MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Unlocker working 9/10 of the time. For every 9 items I unlock I get banned and the 10th item doesn't unlock. So for now I suggest you guys unlock everything in 1 go. You will get banned for 6 hours (new unlocker will tell you this info) and when you're unbanned you keep the unlocked items. Now I'm unsure if the ban will be permanent but from what I've seen they updated the server yesterday and introduced new anti unlocker that detect cream api and other stuff. They call it dlc license and game checks your current dlc and your licenses (to your account) and bans you if you don't own it. Family share doesn't generate a license so you get banned as well. I have created my own mk11 private server where in the future if mk11 goes down for any reason forever I will host it and people can play the game offline. I will be working on it as a side project eventually and it'll make people with fit girl version play and unlock items. Backgrounds and concept art unlocking is implemented. There's still lots of bugs in the unlocker that I HAVE to fix before I can release it. Also it is all manual so I need to automate it. I'm out of town for a few days due to holiday and visiting family members. Once I'm back I'll work on it.

Want to be a beta tester for the unlocker? Then please DM me on here, Twitter, or discord (thethiny#1919).

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
deptrai154
Mortal

Post by deptrai154 »

thethiny wrote:Unlocker working 9/10 of the time. For every 9 items I unlock I get banned and the 10th item doesn't unlock. So for now I suggest you guys unlock everything in 1 go. You will get banned for 6 hours (new unlocker will tell you this info) and when you're unbanned you keep the unlocked items. Now I'm unsure if the ban will be permanent but from what I've seen they updated the server yesterday and introduced new anti unlocker that detect cream api and other stuff. They call it dlc license and game checks your current dlc and your licenses (to your account) and bans you if you don't own it. Family share doesn't generate a license so you get banned as well. I have created my own mk11 private server where in the future if mk11 goes down for any reason forever I will host it and people can play the game offline. I will be working on it as a side project eventually and it'll make people with fit girl version play and unlock items. Backgrounds and concept art unlocking is implemented. There's still lots of bugs in the unlocker that I HAVE to fix before I can release it. Also it is all manual so I need to automate it. I'm out of town for a few days due to holiday and visiting family members. Once I'm back I'll work on it.

Want to be a beta tester for the unlocker? Then please DM me on here, Twitter, or discord (thethiny#1919).
Since i'm not playing this game as much as i used to before, so i don't care much about bans, you can contact me, i'm available as a tester. My email is reusmarco050602@gmail.com
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

thethiny wrote:Unlocker working 9/10 of the time. For every 9 items I unlock I get banned and the 10th item doesn't unlock. So for now I suggest you guys unlock everything in 1 go. You will get banned for 6 hours (new unlocker will tell you this info) and when you're unbanned you keep the unlocked items. Now I'm unsure if the ban will be permanent but from what I've seen they updated the server yesterday and introduced new anti unlocker that detect cream api and other stuff. They call it dlc license and game checks your current dlc and your licenses (to your account) and bans you if you don't own it. Family share doesn't generate a license so you get banned as well. I have created my own mk11 private server where in the future if mk11 goes down for any reason forever I will host it and people can play the game offline. I will be working on it as a side project eventually and it'll make people with fit girl version play and unlock items. Backgrounds and concept art unlocking is implemented. There's still lots of bugs in the unlocker that I HAVE to fix before I can release it. Also it is all manual so I need to automate it. I'm out of town for a few days due to holiday and visiting family members. Once I'm back I'll work on it.

Very interesting news !
The ban thing is still a bit scary though...

- In that regard, I would like to make sure what we have to buy not to get perma ban.
I of course never wanted to use this unlocker to avoid buying the paid content.
So I own The Ultimate Edition and the only two dlc packs that aren't included: the masquerade halloween skins pack I think, and the klassic movie skins pack.
I don't see any other pack, am I correct ? Do I need to buy anything else ?
I also don't own any preorder skin bonus, do you think that dlc licence and game check can include that and perma ban you for getting them with the unlocker ?
I want to specify that I bought the ultimate edition of the game on a key reseller site: Kinguin, do you think it can still pass that check ?
The two pack skins were bought afterward on steam.

- I also have another question regarding the way the unlocker works.
What happens if you used the unlocker, and then unlock something in the game that you alwready own thanks to the unlocker, like a skin or artwork or art background ?
Does it create somekind of bug or worse a check with the servers resulting in a ban ?
Can it bug the krypt ? (haven't finished the krypt yet).

Thanks for your hard work thethiny, take care.
SUB-ZERO PC
Mortal

Post by SUB-ZERO PC »

I wish to be a beta tester for the unlocker can you send me i messaged you in discord my discord id (SUB-ZERO FF#1000)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Thanks everyone I already got some beta testers and we will be testing now. Will let you all know soon! The reason I needed more testers than last time is because usually it's always the same key for the hash for everyone, but this time it is a different key for everyone, so I need to verify that my algorithm works for multiple people and not only me.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
AbunaiShi
Mortal

Post by AbunaiShi »

thethiny wrote:Thanks everyone I already got some beta testers and we will be testing now. Will let you all know soon! The reason I needed more testers than last time is because usually it's always the same key for the hash for everyone, but this time it is a different key for everyone, so I need to verify that my algorithm works for multiple people and not only me.
TT you're the man, thank you so much for keeping us updated!!
deathstrike00x
Mortal

Post by deathstrike00x »

If we don't want to unlock DLCs because we already have them, will this unlocked also do the cosmetics? Like klassic jax arms or scorpion/sub-zero's face masks? And if it does will it do the temp ban even with those or is this unlocked only for DLCs?
Shumai
Mortal

Post by Shumai »

Please people, do not get confused. This unlocker isn't for unlocking DLC. What you're referring to is cream. Which no longer works. NRS has patched it.

The unlocker that we're talking about here unlocks items in the game, such as skins, gear, moves, etc.
Randkami
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Randkami »

Will def' help with this. Will DM ya on discord fam.
Darkseid
Mortal

Post by Darkseid »

OMG i want to unlock everything (specially the backgrounds and icons) so badly, there is any estimated time?
AbunaiShi
Mortal

Post by AbunaiShi »

Darkseid wrote:OMG i want to unlock everything (specially the backgrounds and icons) so badly, there is any estimated time?
Soon.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Darkseid wrote:OMG i want to unlock everything (specially the backgrounds and icons) so badly, there is any estimated time?
We're getting banned for specific items so we're generating a list of items that get you banned before I release it. Also there are bugs where it doesn;t work on every computer so I'm rewriting it. Will take time.

daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

thethiny wrote:
We're getting banned for specific items so we're generating a list of items that get you banned before I release it. Also there are bugs where it doesn;t work on every computer so I'm rewriting it. Will take time.
Dear @thethiny, how is it going for icons? are they susceptible to banning
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

thethiny wrote:
Oh, I just hope all the skins can be unlocked without ban, I don't care as much for the backgrounds, icons, artworks and such...

Thanks.
Last edited by SenSx on Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkseid
Mortal

Post by Darkseid »

@thethiny

Do you think u guys release it before september?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”