MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

KS212
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by KS212 »

Anyone who's getting crashing who still doesn't understand why, let me spell it out very clearly:

It is because the Jinsei augment content is NOT FINISHED. They were NOT MEANT TO BE UNLOCKED YET. They are just 'there' in the database as PLACEHOLDERS.

thethiny's unlocker simply reads the database, it is not his fault that NRS put all the entries in there as placeholders. That's what a lot of developers do, you create entries for content you plan to make!

So if you unlocked the new augments, two words: YOU'RE SCREWED

You have to wait until NRS finishes this content and releases it proper and maybe then you will not crash. You also better hope that they don't decide to change the format of how they store augments in the save file. If they do that then you're PERMANENTLY screwed.

There is a very good reason why even when you use 'Unlock All Items' that it does not include Augments. thethiny said himself that he does not include them for this reason. If YOU choose to do it, you do it at YOUR OWN RISK.

allnightlong1995
Mortal

Post by allnightlong1995 »

KS212 wrote:Anyone who's getting crashing who still doesn't understand why, let me spell it out very clearly:

It is because the Jinsei augment content is NOT FINISHED. They were NOT MEANT TO BE UNLOCKED YET. They are just 'there' in the database as PLACEHOLDERS.

thethiny's unlocker simply reads the database, it is not his fault that NRS put all the entries in there as placeholders. That's what a lot of developers do, you create entries for content you plan to make!

So if you unlocked the new augments, two words: YOU'RE SCREWED

You have to wait until NRS finishes this content and releases it proper and maybe then you will not crash. You also better hope that they don't decide to change the format of how they store augments in the save file. If they do that then you're PERMANENTLY screwed.

There is a very good reason why even when you use 'Unlock All Items' that it does not include Augments. thethiny said himself that he does not include them for this reason. If YOU choose to do it, you do it at YOUR OWN RISK.
All I used was the Unlock all thing and my game still crashes. I never went to any other place to unlock things. The augments ARE part of the unlock all option. There are also people who have that augment that don't have crashing either. Also people on the MK reddit have gotten this augment. It's not implemented on PC?
Last edited by allnightlong1995 on Sun May 31, 2020 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

good thing I didn't even use the unlocker, though I'm still locked out of my account till Netherealm fixes it.
KS212
Mortal

Post by KS212 »

allnightlong1995 wrote:
All I used was the Unlock all thing and my game still crashes. I never went to any other place to unlock things. The augments ARE part of the unlock all option. There are also people who have that augment that don't have crashing either. Also people on the MK reddit have gotten this augment. It's not implemented on PC?
There are a bunch of things on the Augment list that are not ready to go, yeah. And also anyone who ran the unlocker for 'Unknown' at the bottom of the list (not sure why you'd even do that).

But no, the content is not ready across the board.

Another reason for the crashing is also ppl who ran the unlocker WITHOUT actually playing the game for the first time when Aftermath launched. The save file format changed. There are ppl who ran the unlocker first before even booting up the new game and giving it a chance to update/convert your save file to the new format... These ppl are also experiencing crashes.

Safest way to do things is to of course load into the game when the update launched, arguably play the new story mode through, let it unlock some things LEGITIMATELY. Then afterward use the unlocker.
allnightlong1995
Mortal

KS212 wrote:
allnightlong1995 wrote:
There are a bunch of things on the Augment list that are not ready to go, yeah. And also anyone who ran the unlocker for 'Unknown' at the bottom of the list (not sure why you'd even do that).

But no, the content is not ready across the board.

Another reason for the crashing is also ppl who ran the unlocker WITHOUT actually playing the game for the first time when Aftermath launched. The save file format changed. There are ppl who ran the unlocker first before even booting up the new game and giving it a chance to update/convert your save file to the new format... These ppl are also experiencing crashes.

Safest way to do things is to of course load into the game when the update launched, arguably play the new story mode through, let it unlock some things LEGITIMATELY. Then afterward use the unlocker.
I've played the game long before I used it. I used it to fix another issue that was happening, making it so I could't retrieve inventory. Also again, all I did was use the unlock all selection, nothing else. I gained alot of augments too so the unlock all thing makes it give augments too. I'm guessing it is crashing from augments tho, ur right there.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

I can guarantee you all that after 2 weeks there will be NO crashes and NO disconnects.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
allnightlong1995
Mortal

thethiny wrote:I can guarantee you all that after 2 weeks there will be NO crashes and NO disconnects.
I gotta wait 2 weeks just for the augment stuff to be fixed? Man, I did this to fix the inventory issue. Now I'm going to be stuck with a whole other issue.
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

thethiny wrote:I can guarantee you all that after 2 weeks there will be NO crashes and NO disconnects.
dang, good thing I have other games to fall back on.
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

Someone on Steam forums got a reply from WBSupport which says this:
"Greetings Kombatant,

To aid in investigating the server issue you are experiencing we would like to review a photo or screenshot of your Network Status screen. After launching the game, please note your local time when logging in and please do the following:

Using a Dualshock 4 Controller:

1. Go to the main menu screen:
2. Press and hold: “Left stick” + L1+R1+L2+R2 without releasing until step 4.
3. A menu (can be Kombat Kard or Store) will pop up, press “O” to leave that menu.
4. Press “X” to access the network screen

Xbox Controller:

1. Go to the main menu screen:
2. Press and hold: “Left stick” +LB+RB+LT+RT without releasing until step 4.
3. A menu (can be Kombat Kard or Store) will pop up, press “B to leave that menu.
4. Press “A” to access the network screen

Please attach a screenshot or photo of this menu to your reply in addition to the timestamp of your login.

Thank you,
WB Games Support
Follow us on Twitter! @WBGamesSupport"

The menu does pop up with some info. Some people said that it may not work with DS4 controller but to fix that you can install DS4Windows.
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

I think WB dont know what are they talking about.
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

WB Games Support don't know anything

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
KS212
Mortal

Post by KS212 »

Are they fucking serious?! What next? Please enter up down up down left right left right Circle X select start?!
Armanello
Mortal

Post by Armanello »

thethiny wrote:WB Games Support don't know anything
Now unlocker stuck while opening some items, 8 hours have passed and it's still unlocking 11900 item. Chunk size set to 1, unchecked owned items. Is there a fix for it?
MiLToS_666
Apprentice

Post by MiLToS_666 »

Armanello wrote:
Now unlocker stuck while opening some items, 8 hours have passed and it's still unlocking 11900 item. Chunk size set to 1, unchecked owned items. Is there a fix for it?
Same here, it stops at 11900 for a long time and there's no activity so I close it.
Even if it doesn't finish, it has unlocked everything in my game but I guess I will try again another day. I don't put chunk size to 1 for thousands of items cause it will take hours and hours to do so...
mooncake
Mortal

Post by mooncake »

Armanello wrote:
if you get stuck at 11900, do it over(with 100). it takes less than a min and when it's reaching around 11700,11800, start clicking some of the character name. it'll sync and finish the unlocking process. setting chunk size to 1 takes forever(approx, 3hrs +)

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”