MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

ZenMindedPerson
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: FistCuffsFight

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by ZenMindedPerson »

Tr3v wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:18 pm Sorry Thiny, normaly I have no problem with unlocking, but when I go to unlock it tells me "couldn't connect to mk11! is ASIMK11 loaded?"... I don't know what that means.
And I got this message too, then I changed the "bPatchUnlocker = true" and the game stopped running... :(

Kenshi.
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Kenshi. »

Tr3v wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:18 pm Sorry Thiny, normaly I have no problem with unlocking, but when I go to unlock it tells me "couldn't connect to mk11! is ASIMK11 loaded?"... I don't know what that means.
Get ASI from viewtopic.php?f=120&t=47702#p139900
and unzip in Steam\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail
Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

Kenshi. wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:26 pm
Works like a charm, the unlocker and the asi file you passed me.
Last edited by Tr3v on Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

Game crashes when I try to open MK11Hook.
Is compatible with the latest version?
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: FistCuffsFight

Post by ZenMindedPerson »

On the "ImGui Console" I'm getting "Initializing ASIMK11.asi / Obtained Handle for ASIMK11.asi / Initialize::ASIMK11::InitShared / Initialize::ASIMK11::SharedPresent / Initialize::ASIMK11::SharedStyle / Initializing ASIMK11.asi Success!", however when I launch the game, after setting "bPatchUnlocker = false" I get the error mentioned in the previous comment: "couldn't connect to mk11! is ASIMK11 loaded?".

Sorry to bust your head after all the work but I'm not that versed in the "hacking" topic.
Kenshi.
Mortal

Post by Kenshi. »

thethiny, thank you very much for your work! Much appreciated! I managed to add in the equipment tab everything, but in the unlockables tab, I get message "Unlockables not yet implemented".
Also Items>Add equipment and unlockables>all items doesnt work.
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

Where do you download the new version please ?
The front page only has the 2020.

Thx
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

It is right there on top of the downloads list in the first post: unlocker_P0.9.10.3.zip
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Goosehunter1122
Mortal

Post by Goosehunter1122 »

Tr3v wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:34 pm
Now when I try to unlock it says "no items have unlock"... :(
I figured it out! You have to add the item you want to unlock to the right side column. Then restart the game and it works perfectly :D !. Excuse me for being a noob :lol:
HaiTian
Apprentice

Post by HaiTian »

why all kollections and announcers etc. are still not implemented?
"Back away. Before I scream…"
"I expect this to be hair-raising."
"Quiet, child. It’s time for you to join your friends."
"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what raiden could not." (Sindel, MK12)
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"Let the New Era begin." (Kronika, MK11)
"I am nature." (Poison Ivy, Injustice2)
"For a free Edenia!" (Tanya, MKX)
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Congratulations on the new release. I know how much work and dedication such projects require, so here is my personal thank you for keeping it up.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
ilyantonov2
Mortal

Post by ilyantonov2 »

thethiny wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:38 pm
ilyantonov2 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:42 pmanti virus tell me there is proble, with file

MALWAREBYTES: MALWARE.AI.4254373189 is safe to use?
Because I hack into MK11, so it is a malware for MK11 for it to work. But don't worry I don't hack into any other thing :D

he he of course i trust you ! i think is fake detection because i check on virustotal

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/43e ... 517c9b6401 only 3/61 detect i dont know why

but unlocker is working perfect so thank u so much again ! ! ! !
ngoni615
Mortal

Post by ngoni615 »

HI i tried this and i still get the same error. please help
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Goosehunter1122 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:14 pm Edit: I figured it out! You have to add the item you want to unlock to the right side column. Then restart the game and it works perfectly! Thank you so much again for this unlocker (I finally got the Time Warriors Skin pack because of it :D )
Cool! Will edit the error to be more detailed.
Seen on your other post that it got fixed. If that's not the case reach out again.
ZenMindedPerson wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:24 pm Thanks for this! Unfortunately the game just isn't booting up, I changed "bPatchUnlocker = true" in "ASIMK11.ini" and I tried to run the game in the folder .exe (DX11 version).

