MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

scphsega
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by scphsega »

I just did the current Nightwolf 3-hour tower, with Shang Tsung. This time, it doesnt spat out shitty augment, got a soul phylactery, along with all the gears, skin and brutality I've listed earlier (pg15). Previous 24 hours ToT towers completed.

daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Rawr wrote:If anyone wants to focus on doing the Shang Tsung ToT related stuff, please do so. I remember 1-2 posts of some folks that wanted to help out. Kinda lost interest when everyone is just doing their own thing so coordination is more or less caput. I am not going to bother on it that much. If no one wants to do it then I'll do it on my own but will extend the synch by next week after since it'll take longer to finish.

Thx for the next 24-hr listing.
I have been trying all day with Shang Tsung and I am stuck. I am not longer obtaining neither Skins or Gear, just augments. I will insist a bit longer.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

See, this is why I see all this crap as a chore/ordeal instead of a fun process: remember that last Nightwolf tower that gives out gears, brutality and skin? The rewards are unlocked after the tower is completed, but checking "Kustomization"............THEY'RE STILL LOCKED!!!? WTF!

It's shit like this that makes me wanna quit this thing! :evil:

EDIT1: Getting hit with UID_ERROR again when using the unlocker. Time-travel is risky business. Even when you're just visiting. Time to verify game files again.

EDIT2: I'm done. Unlocker giving out UID_READ_ERROR constantly. And I cant even determine if it's a break on whose side.

EDIT3: It took a complete MK11 reinstall to fix unlocker access again. (with the reinstall, gear count just shot up to what I expected it to be, at least there's good news there). Working as it should now, but I'm worried that if I do time-travel again, this might just escalate to something worse.
Last edited by scphsega on Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Liu Kang
Complete

Raiden
Complete

Johnny Cage
Complete

Should be done with Shao Kahn later on today and nearly done for Sonya then all that remains is Cassie. May work on Shang depending on how many gears that's been already completed.

18 of 23 complete (excluding 4 for special reasons)

Focus on all gear/skin mention of ToT then we can start working on how to get Krypt items.

@scphsega
Suggest you just stick to time travel scouting instead... The shit you're unlocking I would've unlocked already or you would've later on down the road. Shit, now that I think about it, I was time travelling a bit myself but backwards. I hope I don't run into the same crap you did when I finally synch up else...

Elaborate on what you meant by count shot up to what you expected it to be.

@daniel7lievano
That's perfect. As long as you aren't gaining anymore, you should be more or less complete on what is obtainable through ToT for him. Just synch up with the unlocker whenever you are able and we'll be good to go. Only asking to keep doing it until you get augs more than once then move onto other things like Nightwolf since everything else is almost complete.

Could you also provide a pic of your Shang's info? Here's mine after Nightwolf patch. Haven't touched it since unlocker was last used. Were you able to obtain all the ToT related items or are there a few left? Maybe name off the gears and skin you've collected?

Skin ToT:
Undying Hunger
2019-08-18_014110.jpg
2019-08-18_014716.jpg
2019-08-18_014727.jpg
2019-08-18_014737.jpg
Last edited by Rawr on Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

My own "Missing" list. https://pastebin.com/SN7HdaMU

Still lots of "ToT" unlocks to go if we're gonna trust the "Found in Towers of Time" requirement statement this time.

I'm assuming your "Complete" denotes unlocks via ToT only @Rawr. I take into account everything. [ToT, Krypt, ???].

The gear count shoot up when I loaded up the freshly installed game (deleted it coz I suspect I've mucked about too much with copy-pasting CreamAPI modded files, which I suspect compounded the issue with the unlocker login further, giving out UID_ERROR). Then, when I re-copy-pasted CreamAPI files back into the fresh install, gear count immediately dropped to where it was before I uninstalled the game. Suspect that CreamAPI together with time-traveling are suppressing or at least messing with the gear count.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Calling it a day. Got the Master Tsung's Fists Bracer Gear to close the day.

And did a cursory calculation, if I manage to get an unlock for every single Gear/Skin reward offered in ToT towers, I'd complete all ToT-related unlocks in 6.12 days. And that's a big if.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Here are today's 24 hours tower forecast:

0300GMT:
ZERO. NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH.
Result: Success, did nothing.

0600GMT:
"Chilling Silence" ToT cluster - "Frozen to the Core" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Cassie, and I got her "Starlette & Stripes" Shades Gear.

0900GMT:
"Fall in Line" ToT cluster - "Ancient Lineage" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Johnny Cage, and I got his "Park City Payback" Handwraps Gear.

1200GMT:
"Burn It All" ToT cluster - "Turn To Ash" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Shang Tsung, and all I got was a shitty Augment.

1500GMT:
"Twin Kahn's Might" ToT tower - "Twin Kahn's Might" tower - "Random Skin or Augment"
"Bloody Wrath" ToT tower - "Bloody Wrath" tower - "Random Skin or Augment"
Result: I used Nightwolf and Frost, and I got a shitty Augment and Frost's "Mountain Snow" Skin.

