MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

LK7T2
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by LK7T2 »

thethiny wrote:This is weird as it works fine for me. Try it the same way I do it. Go to the skin you want to unnlock (as you showed in picture 5). Then unlock it in the unlocker. Then go out and go in again (not out of the game) and it should be unlocked. If it's still not unlocked then you're 1 of 3 things:
1- Using the DX12 version of the game or
2- Have a different type of VR hash that they're using
3- Using some really weird Windows Username that will cause the tool to not work correctly.

In order to know if "1" is the problem, tell me the name of the exe you open (steam asks if you want normal or DX 12 version).
In order to know if "2" is the problem, try to first SYNC using unlocker then change your currency, see if that works. If it doesn't work then make sure your system's time is synced with Microsoft (lookup google how to sync time from time.microsoft.com or time.windows.com).
In order to know if 3 is a problem or not, please open the folder called "tools" it is inside the same folder as the unlocker. There's a file called vr-hasher.exe. Hold shift then Right Click on any Empty area in the folder and click on open powershell here. Type ./vr-hasher then followed by the 4 hashes and type anything after it (without spaces). The output should contain 8 letters. if it's not 8 then let me know please to look into it.
?
Thanks for the reply. I am not using the DX 12 version of MK11, I have always used the standard version, and there is no option for the DX12 exe of MK11 in the Cheat engine when I activate it.

However, I realised that I cannot even change currency as when I try to do that I get the following error:

vr_hasher.exe - System Error
The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

I guess I need to sort this out then :)

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

yeah I apologize for this. I cannot disable VCRuntime140_1.dll until I figure out how to reverse engineer the hasher tool. Until then, download Visual Redist Package 2015, 17, or 19. I made this app using 19 so yeah it has to be it.
Last edited by thethiny on Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
STEK1337
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by STEK1337 »

LK7T2 wrote: Thanks for the reply. I am not using the DX 12 version of MK11, I have always used the standard version, and there is no option for the DX12 exe of MK11 in the Cheat engine when I activate it.

However, I realised that I cannot even change currency as when I try to do that I get the following error:

vr_hasher.exe - System Error
The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

I guess I need to sort this out then :)
Can you install this VisualC++Redist_AIO and try again
https://github.com/abbodi1406/vcredist/ ... x64_37.zip
LK7T2
Mortal

Post by LK7T2 »

Hey thanks a lot, installing that VisualC++Redist_AIO fixed it. Everything is working perfecly now. I tested it out and was able to change currency and unlock that skin for Johnny Cage as well as a brutality.

Thank you so much STEK1337.
thethiny wrote:yeah I apologize for this. I cannot disable VCRuntime140_1.dll until I figure out how to reverse engineer the hasher tool. Until then, download Visual Redist Package 2015, 17, or 19. I made this app using 19 so yeah it has to be it.
No need to apologize. I am still so thankful for you to have put this all together. Bye bye Kombat league!
tuxedomex
Mortal

Post by tuxedomex »

Thank you very much for this, I basically registered to say thanks.

Now asking, is there a way to unlock the heads? I know technically I can unlock the rewards instead, but it would be nice.

Once again, thank you for such a great job!
[INSERT AN INTERESTING SIGNATURE HERE]
Crackx
Mortal

Post by Crackx »

Thank you for your great work! Unfortunately i can't get the unlocker to work for me.
After finding out all the IV's, Access Token and then putting everything into the unlocker it seems to work at first glance. But then after clicking on sync it just keeps on syncing and wont ever stop. Unlocking isn't working either cause of the pending sync.

Any idea why this might be the case?

I already tried running the vr-hasher in powershell. With the syntax " ./vr-hasher " it gave me an CommandNotFoundException and running it with " ./vr_hasher " just left me with my original input.

Not using the DX12 version and windows time is synced with time.windows.com
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

LK7T2 wrote: No need to apologize. I am still so thankful for you to have put this all together. Bye bye Kombat league!
Glad it works!
tuxedomex wrote:Thank you very much for this, I basically registered to say thanks.

Now asking, is there a way to unlock the heads? I know technically I can unlock the rewards instead, but it would be nice.

