Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Mortal Kombat 11 Camera Mod

Post by thethiny »

Attachments
MK11_Cam_NIT.zip
(3.5 KiB) Downloaded 1772 times
Last edited by thethiny on Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Stevenkuma
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Camera Mod

Post by Stevenkuma »

Thankyou for the update XD Finally ,been waiting for it ^^
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

No good, crashes!
Last edited by Newb on Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Newb wrote:No good, crashes!
It is working fine for me and my other friends

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

thethiny wrote:
Newb wrote:No good, crashes!
It is working fine for me and my other friends
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Hahaha this isn't a problem with my table, it's a problem with the exe. There's a tutorial on how to fix it that I CAN'T share. Just Google it and you will find the fix (it is by me).

Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

Time for you to update the .exe again, for Fearless site.
_ix_
Warrior
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Post by _ix_ »

I have posted this on the Modloader thread, but it's best suited here.

if necessary I will update this thread with newer versions of the camera mod, but this is working at today's date (18/08/2020).

Anyway, if you want to use the camera mod, follow the steps below:

1. Open MK11 and go into practice mode. Select 2 characters and a stage.
2. Let it load completely.
3. Open CE, select the MK11 process and load the MK11_Cam_SPA.CT (Camera mode Table in this post).
4. Click on the checkbox that says "GetCamera" and return to the practice mode. Some values will populate on CE.
5. Go back to CE and click on the checkbox FOV, Kill X,YZ, Kill Yaw and KillPitch. Do it in this sequence.
6. Go back to MK11 practice mode where you see the characters.
7. Use Numpad 4,6 to go left and right. Numpad 8 and 2 to go forward and backwards.
8. Numpad 7 and 1 control the height of the POV (higher or lower)
9. Numpad 9 and 3 control the rotation of the POV.
10. The arrow keys (not numpad) control the pitch of the camera. Rotate left or right, or up and down.
11. Numpad +/- controls the Field of View but the default value should be OK for most usages. Use it if you want to really zoom out or zoom in from the action.
12. If you really want to lock the POV to the current position (some Krushing blows, Fatal blows will reset the POV), then make sure to click all the checkboxes in CE.
13. If you want to go back to the normal POV, just uncheck the checkboxes in CE, in reverse order, starting bottom up.

Note that, if you rotate your POV 180 degrees the left right controls will be switched. :)

In order to get a smooth camera motion you need to do the following:
  • Open CE and click on settings (upper right corner, below the E sign).
  • Go to HotKeys (3rd entry on the left)
  • Default value for the Keypoll intervall and Delay between reactivating hotkeys is 100. Set it to 1 for smooth camera movement.

If however you want to change the values and make the camera movement faster or slower, you can edit the file and change the <Value> section on the specific node you want to change. Make it higher for faster motion, or lower for slower motion.

You can find some examples of the cameramod in action here

Have fun.
Attachments
MK11_Cam_SPA.rar
PC Camera mod. Updated on 22/07/2020 and still working on 18/08/2020. Camera mod Created by CodenameGamma, updated by Skall and ix.
(4.47 KiB) Downloaded 666 times
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
baraka obama
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by baraka obama »

noob here. so from what i understand, to use the camera mod i have to use a patched exe to bypass cheat engine detection? is the patched exe safe to take online or should i only be using this offline?

also is cheat engine even safe to use with this game? i have ptsd after permaban in an online game in the past (tarkov) simply for having ce running in the background but inactive

last question, i see this mod has a timestop feature. is it like ansel where i can pause the action and move the camera around? i don't like ansel in this game, compared to other games it is very limited where you can use it

thanks to all who take the time to answer!
_ix_
Warrior

Post by _ix_ »

baraka obama wrote:noob here. so from what i understand, to use the camera mod i have to use a patched exe to bypass cheat engine detection? is the patched exe safe to take online or should i only be using this offline?

also is cheat engine even safe to use with this game? i have ptsd after permaban in an online game in the past (tarkov) simply for having ce running in the background but inactive

last question, i see this mod has a timestop feature. is it like ansel where i can pause the action and move the camera around? i don't like ansel in this game, compared to other games it is very limited where you can use it

Hi there,

As always, there's a disclaimer that if you use these tools you are responsible for the consequences of its usage.

