Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by snoopster777 »

yeah , hopefully we can get all the stuff we have not managed to unlock

daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Nobrega wrote:
Gaming_Bantai wrote:Is this news real or fake???

This is real. Unfortunately! :(
¡Let's take from that server all the gear, skins, icons and content we paid for! :oops: :oops:
TheCrusader
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by TheCrusader »

I think another team should take up Mortal Kombat. I don't trust Netherrealm with it anymore.
Last edited by TheCrusader on Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

So MK11 was updated a while ago to disable my unlocker. At that time, I did figure out the new encryption method and was able to crack it, I just needed to be able to send it back. Unfortunately they've changed how sending stuff works, so I had to start from 0. However they're using a proxy so I actually can NOT see what they're sending anymore. However I can see it as it's happening in the game, but whenever I try that the game would notice that someone is monitoring and it will either crash or ban me for 2 hours, which is inconvenient as it won't let me work. However recently he who doesn't want to be named found a method for the items that are not gear/character related and I've been working through his steps to find the other variables. As I was doing that I stumbled across their proxy and I am able to see the things they send again. So now I have actually 3 different proposed solutions that may or may not work. I didn't get enough time to get back to it yet, as I was hoping to do that on the weekend. However everytime the weekend comes I'm getting new assignments at work that are urgent and I'm unable to work on it, and instead I'm working for my job on the weekend. I'm supposed to submit the project by 5th of July then I will have 4 days of vacation. I will try my best to work on the unlocker because at the same time I want to catch up on some games that I've been missing out on. So no guarantees, but unlocker is back on the table starting 7th of July if God wills.

DLC Unlocker by imtheone is working and bypasses ban so you can go for that.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Scislac-Busorez
Mortal

Post by Scislac-Busorez »

If NRS/WB were smart, they'd patch the game themselves so that you don't need to be online any longer to unlock any of the content or save your variations. Maybe even just allow players to unlock everything much quicker or unlock it all in a patch. It's ridiculous that if WB ever shuts down the servers for MK11 and someone buys the game they won't be able to unlock anything or play it properly without using tools on the PC version.

Anyway, thanks and take your time, Thiny!
MGSeemoon47
Mortal

Post by MGSeemoon47 »

thethiny wrote:So MK11 was updated a while ago to disable my unlocker. At that time, I did figure out the new encryption method and was able to crack it, I just needed to be able to send it back. Unfortunately they've changed how sending stuff works, so I had to start from 0. However they're using a proxy so I actually can NOT see what they're sending anymore. However I can see it as it's happening in the game, but whenever I try that the game would notice that someone is monitoring and it will either crash or ban me for 2 hours, which is inconvenient as it won't let me work. However recently he who doesn't want to be named found a method for the items that are not gear/character related and I've been working through his steps to find the other variables. As I was doing that I stumbled across their proxy and I am able to see the things they send again. So now I have actually 3 different proposed solutions that may or may not work. I didn't get enough time to get back to it yet, as I was hoping to do that on the weekend. However everytime the weekend comes I'm getting new assignments at work that are urgent and I'm unable to work on it, and instead I'm working for my job on the weekend. I'm supposed to submit the project by 5th of July then I will have 4 days of vacation. I will try my best to work on the unlocker because at the same time I want to catch up on some games that I've been missing out on. So no guarantees, but unlocker is back on the table starting 7th of July if God wills.

DLC Unlocker by imtheone is working and bypasses ban so you can go for that.
No pressure my man, just take all the time yer need :D. I'm just glad that it's back on track, because even though personally I've already got almost all stuffs for the characters that I want for anyway, I just want to unlock the rest because so sometimes I can get to f*ck around with them all; my interest with this game kinda died down a bit anyway so I'm not in any rush to unlocking the rest of the gears.
minidudekri
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by minidudekri »

theThiny you are our saviour and no pressure! We the community are so thankful for your hard work and dedication and will gladly wait! :D
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

Mortal Kombat 11 is officially Dead. @ thethiny will you be working on a new unlocker?

https://www.pcgamer.com/mortal-kombat-1 ... w-project/
upheavalstature
Mortal

Post by upheavalstature »

Scorp-Sub wrote:Mortal Kombat 11 is officially Dead. @ thethiny will you be working on a new unlocker?

The answer to that is literally just 4 comments above you... READ
ArthurV19
Mortal

Post by ArthurV19 »

upheavalstature wrote:
Scorp-Sub wrote:Mortal Kombat 11 is officially Dead. @ thethiny will you be working on a new unlocker?

But this unlocker is only for DLCs, I wanted one to get Skins of Kombat League and items, the only option is to wait for thethiny's Unlocker, I hope he succeeds.

(English is not my native language, sorry =p )
upheavalstature
Mortal

ArthurV19 wrote:
upheavalstature wrote:

But this unlocker is only for DLCs, I wanted one to get Skins of Kombat League and items, the only option is to wait for thethiny's Unlocker, I hope he succeeds.

(English is not my native language, sorry =p )
Oh, that explains it. So basically, Thiny is busy with work. He knows mk11 is "dead" now so he'll be working on the unlocker as soon as possible. Rough ETA is around the 7th July from what I understand.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Sometimes when I read the conversations here I get so lost and confused that I don't know how to reply. Anyway, I'm working with someone on some stuff for MK that will make it easier for me to develop mods. Here are some screenshots -> https://imgur.com/a/dO7eFQ4. You might not understand what they are, but they are proof that I'm working on it ;)

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
upheavalstature
Mortal

thethiny wrote:Sometimes when I read the conversations here I get so lost and confused that I don't know how to reply. Anyway, I'm working with someone on some stuff for MK that will make it easier for me to develop mods. Here are some screenshots -> https://imgur.com/a/dO7eFQ4. You might not understand what they are, but they are proof that I'm working on it ;)
Yes, you're confused by our conversations so you return the favor by confusing us with your work. The ultimate UNO reverse card
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

upheavalstature wrote:Yes, you're confused by our conversations so you return the favor by confusing us with your work. The ultimate UNO reverse card
lol

Scislac-Busorez
Mortal

Post by Scislac-Busorez »

If a way can be found to have the game just determine what you have offline without the need for connecting to the servers, and same for saving your variations, it would go a long way to perfecting the game.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”