Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 10:46 am 
Offline
Mortal

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:46 pm
Posts: 8
This does not have to do with the topic but I want to remove this doubt.
Is there a way to unlock all or at least diamond cards for MK Mobile?
The real game that takes hours to reach 400 miserable souls to give you anything in the packs, so much so that diamond tastings have a 10% to even a 3% chance of obtaining them
Game Guardian almost doesn't work anymore (and I was banned once)
Thanks :)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:27 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:40 pm
Posts: 15
installed aftermath today i come back and im gettn "unable to sync online inventory" ? cant play towers of time or 1 vs 1 ?? am i banned?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:51 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 2:05 pm
Posts: 25
immortalhate wrote:
installed aftermath today i come back and im gettn "unable to sync online inventory" ? cant play towers of time or 1 vs 1 ?? am i banned?


the game is facing server issues....lets hope its not a ban.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 2:23 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 2:20 am
Posts: 8
i think it's possible we are banned
someone solved this issue by logging in in a diffrent account


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 2:26 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:19 am
Posts: 55
Location: Belorus
Skype: alexanderfox
Side: Light
Hi every one. Only i have this bug: the fiddler doesn't dekript mk 11 trafik?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 5:55 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:27 pm
Posts: 91
Side: Darkness
alexanderfox wrote:
Hi every one. Only i have this bug: the fiddler doesn't dekript mk 11 trafik?

We all do


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 6:24 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 7:19 am
Posts: 9
Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue retrieving your inventory and other connection issues.As you have already tried reinstalling the game and verifying the game files to no avail, there are a few suggestions I would like to provide to improve the connection with the game.Please add Mortal Kombat 11 application to a Firewall exception list to prevent it blocking game files. For details on how to achieve this, please refer to your Firewall documentation or provider support site. The website https://portforward.com/mortal-kombat-11/ is an unaffiliated website to WB Games, but can be a useful resource if you want to understand more about network connectivity.We also recommend trying an Internet Connection Test using an online site to check your router doesn't have any connection limitations both upload and download. Try restarting your router by powering it on and off if any issues are shown up in the result of the test.Our final suggestion is to manually set the DNS network settings to connect with Google’s DNS server rather than your ISP’s DNS server in case that is the issue area. If it makes no difference, you can try reversing the change. For further information, check https://developers.google.com/speed/pub ... s/usingThe instructions to change DNS server are as follows:Open Control Panel.Click on Network and Internet.Click on Network and Sharing Center.On the left pane, click on Change adapter settings.Right-click the network interface connected to the internet, and select Properties. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the list. Click the Properties button.Click the Use the following DNS server addresses option.For Preferred DNS server type 8.8.8.8 and for Alternative DNS server type 8.8.4.4 ( these are the Google DNS servers) . If you want to try something other than the Google DNS servers you can try OpenDNS addresses: 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220Click OK.If there is anything I can do to further assist you with this issue, please reply to this email and I will be happy to help.Thank you,VeelaWB Games Support Follow us on Twitter! @WBGamesSupport
so it does not appear like we are blocked


This is the response i got from WB. I do not think we have been banned because this also happening to other people that never heard about the unlocker. I am hoping for the best


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:23 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:00 pm
Posts: 78
ngoni615 wrote:
Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue retrieving your inventory and other connection issues.As you have already tried reinstalling the game and verifying the game files to no avail, there are a few suggestions I would like to provide to improve the connection with the game.Please add Mortal Kombat 11 application to a Firewall exception list to prevent it blocking game files. For details on how to achieve this, please refer to your Firewall documentation or provider support site. The website https://portforward.com/mortal-kombat-11/ is an unaffiliated website to WB Games, but can be a useful resource if you want to understand more about network connectivity.We also recommend trying an Internet Connection Test using an online site to check your router doesn't have any connection limitations both upload and download. Try restarting your router by powering it on and off if any issues are shown up in the result of the test.Our final suggestion is to manually set the DNS network settings to connect with Google’s DNS server rather than your ISP’s DNS server in case that is the issue area. If it makes no difference, you can try reversing the change. For further information, check https://developers.google.com/speed/pub ... s/usingThe instructions to change DNS server are as follows:Open Control Panel.Click on Network and Internet.Click on Network and Sharing Center.On the left pane, click on Change adapter settings.Right-click the network interface connected to the internet, and select Properties. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the list. Click the Properties button.Click the Use the following DNS server addresses option.For Preferred DNS server type 8.8.8.8 and for Alternative DNS server type 8.8.4.4 ( these are the Google DNS servers) . If you want to try something other than the Google DNS servers you can try OpenDNS addresses: 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220Click OK.If there is anything I can do to further assist you with this issue, please reply to this email and I will be happy to help.Thank you,VeelaWB Games Support Follow us on Twitter! @WBGamesSupport
so it does not appear like we are blocked


This is the response i got from WB. I do not think we have been banned because this also happening to other people that never heard about the unlocker. I am hoping for the best


Thank you @ngoni615, please post this in @thethiny unlocker's forum. there's chaos there, everyone is saying they are banned, when this is just an server issue...


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 4:07 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 4:03 pm
Posts: 11
Side: Darkness
Is there a way to confirm that i was banned? My game couldn't retrieve my inventory for the whole day. I've seen some people play on PC.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 5:25 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 7:19 am
Posts: 9
TardyTech wrote:
Is there a way to confirm that i was banned? My game couldn't retrieve my inventory for the whole day. I've seen some people play on PC.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 5:52 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:58 am
Posts: 67
TardyTech wrote:
Is there a way to confirm that i was banned? My game couldn't retrieve my inventory for the whole day. I've seen some people play on PC.


it's a problem on Netherealm's side


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:17 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 7:19 am
Posts: 9
You are not banned. it is a problem on NRS servers. A lot of people are having the same issue and it is not about the unlocker


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 3:10 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:07 pm
Posts: 7
So, nowadays we buy incompleted, and/or broken games for $59.99 not to mention that we already pre-ordered the game buying the SEASON PASS for 20 dollars or more. 6 months later developers fix the game and after 6 months the game it's fixed and now the price is half or lower the price that you initially paid it for. Games nowadays are not even worth to buy them. Games are all about micro-transactions and no longer unlocking stuffs just playing the game like it used to be before (which it was better than now) Just rent them or get them for free. Developers need to do better creating a game and not trick us. This needs to stop. Sorry but developers are getting stupid with us.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 5:52 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 7:19 am
Posts: 9
https://snipboard.io/NrmYka.jpg

this had me laughing so hard. others have it worse than us. Creating a new account and using family share solves the server error until they fix their servers


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8
 Post Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:05 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:18 am
Posts: 1
Guys i have the issue as well but i tried enter the game with my friends acc and i was able to play online etc.i got banned? Can you help me find out what things happen when someone got banned.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon