MK11 Ultimate DLC Unlocker + Aftermath { Steam }

blindninja97
Mortal

Re: MK11 DLC Unlocker { Steam }

Post by blindninja97 »

Migania wrote:
blindninja97 wrote:This keeps giving me an error whenever I try to run the game after backing up my DLL and pasting this one... something about being unable to find the original valve API?
Is there a fix for this? Or has Steam just gotten smarter.
You probably didnt change the "steam_api64.dll" to "steam_api64_o.dll" before putting the downloaded files there.
Thanks for that exact response... that was it. Because I figured changing the original file's name was just so you could back it up, and because I have my screen reader set to not read every single punctuation mark, I just renamed it to "steam_api64o.dll" and didn't realize that actually mattered. So thanks again.

AkronDM
Mortal

Post by AkronDM »

MiLToS_666 wrote:
AleGN wrote:cutscenes in story mode are being skipped in aftermath, the normal story seems to be working fine
CreamAPI does not unlock movies, only unlocks content, but the videos are downloaded if you purchase.
I cannot provide a link but this has been taken care of as well if you know where to look. :)
Hi,

Is ok you could not provide a link. But what's the reason for the "if you know where to look"?
You will not provide link, if you just tell where/how to look for it.

Let us all help each other!
MiLToS_666
Apprentice

Post by MiLToS_666 »

Did you actually ask me to help you and I didn't reply to you?
What are you talking about? It's obvious the method to all of this is considered as piracy and it's not allowed in this forum as I am aware.
So, I don't want to get in trouble for providing a link in a post.
Some people have messaged me and I have replied. You can do that too if you'd like.
This is not the only forum that deals with MK though. I did my search and found out what I needed to do.
tahsinniel
Mortal

Post by tahsinniel »

MiLToS_666 wrote:Did you actually ask me to help you and I didn't reply to you?
What are you talking about? It's obvious the method to all of this is considered as piracy and it's not allowed in this forum as I am aware.
Some people have messaged me and I have replied. You can do that too if you'd like.
This is not the only forum that deals with MK though. I did my search and found out what I needed to do.
Bro knocked you in the pms :D
AkronDM
Mortal

Post by AkronDM »

MiLToS_666 wrote:Did you actually ask me to help you and I didn't reply to you?
Probably I was miss understood... Sorry for that man. I did not mean to hard criticism. Far form that.
My purpose was exactly what you did in this reply.
I don't feel comfortable to pm people I don't know, or didn't allow me to do so.
Thanks for your disposal to help and sorry again for the lack of communication.
kombatenteBr
Mortal

Post by kombatenteBr »

Thank's
Tygooh
Mortal

Post by Tygooh »

Can i use this online? Will i get banned? help
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

Tygooh wrote:Can i use this online?
yes
Tygooh wrote:Will i get banned? help
No
zacmundo1123
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by zacmundo1123 »

I tried the aftermath DLC and doesn't have the stories.. it directs me to the fights in the story. can you be able to help me? thanks
CharlieMFnMurphy
Mortal

Post by CharlieMFnMurphy »

I can confirm this works and unlocks all DLCs. MK11 XYZ Unlocker 1.8 does not seem to see DLC characters though, and does not have values for Fujin, Robocop, Sheeva or even Sub Zero which is kinda funny since he's in the vanilla version of the game. Hopefully that could be updated? MK11 XYZ Unlocker 1.8 still allows you to edit values for your kurrencies and konsumables. One minor issue with the video, although it's common sense, in the video OP at the end opens the vanilla MK11. You're going to want to boot your patched MK11 in order for this crack to work properly.
skuny
Mortal

Post by skuny »

Hi just tested it out! It works ! U rock my friend! Had to register just to type a reply that it actulay does the trick! Please keep up to your good work and hope some of us can donate u some money because ur such a nice guy! People over youtube scaming people for the same shit making them pay and go on sites were there passwords are stolen from there broswers (if thery are saved) or just to scam people for cuple of dollars/euros and put fucking viruses like toxic korona shit.

Please, keep up the good work! Hope me and my girlfriend can send u some tip for this unlock!

U rock!
bhukargaming
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by bhukargaming »

Rosemary wrote:
This is just a DLC unlocker tool which allows you to get every stuff without purchase them from steam store and you can convert your standart version of mk11 to premium version with whole Aftermath contents too, so basically theres no big difference between standart and premium versions of the game premium version got kombat pack which gives you all characters with their skins so far this little tool unlocks every of them also its unlocking contents too like kold war skarlet which is country exclusive and their skins at all, theres some skin pack released but not free also not included in kombat pack which you have to purchase them, i am not the developer of this but i made a little fixes in it for make everything unlockable and work in style with mk11 its an cream api some of steam users already know this and some of them dont know how to use or dont want to handle with them, i didnt found it in here and some people asking for dont want to spend money on it and get exclusive stuff also so i made a ready file for you all.

These contents already in your game when game gets something new steam automatically downloading it so you dont need to download anything but they are locked in your game thats why you cant see them so this will unlock them for you they can be saved in your custom variations through using customization and play in every game mode, when game get an update and its wont work anymroe or theres a new DLC is released i will keep up to date this with updated version of it, this and HukpoFuJl's content unlocker is a mortal combination 8)

First go to game dir default location is Steam\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail in here look for file name as ''steam_api64.dll'' rename that file to ''steam_api64_o.dll'' then extract and drag files which you downloaded into here. ENJOY :wink:

[*]File Security Info:[/color]

Filename:MK11_DLC_UNLOCKER_FINAL.zip
File size:296,027 Bytes
SHA1: 07B1A2C42DD768B124DA6691ADCF828FC44B8683
/ VirusTotal
bhukargaming
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by bhukargaming »

Rosemary wrote:
This is just a DLC unlocker tool which allows you to get every stuff without purchase them from steam store and you can convert your standart version of mk11 to premium version with whole Aftermath contents too, so basically theres no big difference between standart and premium versions of the game premium version got kombat pack which gives you all characters with their skins so far this little tool unlocks every of them also its unlocking contents too like kold war skarlet which is country exclusive and their skins at all, theres some skin pack released but not free also not included in kombat pack which you have to purchase them, i am not the developer of this but i made a little fixes in it for make everything unlockable and work in style with mk11 its an cream api some of steam users already know this and some of them dont know how to use or dont want to handle with them, i didnt found it in here and some people asking for dont want to spend money on it and get exclusive stuff also so i made a ready file for you all.

These contents already in your game when game gets something new steam automatically downloading it so you dont need to download anything but they are locked in your game thats why you cant see them so this will unlock them for you they can be saved in your custom variations through using customization and play in every game mode, when game get an update and its wont work anymroe or theres a new DLC is released i will keep up to date this with updated version of it, this and HukpoFuJl's content unlocker is a mortal combination 8)

First go to game dir default location is Steam\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail in here look for file name as ''steam_api64.dll'' rename that file to ''steam_api64_o.dll'' then extract and drag files which you downloaded into here. ENJOY :wink:

[*]File Security Info:[/color]

Filename:MK11_DLC_UNLOCKER_FINAL.zip
File size:296,027 Bytes
SHA1: 07B1A2C42DD768B124DA6691ADCF828FC44B8683
/ VirusTotal
Alejandrobb
Mortal

Post by Alejandrobb »

I know this may be some offtopic but is there anyone who knows something like this but for SoulCalibur VI? Like, unlock everything and add DLCs o something. Thanks!
Sentinel
Mortal

Post by Sentinel »

I have noticed extreme lag, looks this mod need extra CPU time.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”