MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

snoopster777
Warrior

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by snoopster777 »

thethiny wrote:Then why is there a download link for it in TheTiny's all in one forum? When did I demand a new one come out? I'm trying to use the currently available one that is listed in the downloads section of his fully public post.
The current one in the forum is from the Ultimate Update, I haven't released a public beta yet. I think that's why there's a misunderstanding. If you're using the current ASI in the forum then it is not compatible with unlocker yet.

I am estimating about 1-2 weeks for the unlocker to be ready. I have did most of the underlying code, now what's left is the unlockables (icons and backgrounds and announcers) and the communication between the unlocker and the game.[/quote]

Thank you so much Thetiny , you are a legend I cannot begin to tell you how greatfull I am for your hardwork

DDVAGA
Mortal

Post by DDVAGA »

Hello, I am French and speak very little English. That's it's been almost 100 hours that I farm on the game and I still do not block the skins that I am looking for. Do you think have your software, I could deblock the season skins, the Skarlett Kold war skin and other secret skins? Thank you for your answer and good luck for this project, it seems to be a complicated job. Thank you
jamescamden05
Mortal

Post by jamescamden05 »

DDVAGA wrote:Hello, I am French and speak very little English. That's it's been almost 100 hours that I farm on the game and I still do not block the skins that I am looking for. Do you think have your software, I could deblock the season skins, the Skarlett Kold war skin and other secret skins? Thank you for your answer and good luck for this project, it seems to be a complicated job. Thank you
It's not finished yet big dog
bertyDOOM
Mortal
PSN: I dont have
XBox Live: I dont have

Post by bertyDOOM »

DDVAGA wrote:Hello, I am French and speak very little English. That's it's been almost 100 hours that I farm on the game and I still do not block the skins that I am looking for. Do you think have your software, I could deblock the season skins, the Skarlett Kold war skin and other secret skins? Thank you for your answer and good luck for this project, it seems to be a complicated job. Thank you
I think it should be able to unlock every skin when it releases even the secret ones. Not only skins but gears, icons and backgrounds so no need for more grind/farming.
DDVAGA
Mortal

Post by DDVAGA »

I asked if this will unblock the secret skins, I didn't ask if the software was finished. Don't call me big dog anymore, bro
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

DDVAGA wrote:I asked if this will unblock the secret skins, I didn't ask if the software was finished. Don't call me big dog anymore, bro
"dog" is not an insult. Big Dog means boss.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

thethiny wrote:
DDVAGA wrote:I asked if this will unblock the secret skins, I didn't ask if the software was finished. Don't call me big dog anymore, bro
"dog" is not an insult. Big Dog means boss.
The environment of this community is very tense in this moment... :(

Unfortunately we got to be very patient. People is very anxious about unlocker, but they have to wait.

What an ideal world would be if next post will be from Thethiny announcing the final version of unlocker, nevertheless we would have people asking, whether for ignorance, not reading previous posts, little domain of english or the "funny" ones...
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Big dog is not an insult look at the WWE with Roman Reigns, he is called Big dog as he is the champion and top of the WWE.

To answer your questions the secret skins should be able to be unlocked, when the testers test the new unlocker , I am sure they will report here if it unlocks all skins
DDVAGA
Mortal

Post by DDVAGA »

ok thank you and Sorry I didn't know that this means that. In France, big dog is a pejorative term, it means stingy, egoistic... Again Sorry there is no problem
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

DDVAGA wrote:ok thank you and Sorry I didn't know that this means that. In France, big dog is a pejorative term, it means stingy, egoistic... Again Sorry there is no problem
France and Arabic (my language) have the same meanings, so yes I know what you understood, but don't worry!

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

DDVAGA wrote:ok thank you and Sorry I didn't know that this means that. In France, big dog is a pejorative term, it means stingy, egoistic... Again Sorry there is no problem
Its not a problem, now you have explained it , we understand now :)
We should also not asume everyone understands what the term means , its also our fault
jamescamden05
Mortal

Post by jamescamden05 »

snoopster777 wrote:Big dog is not an insult look at the WWE with Roman Reigns, he is called Big dog as he is the champion and top of the WWE.

To answer your questions the secret skins should be able to be unlocked, when the testers test the new unlocker , I am sure they will report here if it unlocks all skins
snoopster777 wrote:Its not a problem, now you have explained it , we understand now :)
We should also not asume everyone understands what the term means , its also our fault
Oh Jesus sorry guys I didn't mean to start an argument or make anyone upset :( I use that term a lot and did NOT mean it as an insult. My apologies for the miscommunication!
DDVAGA
Mortal

Post by DDVAGA »

I use google trad and sometimes it changes the meaning of the sentences. No problem my friend, the mk11 community is good and close-knit
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

If you want to see screenshots, and get updates on the current state of the unlocker, as well as chat with others, then I have created a discord server for it. https://discord.gg/4CXdbvkhmq
Join if you want, otherwise you are free to discuss here.

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

snoopster777 wrote:Its not a problem, now you have explained it , we understand now :)
Oh Jesus sorry guys I didn't mean to start an argument or make anyone upset :( I use that term a lot and did NOT mean it as an insult. My apologies for the miscommunication![/quote]

No you did not start any argument or anything , I think alot of us take things for granted and dont realise what it means when we say things and what it means to others:)

Its a good learning expereince for us all
Please dont worry about it

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”