MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Sentinel
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by Sentinel »

Im checking more week long the premium shop, to get all/missing sub zero brutality, taunts, but just the previous brutalitys coming for sell every time, no new. Example the ,,4D" - screen throw brutality.

In towers in time the situation is same, lookslike i have all wats was possible - we will receive the missing taunts in the future, or was ealier these in KL language?

Thanks to thetiny, i can try out the screen throw brutality with the ASIM.

dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

Sentinel wrote:Im checking more week long the premium shop, to get all/missing sub zero brutality, taunts, but just the previous brutalitys coming for sell every time, no new. Example the ,,4D" - screen throw brutality.

In towers in time the situation is same, lookslike i have all wats was possible - we will receive the missing taunts in the future, or was ealier these in KL language?

Thanks to thetiny, i can try out the screen throw brutality with the ASIM.
I'm with you, if wasn't by ASI, most brutalities were never be possible, as i don't play KL. The last Krypt Event that gave a brutality, the one where the place was behind the invisible wall in kythinn hive, i've lost for a bug that the golden vault wasn't spawning for me, as i'd broken such wall several months ago at the very first time in such place of the krypt. The last brutality given was Kabal's Spin Cycle (a forward throw brutality).

I hope the future krypt events return giving brutalities not only gear like today's one.
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

Kabal's Spin Cycle is the brutality i lost for such bug.
Itsame
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Itsame »

karto wrote:sorry for caps, but:

KOLD KASE IS AVAILABLE IN THE PREMIUM SHOP TODAY FOR 24H!!!
Of course they would go and add it to the shop right after I say it's unobtainable :P Nice catch. This is also the first time they've added KL related kosmetics to the shop on PC, I believe.

Now that the Meteor towers are done, I hope they also go and fix the TYL towers. As it stands, the final character's odds of appearing in a boss tower are practically at 0%.
Sentinel wrote:Im checking more week long the premium shop, to get all/missing sub zero brutality, taunts, but just the previous brutalitys coming for sell every time, no new. Example the ,,4D" - screen throw brutality.
The new KL season will start soon, maybe Sub's screen throw brutality will be one of the rewards. A lot of the DLC characters have incomplete finisher lists too, some are listed in the Coalesced files without names so that makes me think there's still more updates to come.
drey
Mortal
PSN: syco_d_r

Post by drey »

im noob about modding mk 11 is their way to modify souls and hearts, I have tried time crystal tower which best tower to farm crystals.
Randkami
Mortal

Post by Randkami »

drey wrote:im noob about modding mk 11 is their way to modify souls and hearts, I have tried time crystal tower which best tower to farm crystals.
Replace meteor towers with Souls1 or Hearts1. Spawns the hearts and souls towers respectively.
Gaming_Bantai
Mortal

Post by Gaming_Bantai »

please now its very long please update the unlocker and trick please thethiny my bro
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Gaming_Bantai wrote:please now its very long please update the unlocker and trick please thethiny my bro
There's still a little hope aout new kontent that will be revealed in April. @Thethiny has given that month as a deadline... I suggest we wait a little bit more
Blotto
Mortal

Post by Blotto »

Hey guys, it's been a while for me that i've looked for mk11 and unlocking.
Many month back i remember that it was said hubkos unlocker doesn't work anymore and i've read about thiny, but then I've read that his unlocker doesn't work too anymore, because of a mk11 update.

So, before i crawl through all sites reading everything, is there now a way to unlock all costumes and augments?

I've played 1000h in this game and used at least 600h to get the best and most rare tier 3 augments for my fights, to just have them replaced with tenthousends of low shit tier1 augments.

I'm really upset af about it, all hat time was nuts.

So, pls tell me there is a way <3
Florelit
Mortal

Post by Florelit »

I'm missing the unlocker so much. I've bought the game just for casual play with my friends locally, and I was so disappointed about the must to play online to get league brutalities. Hoping for the update.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Florelit wrote:I'm missing the unlocker so much. I've bought the game just for casual play with my friends locally, and I was so disappointed about the must to play online to get league brutalities. Hoping for the update.
Not until May, and if the game will have more kontent, we will not have update until game is finished its development
EastyBeasty
Mortal
PSN: Eastybeasty7398

Post by EastyBeasty »

daniel7lievano wrote:
Florelit wrote:I'm missing the unlocker so much. I've bought the game just for casual play with my friends locally, and I was so disappointed about the must to play online to get league brutalities. Hoping for the update.
Not until May, and if the game will have more kontent, we will not have update until game is finished its development
CAN NOT WAIT
Gaming_Bantai
Mortal

Post by Gaming_Bantai »

EastyBeasty wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:
CAN NOT WAIT
we cant also wait now any more please update unlocker @thethiny please bro we need now we stop play game also becouse unlocker is not working any more
FadingFart
Mortal

Post by FadingFart »

this isn't right, just don't rush things, we're all playing the game with or without the unlocker, thethiny made the unlocker just ease things for the players grinding wise, I understand that you want stuff to be unlocked and feel great to avoid the pain in the kombat league, but in the end we're gonna it unlocked, I'm not attacking you here, but all I'm saying is be patient. ^_^
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

FadingFart wrote:this isn't right, just don't rush things, we're all playing the game with or without the unlocker, thethiny made the unlocker just ease things for the players grinding wise, I understand that you want stuff to be unlocked and feel great to avoid the pain in the kombat league, but in the end we're gonna it unlocked, I'm not attacking you here, but all I'm saying is be patient. ^_^
Agree

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”