Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 876 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.6
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:48 am 
Mortal

Side: Darkness
XBox Live: narikmarik
NiteKrow wrote:
Does this unlock the DLC characters as well or just the skins?

It unlocks purchased CONTENT.
DLCs are locked via steam and require cream.api which must be updated with every new patch.

HERE:
https://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=47189&sid=e2c7e539369a6f2ed330f484612fb261

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:56 am 
Mortal

occvltiz wrote:
NiteKrow wrote:
Does this unlock the DLC characters as well or just the skins?

It unlocks purchased CONTENT.
DLCs are locked via steam and require cream.api which must be updated with every new patch.

HERE:
https://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=47189&sid=e2c7e539369a6f2ed330f484612fb261

Thank you so much, that was cery helpful indeed!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:01 pm 
Mortal

The Deadly Feast Premier Tower is here for the next 5 days! It's packed with tons of limited time goodies! These include a holiday themed Kombart Kard icon and background, 4 new brutalities for Terminator, Baraka, Johnny and Kano, and 2 fresh taunts, one for Baraka, and the other for Johnny!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:50 am 
Apprentice

Just updated my game with v.1.6, and can report the method is still working as before. Seems to take a little longer to find "webagora"... But, it all works once it does pop up in Fiddler.

Thanks! (...don't forget to update for Sindel :P)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:36 am 
Mortal

Now that I have everything unlocked, can I uninstall the Fiddler with no problems? Thanks

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:49 am 
Apprentice

obamancare wrote:
Now that I have everything unlocked, can I uninstall the Fiddler with no problems? Thanks

I wouldn't advice that. And it is a little naive to assume this will be everything. NRS is releasing new skins, brutalities, taunts, etc every 2-3 weeks. New characters are missing. We have not finished even the first kombat pack. It could be 2 or 3 of them. New Kombat league special kontent will be released frequently.
New content will be released at least until 2021. So, I think we should continue working with Fiddler and unlocker for at least 2 years until the game is really complete.
Sorry to disappoint you, but it is important that you are aware that, if we want to be completionist, and to receive everything we paid for, we are stuck here for at least 2 years.
The important thing is to enjoy it and not make this something tedious. To enjoy the skins, the brutalities. It is true that we do not connect so often as before, but that doesn't mean either that we should not enjoy every new Kontent as soon it is released.
As soon as I came back from work I will try to obtain as much skins, equipment, icons, brutalities, and taunts for Sindel as I can and sync with unlocker.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:53 pm 
Mortal

Hi,

Your mod is absolutely freakin' perfect!!!!! I've used it to full-unlock accross so many accounts (no bans!) *fingers crossed*

Do you have an ETA on when the latest version compatible with unlocking Sindel stuff will come out ... "I know it's legit 2 hours after her release haha" but I just cannot wait!!! XD XD

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:04 pm 
Mortal

In the near future I will post a new version of Unlocker.

Thanks to the works of thethiny in the new version will be available ALL game content. All standard skins, equipment, brutality, taunts, and icons. Including equipment Sindel (except the 5th skin, it is still a small problem)

League skins and equipment will be released as before. The rest of the League rewards (such as brutality, taunts, etc.) will be transferred to the "General items" and available immediately. Including the brutality of the two future leagues.

UPD: And one more thing. You will be able to get DLC skins and equipment once and for all (at least I got it)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:59 pm 
Mortal

HukpoFuJl wrote:
In the near future I will post a new version of Unlocker.

Thanks to the works of thethiny in the new version will be available ALL game content. All standard skins, equipment, brutality, taunts, and icons. Including equipment Sindel (except the 5th skin, it is still a small problem)

League skins and equipment will be released as before. The rest of the League rewards (such as brutality, taunts, etc.) will be transferred to the "General items" and available immediately. Including the brutality of the two future leagues.

UPD: And one more thing. You will be able to get DLC skins and equipment once and for all (at least I got it)

niceee!...thanks tiny and hukpofu!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:59 am 
Immortal

Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
HukpoFuJl wrote:
[b][size=150][color=#BFFFFF]

Hey dude, congrats and on the build. However, can you not include "DLCs" in your unlocker? Since DLCs are paid-items, you will get into huge legal trouble. Maybe make a separate tool for that or something. Besides DLC = ban.

As for Sindel's 5th Skin it is in another file, not all files are in 1 location. There are 2 other files, and there's also the SHANG_TSUNG_ISLAND Krypt file it also has unlockables. There's also MK11UnlockTable that has other Unlockakles too that you can use.

Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:52 am 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
Hey dude, congrats and on the build. However, can you not include "DLCs" in your unlocker? Since DLCs are paid-items, you will get into huge legal trouble. Maybe make a separate tool for that or something. Besides DLC = ban.

Many players use CreamAPI to obtain DLC. But still no one has ever been banned. I think either they do not care about such hacks, or they simply do not have full functionality to block players.
In any case, now it is possible to buy DLC items using crystals in the game store (pirate Kano).

But due to some features of the "experimental" function in previous versions of Unlocker it will not be able to buy this skin from game store (if you used this function). This problem will be fixed by authorization in new version of Unlocker.
So, if you have previously used the experimental function in Unlocker - then after authorization in the new version, all DLC skins will be available in inventory. (Technically, they were already listed in your inventory, but they were not visible.)

thethiny wrote:
As for Sindel's 5th Skin it is in another file, not all files are in 1 location. There are 2 other files, and there's also the SHANG_TSUNG_ISLAND Krypt file it also has unlockables. There's also MK11UnlockTable that has other Unlockakles too that you can use.

Oh, ok, i'll check other files. Thanks :)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:46 am 
Mortal

HukpoFuJl and thethiny thank you very much for all of your work! :D :) :P

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 am 
Immortal

PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
HukpoFuJl wrote:
Many players use CreamAPI to obtain DLC. But still no one has ever been banned. I think either they do not care about such hacks, or they simply do not have full functionality to block players.
In any case, now it is possible to buy DLC items using crystals in the game store (pirate Kano).

They do not care, but it will put you in legal trouble. Maybe if you can at least make a separate section in case people DON'T want to unlock the DLC. Good luck with your work :D

Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:35 pm 
Mortal

When the unlocker will be updated with the new patch ?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:07 pm 
Mortal

XBox Live: narikmarik
HukpoFuJl wrote:

BIG RESPEKT FROM UKRAINE. IT'LL BE ONLY WAY TO OBTAIN THOSE!!!

Last edited by occvltiz on Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 876 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 59  Next