MK11 Ultimate DLC Unlocker + Aftermath { Steam }

AleGN
Mortal

Re: MK11 DLC Unlocker { Steam }

Post by AleGN »

cutscenes in story mode are being skipped in aftermath, the normal story seems to be working fine

MiLToS_666
Apprentice

Post by MiLToS_666 »

AleGN wrote:cutscenes in story mode are being skipped in aftermath, the normal story seems to be working fine
CreamAPI does not unlock movies, only unlocks content, but the videos are downloaded if you purchase.
I cannot provide a link but this has been taken care of as well if you know where to look. :)
JinKazuy
Mortal
Side: Light
PSN: JinKazuy

Post by JinKazuy »

MiLToS_666 wrote:
AleGN wrote:cutscenes in story mode are being skipped in aftermath, the normal story seems to be working fine
CreamAPI does not unlock movies, only unlocks content, but the videos are downloaded if you purchase.
I cannot provide a link but this has been taken care of as well if you know where to look. :)
Please help us! Where should I search for these files?
RealityIDR
Mortal

Post by RealityIDR »

JinKazuy wrote:
MiLToS_666 wrote:
Please help us! Where should I search for these files?
This would be amazing.
Toothpaste
Mortal
PSN: N/A
XBox Live: N/A

Post by Toothpaste »

So can anybody share/does anybody know the exact place to get the cutscenes from? Piratebay has nothing related to aftermath and the only download link that works for me on skidrow is an installer from megaup which looks rather sketchy. I have the money to buy aftermath but i simply can't justify spending £35 on a couple hours worth of story content and three characters, especially when the characters are unlocked for free along with the skins thanks to the very kind OP. I guess there's always youtube but it's just not the same.

So if anyone can provide any info on where to look then that would be very kind.
draco
Mortal

Post by draco »

hello!
Once the method has been applied, some way to save the illegal equipment?
For example, I apply this method and everything aftermach is unlocked, but if I undo it, the game will not save anything that is unlocked with this method.Then I had to apply this method again.
A2Vjt
Mortal

Post by A2Vjt »

The Unlocker simply didn't unlock Aftermath in my MK 11, it worked previously for others contents, but not for Aftermath, is anything I can do?
draco
Mortal

Post by draco »

Rosemary wrote:
This is just a DLC unlocker tool which allows you to get every stuff without purchase them from steam store and you can convert your standart version of mk11 to premium version with whole Aftermath contents too, so basically theres no big difference between standart and premium versions of the game premium version got kombat pack which gives you all characters with their skins so far this little tool unlocks every of them also its unlocking contents too like kold war skarlet which is country exclusive and their skins at all, theres some skin pack released but not free also not included in kombat pack which you have to purchase them, i am not the developer of this but i made a little fixes in it for make everything unlockable and work in style with mk11 its an cream api some of steam users already know this and some of them dont know how to use or dont want to handle with them, i didnt found it in here and some people asking for dont want to spend money on it and get exclusive stuff also so i made a ready file for you all.

These contents already in your game when game gets something new steam automatically downloading it so you dont need to download anything but they are locked in your game thats why you cant see them so this will unlock them for you they can be saved in your custom variations through using customization and play in every game mode, when game get an update and its wont work anymroe or theres a new DLC is released i will keep up to date this with updated version of it, this and HukpoFuJl's content unlocker is a mortal combination 8)

First go to game dir default location is Steam\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail in here look for file name as ''steam_api64.dll'' rename that file to ''steam_api64_o.dll'' then extract and drag files which you downloaded into here. ENJOY :wink:

[*]File Security Info:[/color]

Filename:MK11_DLC_UNLOCKER_FINAL.zip
File size:296,027 Bytes
SHA1: 07B1A2C42DD768B124DA6691ADCF828FC44B8683
/ VirusTotal
draco
Mortal

Post by draco »

Yes, but if you uninstall the game and reinstall it, the characters that you unlocked from the DLC will not be saved. Do you have a way to save the unlocked characters?
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Not possible.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Davidwolfcz
Mortal

Post by Davidwolfcz »

Thank you Aftermath really works.But i must ask wil it get me banned?
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

No

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Davidwolfcz
Mortal

Post by Davidwolfcz »

Ok thank you so much. Just one more question when the game will get an update will it delete the afthermath characters or will it revert the changed attires.
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

This keeps giving me an error whenever I try to run the game after backing up my DLL and pasting this one... something about being unable to find the original valve API?
Is there a fix for this? Or has Steam just gotten smarter.
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

blindninja97 wrote:This keeps giving me an error whenever I try to run the game after backing up my DLL and pasting this one... something about being unable to find the original valve API?
Is there a fix for this? Or has Steam just gotten smarter.
You probably didnt change the "steam_api64.dll" to "steam_api64_o.dll" before putting the downloaded files there.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”