MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

daniel7lievano
Warrior

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by daniel7lievano »

Darkseid wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:
thethiny wrote:lol
Yeahhh. and block the ones who are rushing you whether if they are rude or with meme trying sound "funny" or "polite" they are still rushing... 8like the guy who is sticking you in the meme...)

I like and want unlocker too, and I think I just miss Icons, but they must have more to lose if they kept being so annoying...
I'm sure it was just a joke.
It's getting annoying for the ones who really are patient and respectful...

Shumai
Mortal

Post by Shumai »

I agree, it's super annoying. Grow up a litlle and have some respect.
FadingFart
Mortal

Post by FadingFart »

daniel7lievano wrote: Yeahhh. and block the ones who are rushing you whether if they are rude or with meme trying sound "funny" or "polite" they are still rushing... (like the guy who is sticking you in the meme...)
lol, bro if want to rush him, I would PM him on steam.

I just want to see the post active and healthy not boring dead, and I'm not a** kissing thethiny neither rushing him, cuz I have everything unlocked using towers swapping method , I've said that before he has to take as much time as he wants, and he's doing this completely free, and it's taking most of his free time, and we're grateful for his efforts, right?.

I didn't mean it the way you understood it, on the contrary.

IDK if you lack sense of humor, but I'm sure you have good intentions, cuz your reply means you want us to be equal here.

take this of example.
snoopster777 wrote:Look harder it is there you just have to open your eyes ;)
that's a positive reply.

if you didn't get it, I'm not gonna explain myself any further, or reply directly to someone like this

Make sure you have a good day fella!! :D
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Tsang Shung wrote:Speaking of which - how's the progress coming along?
I automated too many things and I have changed the layout and added some neat new features. Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/xU23scQ

As for the other guys, it's alright guys I don't mind some jokes every now and then as it's keeping the thread alive. I'm sure FadingFart means no harm (even his fart is fading so there's no smell) and I appreciate people trying to stand up for me, but it's alright guys I'm chill about all of this. The people who are actually annoying me are getting blocked, hence the new Signature below.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
FadingFart
Mortal

Post by FadingFart »

good stuff, looks neat.
thethiny wrote:(even his fart is fading so there's no smell)
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

FadingFart wrote:good stuff, looks neat.
thethiny wrote:(even his fart is fading so there's no smell)

@Thethiny looks good , really like the new look of it

@FadingFart, I love the name , its really good :)
FadingFart
Mortal

Post by FadingFart »

Thank you :P
Tsang Shung
Mortal

Post by Tsang Shung »

thethiny wrote: I automated too many things and I have changed the layout and added some neat new features. Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/xU23scQ
Looks good. I certify it ready for prime time, therefore...

RELEASE NOW!!!

I have to ask, will this unlock the super rare exclusive or preorder skins like Kold War Skarlet? I can't remember if the old unlocker was able to get those. Probably not because I don't see them in my inventory.

Also I guess there's no way to make this work with the Stadia version, right? Because of the need to access local files. Stadia doesn't even let us import saves :evil:
Vahiur
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Vahiur »

Tsang Shung wrote:
thethiny wrote: I automated too many things and I have changed the layout and added some neat new features. Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/xU23scQ
Looks good. I certify it ready for prime time, therefore...

RELEASE NOW!!!

I have to ask, will this unlock the super rare exclusive or preorder skins like Kold War Skarlet? I can't remember if the old unlocker was able to get those. Probably not because I don't see them in my inventory.

Also I guess there's no way to make this work with the Stadia version, right? Because of the need to access local files. Stadia doesn't even let us import saves :evil:
Nah, don't release now. I'm not an insider but judging from the screenshots given the unlocker seems to be functional, just needs bug fixes or tweaks. I don't know for sure, though. Either way, it's best to get the finished product rather then bugged code in one program.
Peace is a lie.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

The unlocker still requires tons of work because there are too many things under the hood that aren't working properly. As for the Kold War and such, I think you can unlock them with the unlocker but I'm not sure.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Gaming_Bantai
Mortal

Post by Gaming_Bantai »

any one can please give me link for new unlocker? please
Nobrega
Mortal

Post by Nobrega »

Gaming_Bantai wrote:any one can please give me link for new unlocker? please

The new unlocker has not yet been released. Follow this topic that will be informed when it is released
Sentinel
Mortal

Post by Sentinel »

Im read and follow this topic more week ago, since previous year, and shame whats going here.

i try understand this: somebody working hard, investing lot hours a project and again and again coming here non reading, re-asking people who not want or unable to understand what somebody wroted - this project need time to finish and will be no reelease for cracked version.

But these people waiting 1-2 week and comming back and try get link:D

Im suprissed the forum admin not started ban these type of users and can ask again and again same question:)
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Sentinel wrote:Im read and follow this topic more week ago, since previous year, and shame whats going here.

i try understand this: somebody working hard, investing lot hours a project and again and again coming here non reading, re-asking people who not want or unable to understand what somebody wroted - this project need time to finish and will be no reelease for cracked version.

Im suprissed the forum admin not started ban these type of users and can ask again and again same question:)
I said the same thing, but people started to trolling, so I decided to not talk anymore about it. There are many ways to press, simulating being ignorant about what's going on, be rude, or hide it between memes and jokes, all of those ways are rushing, some other more polite than others. This is not easy task and @thethiny is dedicating his free time to do this, but he needs time for his work, his family and his wife.
I advice to wait until september and be attentive to updates. Posting here will not make unlocker appear magically. When the time has come Thethiny will let us know, not before...
Gaming_Bantai
Mortal

Post by Gaming_Bantai »

Sentinel wrote:Im read and follow this topic more week ago, since previous year, and shame whats going here.

are you trying to say me this all brother?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”