However:
  • Yes, you need to use a patched version of the MK11.exe. You can either do it yourself, or download one here from the forum, done by user Master Ken.
  • With the Patched version, the game will not close if it detects Cheat Engine running. Without the patched version, it will close.
  • Up to now there has been no issue reported with using the patched exe, nor with any cheat table. The game has no VAC.
  • Make sure you backup your original exe, just in case you need to revert it back to the original. Worse case scenario, you can always verify the game installation from steam and the "official" exe will be downloaded again.
  • Personally I don't use the timestop feature, and if you try to use it in any online mode, it will result in a session desync. You can use it in a replay or in the krypt, but again I don't see much use for it.
  • I will create a quick video on how to use the PC Camera mod, as lots of people have been asking for detailed instructions (I thought the list above was easy to follow).
Hope this helps.

Have fun with the Camera mod. I know I do.
baraka obama
Mortal

Post by baraka obama »

_ix_ wrote:
baraka obama wrote:noob here. so from what i understand, to use the camera mod i have to use a patched exe to bypass cheat engine detection? is the patched exe safe to take online or should i only be using this offline?

Hi there,

As always, there's a disclaimer that if you use these tools you are responsible for the consequences of its usage.

However:
  • Yes, you need to use a patched version of the MK11.exe. You can either do it yourself, or download one here from the forum, done by user Master Ken.
  • With the Patched version, the game will not close if it detects Cheat Engine running. Without the patched version, it will close.
  • Up to now there has been no issue reported with using the patched exe, nor with any cheat table. The game has no VAC.
  • Make sure you backup your original exe, just in case you need to revert it back to the original. Worse case scenario, you can always verify the game installation from steam and the "official" exe will be downloaded again.
  • Personally I don't use the timestop feature, and if you try to use it in any online mode, it will result in a session desync. You can use it in a replay or in the krypt, but again I don't see much use for it.
  • I will create a quick video on how to use the PC Camera mod, as lots of people have been asking for detailed instructions (I thought the list above was easy to follow).
Hope this helps.

Have fun with the Camera mod. I know I do.
wow thanks for the detailed response! yes i saw your last post, the instructions are foolproof enough and i know i should be able to get it working now that i have the patched exe. i'll only be using the mod offline, as in local matches or training mode, i don't want to take any chances with it online. as for the timestop, i was only interested if it worked like ansel where i can pause the action but without the limitations of where and when you can move the camera. if i can use this mod in conjunction with ansel, then i probably have no need for the timestop feature

a tutorial video is definitely welcome for less savvy people. the main thread doesn't offer a comprehensive rundown of how to get mods working and how to access all of their features. i know thethiny has posted countless guides here (which of course we're all very grateful for) and i have watched some, like how to manually patch the exe or update the cheat table if an update breaks things, but his videos aren't the most novice-friendly.

so we're having to rely on other community members like yourself to lay things out for us. contributions like these are always much appreciated :)

one last thing i want to leave here regarding cheat engine, that some people might not be aware of: if you play certain online games e.g. escape from tarkov, cod modern warfare - make sure cheat engine is closed completely before launching those games or you're very likely to receive a ban. some games, like mk11, will warn you and close the game but some won't.

there is a program called kernel module unloader in the cheat engine install directory that will help with this. or you can restart your pc to be safe, don't be like me and learn the hard way :x
_ix_
Warrior

Post by _ix_ »

Tutorial on how to use the basic functionalities of the MK11 Camera mod, below.

Hope it's helpful.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Added to main post

baraka obama
Mortal

Post by baraka obama »

_ix_ wrote:Tutorial on how to use the basic functionalities of the MK11 Camera mod, below.

Hope it's helpful.
very easy to follow and no dude, your english is great. thanks for your work guys! :thumbsup:

as a side note, i was wondering why injustice 2 never got a camera mod like this. i've looked around the ij2 subforum here and there appears to be no such thing? the ij2 section seems to be quite barren in comparison to this one.

edit: after some quick googling, i did find an early camera mod cheat table by nepafu and a more recent (and more functional) set of camera tools by Otis_Inf / Frans Bouma.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

baraka obama wrote:
_ix_ wrote:Tutorial on how to use the basic functionalities of the MK11 Camera mod, below.

Hope it's helpful.
very easy to follow and no dude, your english is great. thanks for your work guys! :thumbsup:

as a side note, i was wondering why injustice 2 never got a camera mod like this. i've looked around the ij2 subforum here and there appears to be no such thing? the ij2 section seems to be quite barren in comparison to this one.

edit: after some quick googling, i did find an early camera mod cheat table by nepafu and a more recent (and more functional) set of camera tools by Otis_Inf / Frans Bouma.
Cuz no one bothered with Injustice 2

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”