And... It just stops there.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.
You need the new ASI.
K0BR4 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:36 pm Game crashes when I try to open MK11Hook.
If you mean MK11Hook by ermaccer, then you need to downoad latest ASIMK11 hook, old versions do not work. The "ImGuiShared" is a file that is compatible between asimk11 and mk11hook.
ZenMindedPerson wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:39 pm On the "ImGui Console" I'm getting "Initializing ASIMK11.asi / Obtained Handle for ASIMK11.asi / Initialize::ASIMK11::InitShared / Initialize::ASIMK11::SharedPresent / Initialize::ASIMK11::SharedStyle / Initializing ASIMK11.asi Success!", however when I launch the game, after setting "bPatchUnlocker = false" I get the error mentioned in the previous comment: "couldn't connect to mk11! is ASIMK11 loaded?".

Sorry to bust your head after all the work but I'm not that versed in the "hacking" topic.
Why would you make it false? it should be true. The messages say "Success" in the ImGui Console...
Kenshi. wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:51 pm thethiny, thank you very much for your work! Much appreciated! I managed to add in the equipment tab everything, but in the unlockables tab, I get message "Unlockables not yet implemented".
You're welcome! And yes I didn't implement it yet.
HaiTian wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:12 pm why all kollections and announcers etc. are still not implemented?
Because I wanted to release unlocker as the game servers were being updated, and I didn't want them to fix unlocker before I release it.
Gambid wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:26 pm Congratulations on the new release. I know how much work and dedication such projects require, so here is my personal thank you for keeping it up.
Thank you very much Gambid! It's an honor to see you comment on one of my posts! I hope that I've generated enough traffic for you 😂
ilyantonov2 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:01 pm he he of course i trust you ! i think is fake detection because i check on virustotal

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/43e ... 517c9b6401 only 3/61 detect i dont know why

Good :D
ngoni615 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:55 am
If you've got discord message me at thethiny#0580 or else PM me here with your error details.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
ngoni615
Mortal

Post by ngoni615 »

thethiny wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:01 am
Goosehunter1122 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:14 pm Edit: I figured it out! You have to add the item you want to unlock to the right side column. Then restart the game and it works perfectly! Thank you so much again for this unlocker (I finally got the Time Warriors Skin pack because of it :D )
Cool! Will edit the error to be more detailed.
Seen on your other post that it got fixed. If that's not the case reach out again.
ZenMindedPerson wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:24 pm Thanks for this! Unfortunately the game just isn't booting up, I changed "bPatchUnlocker = true" in "ASIMK11.ini" and I tried to run the game in the folder .exe (DX11 version).

And... It just stops there.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.
You need the new ASI.
K0BR4 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:36 pm Game crashes when I try to open MK11Hook.
If you mean MK11Hook by ermaccer, then you need to downoad latest ASIMK11 hook, old versions do not work. The "ImGuiShared" is a file that is compatible between asimk11 and mk11hook.
ZenMindedPerson wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:39 pm On the "ImGui Console" I'm getting "Initializing ASIMK11.asi / Obtained Handle for ASIMK11.asi / Initialize::ASIMK11::InitShared / Initialize::ASIMK11::SharedPresent / Initialize::ASIMK11::SharedStyle / Initializing ASIMK11.asi Success!", however when I launch the game, after setting "bPatchUnlocker = false" I get the error mentioned in the previous comment: "couldn't connect to mk11! is ASIMK11 loaded?".

Why would you make it false? it should be true. The messages say "Success" in the ImGui Console...
Kenshi. wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:51 pm thethiny, thank you very much for your work! Much appreciated! I managed to add in the equipment tab everything, but in the unlockables tab, I get message "Unlockables not yet implemented".
You're welcome! And yes I didn't implement it yet.
HaiTian wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:12 pm why all kollections and announcers etc. are still not implemented?
Because I wanted to release unlocker as the game servers were being updated, and I didn't want them to fix unlocker before I release it.
Gambid wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:26 pm Congratulations on the new release. I know how much work and dedication such projects require, so here is my personal thank you for keeping it up.
Thank you very much Gambid! It's an honor to see you comment on one of my posts! I hope that I've generated enough traffic for you 😂
ilyantonov2 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:01 pm he he of course i trust you ! i think is fake detection because i check on virustotal

Good :D
ngoni615 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:55 am
If you've got discord message me at thethiny#0580 or else PM me here with your error details.
Thank you again. i got discord and i am going to message you there ....

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”