Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2022 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 135  Next
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny
 Post Posted: Wed May 26, 2021 6:40 pm 
Immortal

Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
ZenMindedPerson wrote:
Was just check the tutorial for the last functional version of the Unlocker (September 2020), is the next version going to work the same way @thethiny? Hope to hear from you soon (me and I think the whole PC MK community). Props.

No. There are 2 implementations I'm working on, and regardless of any, the solution would be to open unlocker (no need to sync or sign in or anything) as well as the ASI. When you wanna unlock something, the unlocker will ask the ASI to ask the game to unlock using the game's code, without having to do fake API calls.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Post Posted: Wed May 26, 2021 7:01 pm 
Warrior

thethiny wrote:
ZenMindedPerson wrote:
Was just check the tutorial for the last functional version of the Unlocker (September 2020), is the next version going to work the same way @thethiny? Hope to hear from you soon (me and I think the whole PC MK community). Props.

No. There are 2 implementations I'm working on, and regardless of any, the solution would be to open unlocker (no need to sync or sign in or anything) as well as the ASI. When you wanna unlock something, the unlocker will ask the ASI to ask the game to unlock using the game's code, without having to do fake API calls.

That's Huge. Awesome!!!
I managed to get the remaining ones with Meteor tower, playing some Kombat League and buying with crystals, nevertheless I miss a lot of icons from KP2.
Thank you, good luck with all your development

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed May 26, 2021 9:53 pm 
Mortal

Bro im new at this. What can I do to unlock skins Im using the pirate version of the game and I need help Mortal Kombat 11

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 9:10 am 
Warrior

Alancito505 wrote:
Bro im new at this. What can I do to unlock skins Im using the pirate version of the game and I need help Mortal Kombat 11

No, the unlocker requires some online functions to enable the skins and gear. Pirate offline version is extremely limited, nevertheless in a future it could be some option to unlock them, but don't get your hopes high. That version is so limited that there could be no people interested in developing that

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 10:33 am 
Mortal

daniel7lievano wrote:
Alancito505 wrote:

No, the unlocker requires some online functions to enable the skins and gear. Pirate offline version is extremely limited, nevertheless in a future it could be some option to unlock them, but don't get your hopes high. That version is so limited that there could be no people interested in developing that

Alright. Thx Fam I understand

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2021 11:14 am 
Immortal

Update on Unlocker:
Unlocking non-gear items is working. Thanks to a specific someone who got it to work, and sent me his code. I will not credit him by name as I don't know if he wants to be known.
The new method is safe and anti-ban, but will require lots of time for me to implement as I have to rewrite my unlocker from scratch to account for the new method. The new method should work on pirate version as well, but I haven't tested so I'm not 100% sure.
For gear, still trying 3 methods, whichever works I will go with.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2021 1:08 pm 
Mortal

Thank you so much! :D

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2021 1:52 pm 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
Update on Unlocker:
Unlocking non-gear items is working. Thanks to a specific someone who got it to work, and sent me his code. I will not credit him by name as I don't know if he wants to be known.
The new method is safe and anti-ban, but will require lots of time for me to implement as I have to rewrite my unlocker from scratch to account for the new method. The new method should work on pirate version as well, but I haven't tested so I'm not 100% sure.

Thank you so much for your work , if you want I have an "original copy of mk 11 aftermatch" if you want me to test it once its done :)

Will this include all the items in the kombat kard, icons, kollections icons ect as well as augs?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 12:32 am 
Mortal

Side: Darkness
Thankyou so much @thethiny for everything and if you want any steam id for mk11 then i have 3 or 4 creak id to play mk11

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 2:05 am 
Mortal

PSN: SystemDataX
XBox Live: SystemDataX
Guys current usable version is 1.7.1 ?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 3:45 am 
Mortal

SystemDataX wrote:

no bro stil unlocker not updeted thethiny is stil working on it when unlocker work proper thethiny will uplode a video and unlocker also

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 3:48 am 
Mortal

PSN: SystemDataX
XBox Live: SystemDataX
Gaming_Bantai wrote:
SystemDataX wrote:

no bro stil unlocker not updeted thethiny is stil working on it when unlocker work proper thethiny will uplode a video and unlocker also

Thanks mate

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:52 am 
Immortal

snoopster777 wrote:
Will this include all the items in the kombat kard, icons, kollections icons ect as well as augs?

Not sure what it includes since I don't have much flexibility with this one compared with the previous one. I'll let you guys know.

Post Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:25 pm 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
Update on Unlocker:

This is such wonderful news! Thank you thethiny and to the mysterious person who assisted you in discovering this new method! I look forward to seeing the new unlocker soon! :) Please keep up the excellent work. You're a total savior when it comes to MK11.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:43 am 
Mortal

PSN: FistCuffsFight
Is there any Mod out there for Injustice 2 that is similar to the unlocker for MK11? @thethiny

Thanks in advance.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2022 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 135  Next