Once again, thank you for such a great job!
You're welcome. I didn't implement the heads and other things but I will see about that later.
Crackx wrote:Thank you for your great work! Unfortunately i can't get the unlocker to work for me.
After finding out all the IV's, Access Token and then putting everything into the unlocker it seems to work at first glance. But then after clicking on sync it just keeps on syncing and wont ever stop. Unlocking isn't working either cause of the pending sync.

I already tried running the vr-hasher in powershell. With the syntax " ./vr-hasher " it gave me an CommandNotFoundException and running it with " ./vr_hasher " just left me with my original input.

Does the black console window with the unlocker show any errors like a missing dll or something? If not, can you show me how you're using the hasher to see if it's working as intended?

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Crackx
Mortal

Post by Crackx »

thethiny wrote:
Crackx wrote:Thank you for your great work! Unfortunately i can't get the unlocker to work for me.

Does the black console window with the unlocker show any errors like a missing dll or something? If not, can you show me how you're using the hasher to see if it's working as intended?
So i tried it again. Same as before, Sync is going on forever. In the black console window you can see the sync completed but in the unlocker it's still syncing. If i then click on Unlockables/Kurrency it gives me an error message (Screenshot). Apparently the unlocker is trying to access a location which does not even exist on my system as it's pointing to the drive H:\ (Dont have a drive H:\).

I also attached an screenshot of me trying to get the hasher working, using the ./vr-hasher i get an red error code, using the ./vr_hasher i dont even get an output. Am i doing something wrong here?
Attachments
POWERSHELL
POWERSHELL
BLACK CONSOLE
BLACK CONSOLE
Terminsel
Mortal

Post by Terminsel »

I followed directions for Fiddler exactly several times, and do the exact procedure as done in the video but Fiddler doesn't bring up the needed file. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Disregard this. I went through all the updated processes and gave up on that part where you have to disable the game recognizing the Cheat Engine
baraka obama
Mortal

Post by baraka obama »

okay so i checked out the unlock tabs more thoroughly this time and have a few questions
  • 1 - is there any reason why the "other" tab is accessible? from what i can see, it seems to contain stuff from the old augment system which is now deprecated. also, what's the "ai buffs" tab for? unless i'm dumb, i can't seem to find out what these do
  • 2 - some of the dlc characters, namely fujin, joker, nightwolf, shang tsung, sindel, spawn and terminator have as of yet unnamed brutalities. is it safe to unlock these or should i leave them be for now?
  • 3 - in the augments tab under "all characters" (universal augments, not jinsei) there are some items called red, blue, green, purple, orange and white fireworks. what on earth are these and where can i find them? a steamcommunity guide lists them as a blood augment but they're nowhere to be found after unlocking them
  • 4 - joker and spawn have more than 12 listed jinsei augments under their augment tabs. the last 12 entries in their lists are the actual jinsei augments. does anyone know what the rest are for?
by the way, if anyone would like to unlock specific augments rather than just everything, here's a handy spreadsheet to refer to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Q/edit#gid
Last edited by baraka obama on Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baraka obama
Mortal

Post by baraka obama »

Terminsel wrote:EDIT: Disregard this. I went through all the updated processes and gave up on that part where you have to disable the game recognizing the Cheat Engine
for cheat engine bypass, it's just a matter of replacing the exe with a patched one. the anti-tamper thread in the tutorials section has one for the latest version of the game, or you can patch it yourself (rather easy, takes a minute or so)
_ix_
Warrior
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Post by _ix_ »

baraka obama wrote:okay so i checked out the unlock tabs more thoroughly this time and have a few questions
  • 1 - is there any reason why the "other" tab is accessible? from what i can see, it seems to contain stuff from the old augment system which is now deprecated. also, what's the "ai buffs" tab for? unless i'm dumb, i can't seem to find out what these do
  • 2 - some of the dlc characters, namely fujin, joker, nightwolf, shang tsung, sindel, spawn and terminator have as of yet unnamed brutalities. is it safe to unlock these or should i leave them be for now?
  • 3 - in the augments tab under all characters (universal augments, not jinsei) there are some items called red, blue, green, purple, orange and white fireworks. what on earth are these and where can i find them? a steamcommunity guide lists them as a blood augment but they're nowhere to be found after unlocking them
  • 4 - joker and spawn have more than 12 listed jinsei augments under their augment tabs. the last 12 entries in their lists are the actual jinsei augments. does anyone know what the rest are for?
by the way, if anyone would like to unlock specific augments rather than just everything, here's a handy spreadsheet to refer to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Q/edit#gid
The unlocker reads the information from the game files. So if there is deprecated information there, it will still be listed in the unlocker.

