiser to be patient and wait for the devs to make their final update and be done with the title before creating the unlocker.
But that's just my opinion, I have no skills for that.
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

SenSx wrote:
For the next NRS game, I think it will be wiser to be patient and wait for the devs to make their final update and be done with the title before creating the unlocker.
Thats crazy talk. :mrgreen:

I had everything unlocked from the beginning all because thethiny and HukpoFuJl didnt wait for the game to be dead. You just got to be active with the MK Modding Community when the game is released.
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

Scorp-Sub wrote:
SenSx wrote:
Thats crazy talk. :mrgreen:

I had everything unlocked from the beginning all because thethiny and HukpoFuJl didnt wait for the game to be dead. You just got to be active with the MK Modding Community when the game is released.
Yes but I fear this could make unlockers impossible to be working in the future :(
I'm a patient man so I just bought the game recently ^^
Discovering it with the whole roster from the get to go and all the skins is a blast.
I hate to buy NRS game at release, they are such cash grabs in such short terms with all their dlc, for games that are supported for a short amount of time.
Got everything for 30 bucks only.
And I'm sure the game isn't dead, haven't tried the online yet.
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

SenSx wrote:
Scorp-Sub wrote:
SenSx wrote:

I hate to buy NRS game at release, they are such cash grabs in such short terms with all their dlc, for games that are supported for a short amount of time.
And this is why you create unlockers day one. :) 8)

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”