MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

upheavalstature
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by upheavalstature »

Razor1414 wrote:Can someone explain how can you access this, is this with cheat engine or some other mod
Why are you asking here? Ask in the forum in general, not under a specific post

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Razor1414 wrote:Can someone explain how can you access this, is this with cheat engine or some other mod
MK11Hook

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Update:
It's day 6 of working on the Unlocker 18 hours a day and here's what I found out so far.
The so called "VR2" Hash is nothing but a decoy to throw me off. Game creates a random VR2 Hash. If for any reason you pause the generation of the hash, or if you attempt to debug it during the generation of the VR2 hash, the game will send this hash to the server, which will get you insta banned. However if you don't debug it, the game generates a 2nd type of hash that it sends to the server to unlock stuff. I have found out how to skip the first hash and I'm now at the 2nd type of hash, which I call VR2x. So for VR2x, I have found a way to debug it without debugging it ;) So I'm working on that now. No clue when will it finish because It's been days and I didn't unlock any gear yet. However, someone is helping me with other type of unlockables and will be part of the upcoming ASImk11 update.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
upheavalstature
Mortal

Post by upheavalstature »

thethiny wrote:Update:
It's day 6 of working on the Unlocker 18 hours a day and here's what I found out so far.
The so called "VR2" Hash is nothing but a decoy to throw me off. Game creates a random VR2 Hash. If for any reason you pause the generation of the hash, or if you attempt to debug it during the generation of the VR2 hash, the game will send this hash to the server, which will get you insta banned. However if you don't debug it, the game generates a 2nd type of hash that it sends to the server to unlock stuff. I have found out how to skip the first hash and I'm now at the 2nd type of hash, which I call VR2x. So for VR2x, I have found a way to debug it without debugging it ;) So I'm working on that now. No clue when will it finish because It's been days and I didn't unlock any gear yet. However, someone is helping me with other type of unlockables and will be part of the upcoming ASImk11 update.
Attachments
0043ABAF-1E6A-4F43-B351-3D59A0E35265.jpeg
0043ABAF-1E6A-4F43-B351-3D59A0E35265.jpeg (110.04 KiB) Viewed 2970 times
sm0k3y
Mortal

Post by sm0k3y »

thank you for your hard work
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

You are a hero for us all thethiny, fighting againts NRS new policy full of grinding and microtransactions, I absolutely hate it.
I usually enjoy unlocking content myself in my games, but not this time NRS !

Thank you for your hard work and good cheer.
Shumai
Mortal

Post by Shumai »

You're a master thethiny! Thank you so much for your hard work and putting in time to make this game more enjoyable for the community! I greatly appreciate your efforts! Without you, this game would be dead for me a long time ago.
AbunaiShi
Mortal

Post by AbunaiShi »

Thethiny sir, you're a gem. Thank you so much for the hard work and effort you're putting up on the tool, take as much time as you'll need, we're all very thankful for all the hard work! :D
jamescamden05
Mortal

Post by jamescamden05 »

This is awesome dude, thank you for this update. The fact that some gear and skins that you haven't unlocked yet don't even show up in the customization menu is really annoying, and makes it hard to track all of what you don't have. Can't wait to hear what else you come across!
TardyTech
Mortal

Post by TardyTech »

TFW thethiny communicates way more with his audience then NRS
Naruto Uzumaki
Mortal

Post by Naruto Uzumaki »

So now that support has ended are the character art panels and environmental Kollectibles forever unobtainable because there are certain ones which have never ever been released also I am missing like 30 icons and 30 backgrounds too does anyone know how to unlock them in the game if at all
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

Naruto Uzumaki wrote:So now that support has ended are the character art panels and environmental Kollectibles forever unobtainable because there are certain ones which have never ever been released also I am missing like 30 icons and 30 backgrounds too does anyone know how to unlock them in the game if at all
I actually don't know if this unlocker mod will also unlock all the backgrounds, icons, artworks and so on...

Also will it unlock the ingame skins they never made available like Revenant Kitana's skull mask (Kitana Khan) with the skull down on her face, she wears it at the start of story mode ?
I don't know if that was answered in this thread sorry.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

SenSx wrote:
Naruto Uzumaki wrote:So now that support has ended are the character art panels and environmental Kollectibles forever unobtainable because there are certain ones which have never ever been released also I am missing like 30 icons and 30 backgrounds too does anyone know how to unlock them in the game if at all
I actually don't know if this unlocker mod will also unlock all the backgrounds, icons, artworks and so on...

Also will it unlock the ingame skins they never made available like Revenant Kitana's skull mask (Kitana Khan) with the skull down on her face, she wears it at the start of story mode ?
To answer your questions
The Unlocker is been looked at to unlock everything including the backgrounds, icons, artwork ect but as the Thiny stated the account is getting banned when he unlocks something
Hope that helps answer that question

With regards to the seskins that never made it into the game for use , will be part of the mk 11 hook side of things , where you can play as NPC ect .

As you can appreciate the Thiny wants to complete the unlocker side of things first and then the individual helping the thiny can test it and make sure it is wokring 100% . I hope thisanswers your question .
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

snoopster777 wrote:
SenSx wrote:

To answer your questions
The Unlocker is been looked at to unlock everything including the backgrounds, icons, artwork ect but as the Thiny stated the account is getting banned when he unlocks something
Hope that helps answer that question

With regards to the seskins that never made it into the game for use , will be part of the mk 11 hook side of things , where you can play as NPC ect .

As you can appreciate the Thiny wants to complete the unlocker side of things first and then the individual helping the thiny can test it and make sure it is wokring 100% . I hope thisanswers your question .
Sorry I'm not native english and I did not really understand everything.

You mean for now it isn't working ? Of course I know since I am following that topic, which is fine by me, you can take your time thethiny you have all may thanks.
But I hope you don't mean the unlocker will always ban the user even when it works, if that is the case I don't see the point in it...

I'll have a look at that hook thing thanks.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Sorry I'm not native english and I did not really understand everything.

You mean for now it isn't working ? Of course I know since I am following that topic, which is fine by me, you can take your time thethiny you have all may thanks.
But I hope you don't mean the unlocker will always ban the user even when it works, if that is the case I don't see the point in it...

I'll have a look at that hook thing thanks.[/quote]

Hello,

Unlocker will hopefully unlock everything, the thiny is testing it , but during the testing the account is been banned ,so the thiny has to see how and why it is be banned, he wont release something that will get you banned.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”