MK11 Ultimate DLC Unlocker + Aftermath { Steam }

amarillosebas
Mortal

Re: MK11 Ultimate DLC Unlocker + Aftermath { Steam }

Post by amarillosebas »

Hey, I'm new here. What sort of ban are you getting when using these unlockers? Are you only blocked from online? Can you still play offline with the unlocked content?

GoldenMask
Mortal

Post by GoldenMask »

Guys, I uninstalled game about 3 months ago after I got multiple temporary bans, but when I reinstalled the game yesterday and used the first page mod file (by Author), It did work perfectly. No more temporary bans, DLCs unlocked and online modes working without a hassle.
alucatbelmont
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by alucatbelmont »

GoldenMask wrote:Guys, I uninstalled game about 3 months ago after I got multiple temporary bans, but when I reinstalled the game yesterday and used the first page mod file (by Author), It did work perfectly. No more temporary bans, DLCs unlocked and online modes working without a hassle.
Good to know. Keep us updated!!! :)
Deleted User 1104

Post by Deleted User 1104 »

GoldenMask wrote:Guys, I uninstalled game about 3 months ago after I got multiple temporary bans, but when I reinstalled the game yesterday and used the first page mod file (by Author), It did work perfectly. No more temporary bans, DLCs unlocked and online modes working without a hassle.
People have reported getting banned constantly using creamapi, the devs have implemented some kind of anti-cheat to check your ownership of the dlcs, you will most probably get banned again using it. I've seen people saying they sometimes got permabanned after a few tries, I would suggest to stop using it.
ynwoka
Mortal

Post by ynwoka »

hi will we get perma ban if we try it? i really need to know. And if we do, how can we not get banned if we use this
AbunaiShi
Mortal

Post by AbunaiShi »

So this unlocking method is no longer safe? Is there a current one I could use? Been searching everywhere for a version that won't ban me.
alucatbelmont
Mortal

Post by alucatbelmont »

AbunaiShi wrote:So this unlocking method is no longer safe? Is there a current one I could use? Been searching everywhere for a version that won't ban me.
There's this method that I'm using right now
https://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vi ... 20&t=47937
But I didn't tested it in online matches yet, so be careful trying it.
TheawesomeHBK
Mortal

Post by TheawesomeHBK »

Hey, I installed this unlocker in 2019. Now I want to play again this game with my friends that are coming over to my house. What sort of ban are you getting when using this unlocker? Can you still play offline with the unlocked content? I don't play online, so if the ban is only a online thing I am good to use it? Can you open steam on offline to play the game without problem?
AbunaiShi
Mortal

Post by AbunaiShi »

TheawesomeHBK wrote:Hey, I installed this unlocker in 2019. Now I want to play again this game with my friends that are coming over to my house. What sort of ban are you getting when using this unlocker? Can you still play offline with the unlocked content? I don't play online, so if the ban is only a online thing I am good to use it? Can you open steam on offline to play the game without problem?
I'm pretty sure it locks you out from every online feature in-game, ex towers of time.
ThirstyPotato
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by ThirstyPotato »

Can anyone upload their whole movies folder? Even my main story skips the cutscenes and i don't believe i have them installed.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

ThirstyPotato wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:50 am Can anyone upload their whole movies folder? Even my main story skips the cutscenes and i don't believe i have them installed.
HAve you verified the games on steam ?
ThirstyPotato
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by ThirstyPotato »

snoopster777 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:49 pm
ThirstyPotato wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:50 am Can anyone upload their whole movies folder? Even my main story skips the cutscenes and i don't believe i have them installed.
HAve you verified the games on steam ?
Yeah and nothing. Went to the folder and it has some stuff in it but nothing for the story. Its weird. No main story and the second half of aftermath lol.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”