I don't remember the exat wording but at one time, thethiny warned people against unlocking everything. There was a chance that unlocking some items could "break the game", or leave your profile in an inconsistent state. An example is if you unlock items that are not fully integrated in the game, that may cause some issues.

Try unlocking one of those brutalities and test it. A while ago I unlocked all the brutalities, and although some are listed in the character's customization area, they are not fully working yet (e.g. Raiden and Jade have brutalities that don't work).
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
baraka obama
Mortal

Post by baraka obama »

_ix_ wrote: The unlocker reads the information from the game files. So if there is deprecated information there, it will still be listed in the unlocker.
i see. in that case then @thethiny, shouldn't access to that content (i.e. the "other" tab) be closed off if it could potentially cause game-breaking issues?
_ix_ wrote: I don't remember the exat wording but at one time, thethiny warned people against unlocking everything. There was a chance that unlocking some items could "break the game", or leave your profile in an inconsistent state. An example is if you unlock items that are not fully integrated in the game, that may cause some issues.
has this actually happened to anyone? i know that some pages back people were having problems with their augments when the new system was implemented. it eventually turned out to be augment conversion / server issues which resolved itself after a while
_ix_ wrote: Try unlocking one of those brutalities and test it. A while ago I unlocked all the brutalities, and although some are listed in the character's customization area, they are not fully working yet (e.g. Raiden and Jade have brutalities that don't work).
i know which ones you mean, i have them unlocked also and same, they're not functioning currently. the ones i mentioned above don't have actual names, they're just designated as "XXX_Brutality_X" under the brutalities tab for those characters. i would test them but i gave the one alt account i had to a friend :?

the only questionable content i unlocked are the firework augments(?). they were in the augment tab under "all characters" (and also part of this guide i found) so i thought it would be fine, but it turns out those 6 items cannot be found anywhere. as for the rest of the augments in that tab, they're legit currently available in-game (i later compared them with the spreadsheet i linked above)
Last edited by baraka obama on Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_ix_
Warrior
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Post by _ix_ »

Crackx wrote: [Text removed for clarity...]
I also attached an screenshot of me trying to get the hasher working, using the ./vr-hasher i get an red error code, using the ./vr_hasher i dont even get an output. Am i doing something wrong here?
That is strange behaviour indeed. I tried to duplicate your error, even using PS and the same input strings you used and it works, or at least it does not give me that error.

Have you tried installing the Visual C++Redist AIO? That seemed to have fixed the issue for some users. Link below.
STEK1337 wrote: Can you install this VisualC++Redist_AIO and try again
https://github.com/abbodi1406/vcredist/ ... x64_37.zip
baraka obama wrote:
[Text removed for clarity...]
the only questionable content i unlocked are the firework augments(?). they were in the augment tab for all characters (and also part of this guide i found) so i thought it would be fine, but it turns out those 6 items cannot be found anywhere. as for the rest of the augments in that tab, they're legit currently available in-game (i later compared them with the spreadsheet i linked above)
Excellent work on that spreadsheet. Must have taken some time to get that info together. Nicely done.
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
baraka obama
Mortal

Post by baraka obama »

_ix_ wrote: Excellent work on that spreadsheet. Must have taken some time to get that info together. Nicely done.
the spreadsheet wasn't done by me haha, credit for that goes to AlphaHydri and DingusDangledick on reddit. and to Ptycon for his towers guide on steam

i simply perused them to figure out what i was unlocking and i recommend that others do the same. hope those firework augments don't come back to bite me in the ass later on :P

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”