MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

mnk
Mortal

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Post by mnk »

What about the complete-story-function , does it work again ?

Cuz it doesnt for me and im still unable to complete the story mode after using the unlocker....

LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

noticed when looking at equipment the option to choose individual characters is blank.
Kenshi.
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Kenshi. »

HukpoFuJl the only thing that is still locked after using your unlocker, is Liu Kang skin, Spirit of the Dragon. Anyone else?
MorningStar7
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by MorningStar7 »

for me the Unlocker missed 3 Johnny Cage gears they are locked and the requirements are (???) the gears are: Shades (Rock the Night) - Hand Wraps (No Pain No Profit) - Buckles (Fully Automated Awesome). I dont remember if these used to be there before I used the unlocker but I remember having all Johnny Cage's stuff unlocked before using the unlocker for Spawn stuff.. just wanted to let you know but thank you very much anyways.
deniromusic
Mortal

Post by deniromusic »

Kenshi. wrote:HukpoFuJl the only thing that is still locked after using your unlocker, is Liu Kang skin, Spirit of the Dragon. Anyone else?
play Spawn trial tower, use his unlocker to get skip fights and you will get it.
Kenshi.
Mortal

Post by Kenshi. »

deniromusic wrote: play Spawn trial tower, use his unlocker to get skip fights and you will get it.
Thanks! :D
fu11m3ta11
Mortal

Post by fu11m3ta11 »

How did Hukpo manage to get this skin? Was it through something else other than the unlocker?

stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

fu11m3ta11 wrote:How did Hukpo manage to get this skin? Was it through something else other than the unlocker?

This skin is from future kombat league, thats why it has not been added into the unlocker database
fu11m3ta11
Mortal

Post by fu11m3ta11 »

stek-kravari wrote:
fu11m3ta11 wrote:How did Hukpo manage to get this skin? Was it through something else other than the unlocker?

This skin is from future kombat league, thats why it has not been added into the unlocker database
I know, my question is how some people are playing with the future skins already if it isnt from the unlocker.
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

fu11m3ta11 wrote:
stek-kravari wrote:

I know, my question is how some people are playing with the future skins already if it isnt from the unlocker.
I got help from thethiny, he taught me how the unlocking works, and i reached to Nick and Autumn to make videos for his channel with those skins
Afflictionnz
Mortal
PSN: NONE
XBox Live: NONE

Post by Afflictionnz »

The question is “HOW?” Is it using cheat engine? And if so can they be used online after they’ve been unlocked?
Darkseid
Mortal

Post by Darkseid »

stek-kravari wrote: I got help from thethiny, he taught me how the unlocking works, and i reached to Nick and Autumn to make videos for his channel with those skins

I got help from thethiny, he taught me how the unlocking works, and i reached to Nick and Autumn to make videos for his channel with those skins
How it works then, i mean the unlocker. How does it works?
Afflictionnz
Mortal
PSN: NONE
XBox Live: NONE

Post by Afflictionnz »

The unlocker still hasn’t been updated yet with this season KL skins?
Darkseid
Mortal

Post by Darkseid »

Would be possible to add an option to lock content back?

(Like Steam Achievements Manager for example that has the function to unlock the achieves and lock em back.)
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

I'm working on my own version of the unlocker, that I will be posting tomorrow. Mine works differently than Hukpo and it is not for the same purpose. I will post it once I make a tutorial for it.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”