MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Gaming_Bantai
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by Gaming_Bantai »

From last week facing this proablm i dont know how to solv it i am delete game and reinstall it also formate my windows also bus same probalm on my both id any one have any idia plz help
Attachments
IMG_20210503_014818.jpg

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Gaming_Bantai wrote:From last week facing this proablm i dont know how to solv it i am delete game and reinstall it also formate my windows also bus same probalm on my both id any one have any idia plz help

Have you checked your firewall , it might be blocking the game , the other thing you can try is move the game to a different drive and see if it does the same thing ?
ryojikashi
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by ryojikashi »

Gaming_Bantai wrote:From last week facing this proablm i dont know how to solv it i am delete game and reinstall it also formate my windows also bus same probalm on my both id any one have any idia plz help
If you used a DLC unlocker, you'd be temporary banned and have no access to online features.
Gaming_Bantai
Mortal

Post by Gaming_Bantai »

ryojikashi wrote:
If you used a DLC unlocker, you'd be temporary banned and have no access to online features.
i did not use it last night i was buy a new dlc and my game is online now but see this error any one have any idia how can i solv it?
Attachments
16202330954510.2201179229716561.jpg
Shumai
Mortal

Post by Shumai »

So it's not recommended to use creamapi to unlock the DLC's? I haven't used MK11 in 4-5 months now, last time I had no problems using creamapi to use all the unlocked DLC's. Has this changed?
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Shumai wrote:So it's not recommended to use creamapi to unlock the DLC's? I haven't used MK11 in 4-5 months now, last time I had no problems using creamapi to use all the unlocked DLC's. Has this changed?
Some people have been banned using it, some others have been lucky. I would advice you not to use it, but it is up to you
Florelit
Mortal

Post by Florelit »

Gaming_Bantai wrote:
ryojikashi wrote:
i did not use it last night i was buy a new dlc and my game is online now but see this error any one have any idia how can i solv it?
For the several last weeks there are periodically some issues with MK servers. So don't panic )
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Servers keep going offline, I'm unable to work on the unlocker. In other words, everytime I work on unlocker servers go offline, so yes it's my fault no one can play :P

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

thethiny wrote:Servers keep going offline, I'm unable to work on the unlocker. In other words, everytime I work on unlocker servers go offline, so yes it's my fault no one can play :P

Lol . you saved me from two lag switchers and sheeva stompers , thank you so much :P
Domino054
Mortal

Post by Domino054 »

thethiny wrote:Servers keep going offline, I'm unable to work on the unlocker. In other words, everytime I work on unlocker servers go offline, so yes it's my fault no one can play :P
I see what you mean. Hopefully, there will be more progress on the unlocker soon.
amarillosebas
Mortal

Post by amarillosebas »

daniel7lievano wrote:
Shumai wrote:So it's not recommended to use creamapi to unlock the DLC's? I haven't used MK11 in 4-5 months now, last time I had no problems using creamapi to use all the unlocked DLC's. Has this changed?
Some people have been banned using it, some others have been lucky. I would advice you not to use it, but it is up to you
As someone not interested in online play, would using that unlocker be fine then? Do they remove your unlocked content once they ban you? Can you still play against bots and with other players locally?
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

amarillosebas wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:
As someone not interested in online play, would using that unlocker be fine then? Do they remove your unlocked content once they ban you? Can you still play against bots and with other players locally?
Unlocker and cream.apí are 2 different things.
You can only use DLC you don't own with cream.api active, once it is dehabilitated you will not use any character from DLC you don't own
For unlocker, we can still use gears and skins unlocked for characters we own without problem.
MK11 is a game that requires online connection to start unfortunately.
Gaming_Bantai
Mortal

Post by Gaming_Bantai »

Is it any update or amy news on unlocker?? ... hope all my bro are good please be care in corona its now too many death by corona in india please be safe
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Hi @thethiny , Is it possible to find out how to add brutal mode on the summon towers ,or is it apart of the game files and too dificult to edit ?

Thanks
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

snoopster777 wrote:Hi @thethiny , Is it possible to find out how to add brutal mode on the summon towers ,or is it apart of the game files and too dificult to edit ?

Thanks
Brutal mode is online, not offline.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”