Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: MK11 thethiny's All In One Thread
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:21 am 
Immortal

Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
thethiny's All in One MK11 Thread

Hi everyone, this is a thread to cover all of my MK11 Mods, since there are lots of mods threads now. I will be combining all of them into separate posts on this page.

For Downloads please refer to the Downloads section.
For tutorials please refer to the tutorials section.
This post will contain all the uploaded files as well as their Changelogs.
The posts will contain information only, downloads will always be in downloads section.
Posts will have their own Changelogs as well.
Previous threads will be taken down and combined into this post.
Previous download links will be available for the sake of completion.

Notes:
All mods are for the steam version of the game. I haven't tried on the cracked version so if you're on the cracked version then no, it might not work.
Unlocker does not work in offline mode.

Attachments:
File comment: Will Remove later once everything is finalized
MK11HookUltimatev1.0.1.zip [522.1 KiB]
Downloaded 285 times

Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.

Last edited by thethiny on Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: ASIMK11
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:21 am 
Immortal

ASI MK11

ASI MK11 is the name I'm giving to the ASI Loader mods. Basically they're similar to Cheat Engine mods but they're applied to the game directly, this means you don't have to manually open Cheat Engine everytime you want to apply some mods, and you don't have to patch the exe to apply anti cheats.
What is it used for? It's used to modify game functions to make them do whatever you want them to, making the game act like you coded it.

Current Features:
  • Anti Cheat Engine Patch. Allows you to use Cheat Engine while game is running.
  • Anti CVD Mod Patch. Allows you to swap files.
  • Anti CVD 2 Patch. Allows you to modify files.
  • Mod Loader. Allows you to make a mods folder to keep all your mods in 1 place, so that you don't have to overwrite anyfile.

How to use:
Download the Latest MK11 hook version, and select the mods you want in the provided ini file. When a game updates, you need to change the addresses in the [Addresses] section of the ini. Addresses will be provided for you to add.
To use file swaps (like moveset swap), create a folder called MKSwap in the root folder (Mortal Kombat 11 Folder), and inside it create a new folder similar to the file that you are copying. Example, to swap Rain's Friendship with Subzero, copy Asset/RAIN_A_FRIENDSHIP.xxx into /MKSwap/Asset/SUBZERO_A_FRIENDSHIP.xxx. Console will say "Loaded Asset/RAIN_A_FRIENDSHIP.xxx from MKSwap".

Addresses:
MK11 Ultimate: 17/November/2020
Code:
[Addresses]
iCVD1 = 1ABA62B
iCVD2 = 1A65995
iModLoader = 14248d3e0

All Ini Settings
Code:
[Settings]
bEnableConsoleWindow = (true/false) ; Shows the console window for logging
bPauseOnStart = (true/false) ; Pauses the game before it launches to give you time to attach a debugger. Useful when your PC loads faster than you can attach a debugger.
bPatchUnlocker = (true/false) ; Enables the PIPE between Unlocker and MK11. Unlocker not working yet and causes bans. [color=#FF0000]DO NOT USE.[/color]
bModLoader = true ; Enables the Mod Loader file

[AntiCheat]
bDisableAntiCheatEngine = true ; Hooks user32.dll to Disable Cheat Engine check. Should not break on updates.
bDisableAntiCVD1 = true ; Modifies game code to skip CVD1 check.
bDisableAntiCVD2 = true ; Modifies game code to skip CVD2 check.

[Addresses]
iCVD1 = 1ABA62B ; Requires Update with every game update.
iCVD2 = 1A65995 ; Requires Update with every game update.
iModLoader = 14248d3e0 ; Requires Update with every game update.
iUnlocker = 15F6A2D6 ; Requires Update with every game update. [color=#FF0000]DO NOT USE[/color]

Refer to the tutorial section for how to update the addresses and get new ones.

Refer to the Downloads section to Download.

Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.

Last edited by thethiny on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: NPC Mods
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:21 am 
Immortal

Reserved
= NPC Mod =

Announcers to be Merged with ASI MK11

Last edited by thethiny on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: thethiny's Customized Unlocker
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:22 am 
Immortal

Reserved
= Unlocker =

Last edited by thethiny on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Camera Mod
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:22 am 
Immortal

Reserved
= Camera Mod =

Last edited by thethiny on Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Package Manager
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:23 am 
Immortal

Reserved
= Package Manager / Skin Mods Tool =

Post subject: Swap Mods
Immortal

Reserved
= Swap Mods =

Post subject: Coalesced Mods
Immortal

Reserved
= Coalesced Mods =
= Hud / Model / Krypt / Cybers / Dialogue / Blood / Skin Colors =

Last edited by thethiny on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Misc / Other
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:24 am 
Immortal

Reserved
= Misc / Other =
= x-ag-binary / mk11 database / aes decrypt (coalesced) / dfpslayer / vr hasher 1 & 2 =

Last edited by thethiny on Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Other Mods by Others
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:25 am 
Immortal

Reserved
= Other Mods by Others =

Last edited by thethiny on Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Downloads
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:28 am 
Immortal

Downloads

In this section you'll find the download links to all of the mods.

ASI MK11

ASI MK11 v1.0.1 19/November/2020

Last edited by thethiny on Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Tutorials
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:30 am 
Immortal

Reserved
= Tutorials =

Last edited by thethiny on Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Faqs & Disclaimers
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:34 am 
Immortal

Reserved
= Faqs & Disclaimers =

Last edited by thethiny on Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Special Thanks
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:34 am 
Immortal

Reserved
= Special Thanks & End Of Page =

Post subject: Re: MK11 thethiny's All In One Thread
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:41 am 
Mortal

Side: Darkness
Hello thethiny,nice to see progress in mk11 modding.
I wanted to ask how risky will it be using the hook method to play as the npcs?
I dont intend to use them online,so would the game need to be ran in offline mode only when using npcs with this method?

Or is the risk of being banned the same?

Profile E-mail