MK11 Ultimate DLC Unlocker + Aftermath { Steam }

punisherkhan
Mortal

Re: MK11 Ultimate DLC Unlocker + Aftermath { Steam }

Post by punisherkhan »

Blue_storybook wrote:For now seems to be working according from some people on the forum (I could't test it again because it will perma ban my account) , but since NRS already started to implement check for Creamapi, its only matter of time before they update their checking system to be more precise and might completely render Creamapi useless, so use at your own risk, no one knows how NRS will be handling unlocker or creamapi in the future.

lets wait for some days if those who are using clean creamapi are getting banned or not. i hope not

ToxiCGuy
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by ToxiCGuy »

punisherkhan wrote:
ToxiCGuy wrote:https://pixeldrain.com/u/kNJe89nQ if you use the very clean ini you will not be banned.Enjoy.
credit:ObsidianOne

really man? it wont get us banned right? and whats missing in the very clean api? difference between the dlcs of very clean and old cream api?
yes.I have been using this one for 3 days and no problems for now.You can play online too.
punisherkhan
Mortal

Post by punisherkhan »

ToxiCGuy wrote:
punisherkhan wrote:
ToxiCGuy wrote:https://pixeldrain.com/u/kNJe89nQ if you use the very clean ini you will not be banned.Enjoy.
credit:ObsidianOne

really man? it wont get us banned right? and whats missing in the very clean api? difference between the dlcs of very clean and old cream api?
yes.I have been using this one for 3 days and no problems for now.You can play online too.
R u sure bro coz i dont wanna get banned the reason is brutalities. I dont play online matches i only do grinding in tower of time for brutalities and cosmetics
ToxiCGuy
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by ToxiCGuy »

R u sure bro coz i dont wanna get banned the reason is brutalities. I dont play online matches i only do grinding in tower of time for brutalities and cosmetics[/quote]

Yes.It is working for now but no one can make promises for the future.
uwuman
Mortal

Post by uwuman »

I got banned
punisherkhan
Mortal

Post by punisherkhan »

uwuman wrote:I got banned

by using very clean cream api???
uwuman
Mortal

Post by uwuman »

punisherkhan wrote:
No I used the one on the front page

Ruutuu2
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Ruutuu2 »

uwuman wrote:
punisherkhan wrote:
No I used the one on the front page

The ini file OP shared is using these two lines which might potentially be causing the ban to occur:

1461160 = DLC40 4K Cinematic Pack (Mortal Kombat 11 4K Cinematic Pack)
1449884 = DLC43 SteamDB Unknown App 1449884

These lines are completely unnecessary, especially 1449884 because that is (as of yet) an unknown, unreleased DLC.

OP I'm not accusing you but I strongly suggest that those lines be removed for everyone's safety. You might inadvertently be causing people a lot of grief here.
uwuman
Mortal

Post by uwuman »

https://pixeldrain.com/u/kNJe89nQ
im using that ini because people are getting better luck with that but I load into the game still banned I contacted suppourt a few hours ago and havent heard back yet

OP I'm not accusing you but I strongly suggest that those lines be removed for everyone's safety. You might inadvertently be causing people a lot of grief here.[/quote]
Ruutuu2
Mortal

Post by Ruutuu2 »

uwuman wrote:https://pixeldrain.com/u/kNJe89nQ
im using that ini because people are getting better luck with that but I load into the game still banned I contacted suppourt a few hours ago and havent heard back yet
If it's your first ban then it's temporary and you just need to wait it out. Contacting support will only get you a generic reply, they're not going to give you details nor unban you.

Once the ban expires, you should be good to use the file you linked.

Anyway, I've cross-referenced the lines in OP's ini with the ones that are known to not trigger a ban, and those two lines mentioned above are the major outliers. No one has reported being banned for using specific skins yet, which makes me doubtful that those are causing it. So the remaining question is if one decides to use the Aftermath DLC without the cinematic files installed.
uwuman
Mortal

Post by uwuman »

Ruutuu2 wrote:
If it's your first ban then it's temporary and you just need to wait it out. Contacting support will only get you a generic reply, they're not going to give you details nor unban you.

Anyway, I've cross-referenced the lines in OP's ini with the ones that are known to not trigger a ban, and those two lines mentioned above are the major outliers. No one has reported being banned for using specific skins yet, which makes me doubtful that those are causing it. So the remaining question is if one decides to use the Aftermath DLC without the cinematic files installed.

How long is the ban? it never gave me a time
Ruutuu2
Mortal

Post by Ruutuu2 »

uwuman wrote:
Ruutuu2 wrote:

How long is the ban? it never gave me a time
I can't speak for others but mine lasted around a day. The third occasion is said to be permanent. Thethiny posted some instructions on how to retrieve the time remaining which you can try for yourself:

https://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vi ... start=1380

For peace of mind, it might be worth creating an alt account to test the ini before going onto your main one. This is just to confirm first that everything works without issue.
punisherkhan
Mortal

Post by punisherkhan »

the game has been updated again... is it affecting very clean api?
uwuman
Mortal

Post by uwuman »

punisherkhan wrote:the game has been updated again... is it affecting very clean api?
I have no idea didn't open it
punisherkhan
Mortal

Post by punisherkhan »

uwuman wrote:
punisherkhan wrote:the game has been updated again... is it affecting very clean api?
I have no idea didn't open it

yes 6.5gb update dont know whats it for

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”