MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

AbunaiShi
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by AbunaiShi »

Guys, do ya'll realise the creator is literally making the tool for FREE!? Let the man do his thing, stop rushing him.

upheavalstature
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by upheavalstature »

AbunaiShi wrote:Guys, do ya'll realise the creator is literally making the tool for FREE!? Let the man do his thing, stop rushing him.
Guys, do yall realise some of us are just having fun and memeing around here and not rushing him in any way at all?
AbunaiShi
Mortal

Post by AbunaiShi »

upheavalstature wrote:
AbunaiShi wrote:Guys, do ya'll realise the creator is literally making the tool for FREE!? Let the man do his thing, stop rushing him.
Guys, do yall realise some of us are just having fun and memeing around here and not rushing him in any way at all?
What are you on about? I get that some are memeing, but some aren't. Hence why I said what I said.
upheavalstature
Mortal

AbunaiShi wrote:
upheavalstature wrote:
What are you on about? I get that some are memeing, but some aren't. Hence why I said what I said.
While we're bickering, the real issue is still out there.... Why the hell doesn't cheese grow on trees?
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

daniel7lievano wrote:Guys, please be patient. @Thethiny knows we are waiting for unlocker, but let the man do what he is best at. Do not rush him, he is near to completion, as soon as it is ready he will let us know. It seems a little bit different than previous versions, so we will have to check carefully the new tutorials. Maybe next week, but please all be patient...
Adding to this. Everytime I'm opening the game and updating unlocker someone is messaging me asking me "When is unlocker going to be ready" and I spend time trying to explain how I don't know cuz I'm working on it. It's not 1+1 = 2. It's an entire code that I have to write. Other than that, I first need to know the new security measurements they put, and need to find a way to disable them first! It's not up to me to decide when it's done! It's not a simple line of code I change! So guys please stop sending me DMs every day (you know who you are) on every social media platform to ask me when is unlocker going to be updated. From now on I'm going to ignore every unlocker request until I'm done. Also I've added a "black/white" list to my unlocker where if your name is in the black list it will not work for you! So please have some patience!
Daniel please DM me here or discord #thethiny1919.

upheavalstature wrote:While we're bickering, the real issue is still out there.... Why the hell doesn't cheese grow on trees?
Sadly because France took it all to itself!!
upheavalstature wrote:Guys, do yall realise some of us are just having fun and memeing around here and not rushing him in any way at all?
I can tell the memers from the non memers and the memers do make me laugh lol! But some people aren't memeing which is annoying at this point. Being asked for unlocker every single day since November 2020.
Thanks dude :D

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
upheavalstature
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
upheavalstature wrote:While we're bickering, the real issue is still out there.... Why the hell doesn't cheese grow on trees?
This calls for a war against the cheese thieves!
ryojikashi
Mortal

Post by ryojikashi »

Most of us are aware of your hard work and dedication. We're really gratefull of what you're doing for the community even tho some don't really deserve it. Remember to take all the time needed and that we support you! :-)
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Guys to reitterate what is been said , we dont deserve or are not entitled to the unlocker , if you think you do or are, then you really need to have a long look at yourself. The thiny is only one person who is doing this out of his own time and also not spending time with his family while working on this. He will get it done once he has worked everything out , I for one will alwats be greatful and show him the respect he deserves , lets rally behind the thingy and support him , by not asking every second when is the unlocker going to be ready , it will come when its ready and once testing is done. I know for a fact the the thiny doesn't want to release something that is broken and not wokring. If that were the case he would have said the unlocker is now finsihed I am not working on it anymore.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Thanks guys I appreciate it :D

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
FadingFart
Mortal

Post by FadingFart »

Just for fun :)

thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

lol

TardyTech
Mortal

Post by TardyTech »

Also I've added a "black/white" list to my unlocker where if your name is in the black list it will not work for you!
That's so brutal.....I LOVE IT
ArthurV19
Mortal

Post by ArthurV19 »

thethiny wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:Guys, please be patient. @Thethiny knows we are waiting for unlocker, but let the man do what he is best at. Do not rush him, he is near to completion, as soon as it is ready he will let us know. It seems a little bit different than previous versions, so we will have to check carefully the new tutorials. Maybe next week, but please all be patient...
Adding to this. Everytime I'm opening the game and updating unlocker someone is messaging me asking me "When is unlocker going to be ready" and I spend time trying to explain how I don't know cuz I'm working on it. It's not 1+1 = 2. It's an entire code that I have to write. Other than that, I first need to know the new security measurements they put, and need to find a way to disable them first! It's not up to me to decide when it's done! It's not a simple line of code I change! So guys please stop sending me DMs every day (you know who you are) on every social media platform to ask me when is unlocker going to be updated. From now on I'm going to ignore every unlocker request until I'm done. Also I've added a "black/white" list to my unlocker where if your name is in the black list it will not work for you! So please have some patience!
Daniel please DM me here or discord #thethiny1919.

upheavalstature wrote:Guys, do yall realise some of us are just having fun and memeing around here and not rushing him in any way at all?
I can tell the memers from the non memers and the memers do make me laugh lol! But some people aren't memeing which is annoying at this point. Being asked for unlocker every single day since November 2020.
Thanks dude :D
Take your time mister, MK not going anywhere thanks to WB, we are anxious but we know how to wait for a stable release, free of bans, focus on the project and in your life (of course) don't harm yourself in your job, we will wait. =)
upheavalstature
Mortal

TardyTech wrote:
Also I've added a "black/white" list to my unlocker where if your name is in the black list it will not work for you!
That's so brutal.....I LOVE IT
Yea, first time I see a good response to spammers... Most people just tolerate it, but that's not the right approach, stop sheltering them, teach them a bloody lesson so they don't repeat the same mistake...
Razor1414
Mortal

Post by Razor1414 »

Can someone explain how can you access this, is this with cheat engine or some other mod
Attachments
E0udXPBX0AEaWf6.jpg

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”