MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

daniel7lievano
Warrior

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by daniel7lievano »

Gaming_Bantai wrote:
Sentinel wrote:Im read and follow this topic more week ago, since previous year, and shame whats going here.

i try understand this: somebody working hard, investing lot hours a project and again and again coming here non reading, re-asking people who not want or unable to understand what somebody wroted - this project need time to finish and will be no reelease for cracked version.

But these people waiting 1-2 week and comming back and try get link:D

Im suprissed the forum admin not started ban these type of users and can ask again and again same question:)
are you trying to say me this all brother?
I don't think he was talking in a personal term, but general abot most posts of most people, but clearly you didn't read the last posts. This will take so much time, and I would avice read always posts from Thethiny before asking again, as a matter of fact, not asking if unlocker is not released yet...

Fastayylmao
Mortal

Post by Fastayylmao »

The current version of the unlocker almost works fine for me, but for some reason the cheat engine script won't detect the access code, and I can't find it manually. Anyone have a similar problem, or any solutions?
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Fastayylmao wrote:The current version of the unlocker almost works fine for me, but for some reason the cheat engine script won't detect the access code, and I can't find it manually. Anyone have a similar problem, or any solutions?
For all rusher ones or the ones who doesn't read, he is talking as a beta tester insider. Unlocker has not been released
alucatbelmont
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by alucatbelmont »

daniel7lievano wrote:
Fastayylmao wrote:The current version of the unlocker almost works fine for me, but for some reason the cheat engine script won't detect the access code, and I can't find it manually. Anyone have a similar problem, or any solutions?
For all rusher ones or the ones who doesn't read, he is talking as a beta tester insider. Unlocker has not been released
even now people will ask for the link of the unlocker because "someone said the unlocker is working"
Fastayylmao
Mortal

Post by Fastayylmao »

daniel7lievano wrote:
For all rusher ones? what does that mean? I'm just asking if anyone has a guide for how to find the access code for Mk11 on steam.
alucatbelmont
Mortal

Post by alucatbelmont »

Fastayylmao wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:
For all rusher ones? what does that mean? I'm just asking if anyone has a guide for how to find the access code for Mk11 on steam.
why do you want the access code if the last released unlocker is not working?
Fastayylmao
Mortal

Post by Fastayylmao »

I said it was almost working, the only thing that didn't work was that it couldn't automatically get the access code, hence why I am asking how to get it manually, other than that it seems to work fine.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Fastayylmao wrote:I said it was almost working, the only thing that didn't work was that it couldn't automatically get the access code, hence why I am asking how to get it manually, other than that it seems to work fine.
Can I ask what exactly do you want to unlock ?
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Fastayylmao wrote:I said it was almost working, the only thing that didn't work was that it couldn't automatically get the access code, hence why I am asking how to get it manually, other than that it seems to work fine.
remove the "anti cheat engine" from the ASI, set it to false. Then open the game and when it says "updating game data" open cheat engine. It will say game cannot run in the presence of cheat engine. That's when you can get the access token. In the black console window you will see "Header Data", open that address in cheat engine. That address + 0x18 will contain the access token.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Fastayylmao
Mortal

Post by Fastayylmao »

thethiny wrote:
remove the "anti cheat engine" from the ASI, set it to false. Then open the game and when it says "updating game data" open cheat engine. It will say game cannot run in the presence of cheat engine. That's when you can get the access token. In the black console window you will see "Header Data", open that address in cheat engine. That address + 0x18 will contain the access token.
Maybe I installed something wrong, but the ASI loader crashes the game on startup every time.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Fastayylmao wrote:
thethiny wrote:
Maybe I installed something wrong, but the ASI loader crashes the game on startup every time.
If you're in the beta then ask me on discord, if you're not in the beta then it crashes cuz you're not in the beta.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Fastayylmao
Mortal

Post by Fastayylmao »

Is there A new ASI? because I downloaded version 2.0, I thought that was a public version.
Shumai
Mortal

Post by Shumai »

There is no public beta. Can you all just please wait and have some patience. Like seriously.
Fastayylmao
Mortal

Post by Fastayylmao »

Shumai wrote:There is no public beta. Can you all just please wait and have some patience. Like seriously.
Then why is there a download link for it in TheTiny's all in one forum? When did I demand a new one come out? I'm trying to use the currently available one that is listed in the downloads section of his fully public post.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Then why is there a download link for it in TheTiny's all in one forum? When did I demand a new one come out? I'm trying to use the currently available one that is listed in the downloads section of his fully public post.[/quote]

The current one in the forum is from the Ultimate Update, I haven't released a public beta yet. I think that's why there's a misunderstanding. If you're using the current ASI in the forum then it is not compatible with unlocker yet.

I am estimating about 1-2 weeks for the unlocker to be ready. I have did most of the underlying code, now what's left is the unlockables (icons and backgrounds and announcers) and the communication between the unlocker and the game.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”