MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

eagle98
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by eagle98 »

daniel7lievano wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:
eagle98 wrote:ok, I have not been banned. I used hupko's unlocker three days ago. It just took me 4 minutes to update my inventory for the first time.
Is it possible for anyone here to write a brief text text guide on how to get the steam key, for thethiny's unlocker?
My country blocks youtube, I don't have access to any anti censorship tools for one week or two.
I'd appreciate any help
Dear @eagle98 thank you for your feedback. It is a relief to know anyone else has been banned yet but hosters of the unlockers (not users).
Have you checked the video on the first page? https://youtu.be/_XEvADgCklA
Is different than Hupko's Unlocker but uses fiddler too. Many of us had difficulties loading the files, but with a little of experience we managed to do it.
Nevertheless, @Thethiny is one of the kindest members of this community and I am pretty sure, as soon as he has the time could help you with this request.
Sorry I did not read that your country blocks Youtube.

I will download the videos for you and share them with you so you can see them as MP4 files.

Edit: https://www.4shared.com/video/mAWDfxPEe ... r_not.html
https://www.4shared.com/video/O9Gr3sgBi ... m_Key.html

Kind Regards
Thanks!

_ix_
Warrior
Side: Light
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Post by _ix_ »

thethiny wrote:
thethiny's Customized Unlocker for MK11

Last tested on 24/April/2020

Hello everyone, I bring to you thethiny's Customized Unlocker for MK11. The difference between this one and Hukpo's version is that here you can select every item that you want, instead of having to unlock everything. You also don't need to use fiddler everytime, only the first time. Also if the game updates, I don't need to update my tool (unless they change how the game works), all you have to do is just update your game and everything will work fine.

How to Use:
First of all, you need to download and install fiddler/charles. I prefer Fiddler since the tutorial is written for fiddler. Next follow these steps:
  1. Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
  2. On the HTTPS page, click Export Root Certificate to Desktop.
  3. In Windows Explorer, navigate to Desktop and double-click FiddlerRoot.cer.
  4. Click Install Certificate, install it for the Local Machine and click Next.
  5. Select Automatically select the certificate store based on the type of certificate.
  6. Click Next and then Finish.
  7. After you close the "The import was successful" alert, go back to Fiddler's Tools -> Fiddler
  8. Options -> HTTPS.
The Fiddler Root certificate is now trusted on your machine and you can capture HTTPS traffic.

Next, you need your MK11's Steam ID. Follow this video tutorial for how to get the ID.

Next, run the program and everything is given there. Put your steam key into the field. Load the Coalesced file first, then the Database next.
Coalesced Location: MK Folder > Localization > Coalesced (you can choose any language you want)
Database Location: MK Folder > Asset > MK11ItemDatabase.xxx

After you authenticate and load the files, you can press on "Sync" to synchronize your items with the server to see what you're missing.

Note that you don't have to authenticate if you don't want to unlock anything. You can use this app just to browse the items, and to see if new ones have been added.

Download:

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET BANNED.
tt_unlockerv1.3.zip
tt_unlockerv1.2.1.zip
tt_unlockerv1.1.1.zip
Known Issues:
If you press on Exit, then you press no, the app will no longer do anything.
If you get error authenticating error making request, just close fiddler before you authenticate.
Add ALL menu doesn't work yet.
Some features are missing, like announcers and currency.
You might get "Cryptography is missing" or some other missing things. If that happens, PLEASE let me know in the replies below.
In order to get more augments, you have to unlock them again.
If the game changes how it works, the tool will require update.

Special Thanks:
Special thanks to Stek1337 for testing and helping me get this tool ready faster!
I just created an account to say thanks for this. If you accept donations/contributions, I'll gladly "buy you a coffee".
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Hahaha thanks but I don't accept donations and I don't drink coffee (Rare programmer ;) )

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
chrisssj2
Mortal

Post by chrisssj2 »

thethiny wrote:Hahaha thanks but I don't accept donations and I don't drink coffee (Rare programmer ;) )
What do you think about what I wrote about using your tool, Few page back?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

chrisssj2 wrote:I notice some charachters are missing 'abillities" ?
Like Scorpion, Raiden, Kano, Johnny cage, Jax Briggs, Cassie Cage, Shang Tsung have no abillities.
Also Nightwolf, Spawn, Sindel, The Joker, The Terminator doesn't seem to have A.I buffs.

Is this normal?

Upon trying to unlock everything it said unlocked 14121/14121 items.
Then I look back in the program and it shows everything empty(which is unlocked I guess)
Except for, that the "others" tab for every charachter is still full, eventhough I had it added?
As I said in the main post, if you sync items they disappear from unlocker, and I updated the tool to add an option to disable this. As for the "Others" tab I said that Idk what this is, but it has augments, so they're consumeables, not unlockables, so you can unlock them infinite amount of times.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

Can someone explain what are the items in the unlocker under "AI Buffs" and "Unknown" (on the characters tab)? "Other" i assume are Augments?
skazinski
Mortal

Post by skazinski »

Great download. Thanks for this, makes MK so much more fun.

Also, when Aftermath is out, will you have to do an updated release? Or will it automatically update with the database (just skins & new gear for the new chars)

Thanks mate!
chrisssj2
Mortal

Post by chrisssj2 »

thethiny wrote:
chrisssj2 wrote:I notice some charachters are missing 'abillities" ?
Like Scorpion, Raiden, Kano, Johnny cage, Jax Briggs, Cassie Cage, Shang Tsung have no abillities.
Also Nightwolf, Spawn, Sindel, The Joker, The Terminator doesn't seem to have A.I buffs.

Is this normal?

Upon trying to unlock everything it said unlocked 14121/14121 items.
Then I look back in the program and it shows everything empty(which is unlocked I guess)
Except for, that the "others" tab for every charachter is still full, eventhough I had it added?
As I said in the main post, if you sync items they disappear from unlocker, and I updated the tool to add an option to disable this. As for the "Others" tab I said that Idk what this is, but it has augments, so they're consumeables, not unlockables, so you can unlock them infinite amount of times.
I understand that if you sync items they dissappear from unlocker. What I was saying is BEFORE I unlocked ANYTHING. (i unlocked everything in one fell swoop)
There was like 7 charachters missing abillities in the tab. and some A.I buffs.

Now I don't know why, cuz I haven't done anything yet ingame, just bought the game so they should be there. Unless they are somehow unlocked by default for those charachters, maybe?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

chrisssj2 wrote:I understand that if you sync items they dissappear from unlocker. What I was saying is BEFORE I unlocked ANYTHING. (i unlocked everything in one fell swoop)
There was like 7 charachters missing abillities in the tab. and some A.I buffs.

Now I don't know why, cuz I haven't done anything yet ingame, just bought the game so they should be there. Unless they are somehow unlocked by default for those charachters, maybe?
If you just bought the game then that's normal to have abilities unlocked. You don't have everything locked, there are many unlocked items. DLC characters have all abilities unlocked I think.

DingusDanglers
Mortal
PSN: DingusDanglers

Post by DingusDanglers »

Hey TheThiny, I seem to have hit a little snag at the near-final step. When I opened up the Asset folder, it said "no items match your search", so for some reason it isn't letting me see .xxx files. What do I do?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

The first file you need to open the localization folder

Afflictionnz
Mortal
PSN: NONE
XBox Live: NONE

Post by Afflictionnz »

think they got us. Im no longer able to get the steam key through fiddler anymore after the aftermath update
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

I will see once I have time

Dedpawl
Mortal

Post by Dedpawl »

As the Afflictionnz said, indeed, I can't grab any connection from MK on Fiddler either.
skazinski
Mortal

Post by skazinski »

Confirmed - can't access Steam key anymore.

Well played NR

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”