1800GMT:
"Personal Guard" ToT cluster - "Eternal Spirit" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" + Nightwolf's "Last Survivor" Taunt + Nightwolf's "Vision Quest" Skin + Nightwolf's "Tribe's True Heart" Headdress Gear + Nightwolf's "Maned Wolf" Gunstock War Club Gear + Nightwolf's "Warhawk" Tomahawk Gear.
Result: I used Nightwolf, and I got all the guaranteed loot + Nightwolf's "Diving Wedge Tail" Tomahawk Gear.

2100GMT:
"Millennial Date" ToT cluster - "Celebrity Fighter" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Sonya Blade, and I got her "Death Stalker" K.A.T Turret Gear.

0000GMT:
"Tainted Soul" ToT cluster - "Purging Firestorm" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Shang Tsung, and all I get is this shitty Augment.

0300GMT:
"Perfect Shot" ToT cluster - "Deadeye" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
"Glint of Courage" ToT cluster - "Expressed Dominance" tower (spelt wrongly as "Exressed Dominance" in the game, spellcheck your fucking tower names, NRS!) - "Random Skin or Augment"
Result: I used Nightwolf and I got his "Swift Fox" War Club. I risked using Frost, trying to complete her last Skin unlock, but gets shitty Augment instead. Fuck you, game.

=================COMPLETED 24 HOURS TOWER RUN================
Happy hunting! :lol:

Planning my character usage now. There are 8 Gear Unlock opportunities + 2 Skins Unlocks opportunities. Plus all that guaranteed Nightwolf loot at 1800GMT.

Looking at my "Missing" list https://pastebin.com/SN7HdaMU, these characters are missing these amount of Gears and Skins marked as "Found in ToT":
  • Cassie Cage = 6 Gears
    D'vorah = 2 Gears, 1 Skin
    Erron Black = 2 Skins
    Frost = 2 Skins
    Jacqui Briggs = 1 Skin
    Jax Briggs = 2 Gears
    Johnny Cage = 4 Gears
    Nightwolf = 11 Gears, 4 Skins.[8 Gears, 3 Skins due to 1800GMT guaranteed loot tower]
    Scorpion = 1 Skin
    Shang Tsung = 5 Gears, 1 Skin
    Shao Kahn = 2 Gears
    Sonya Blade = 3 Gears
And whaddayaknow, there are EIGHT characters with Gears missing from ToT! Just nice. ;) For the two Skins chances, it's a tossup between D'vorah, Erron Black, Frost, Jacqui, Nightwolf, Scorpion and Shang Tsung. Looking at their numbers, larger numbers of missing Skins constitutes a better chance at giving out skins rather than Augments, so it's Nightwolf [3], Erron [2], Frost [2], and D'vorah/Jacqui/Scorpion/Shang Tsung with [1], in that order. Going by that logic, I should pick Nightwolf, and either Erron or Frost.

Now to wait till 0600GMT. It's "recess time" at MK11 Academy today at 0300GMT today, folks! ZERO towers.
Last edited by scphsega on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:38 am, edited 13 times in total.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Cassie
Complete

Shao
Complete

20 of 23 complete. Only left is Sonya, Shang, and Nightwolf.

How goes Shang? Did the unlocker get most of the stuff that daniel7lievano possibly synched yet or someone else?
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Rawr wrote:Cassie
Complete

Shao
Complete

20 of 23 complete. Only left is Sonya, Shang, and Nightwolf.

How goes Shang? Did the unlocker get most of the stuff that daniel7lievano possibly synched yet or someone else?
Guys ,Shang and Nightwolf are complete. I will sync in a few hours
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Awesome. Didn't know you already got Nightwolf complete... given the amount of towers and the still more towers ahead for another Nightwolf tower.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Nice work, fellas! Not sure how fast your syncs will be in the unlocker, so that I can readjust my strategy today. Gonna sync before 0600GMT today, if there aren't any movement in numbers of gears/skins unlocked, I'll proceed based on my plan posted earlier.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Rawr wrote:Awesome. Didn't know you already got Nightwolf complete... given the amount of towers and the still more towers ahead for another Nightwolf tower.
I am assuming that complete means I am no longer able to obtain anymore skins or Gear, just augments. Most characters are not really "complete" because some skins and gears will be released later. We are talking only of the ones that the game can provide as random in the TOT of every corner (the 12 hour TOT and the 3 hour right lower) I do not want to raise expectations.
I remembered that Hupko had another page in which they asked us to send data to them to identify the ID he needs to include it in the tower.
Let's hope that he could get our data through the unlocker and we will have a big improvement once we all sync.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Yes, I know. That is what I was referring to. Of course it is not truly complete since there are many with unknown ways of getting it or is released later. I only count what is obtainable via ToT of the current stance and what's been released so far.

Guess I will leave it to scphsega to let us know if he's got your item synchs or not or maybe this was all a joke in the end. :P

I don't know if Hufpo has to add them manually or the database handles itself once someone logins in with their account to the unlocker.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Hypothetical scenario: Let's say if it's not synced yet in the unlocker, are there specific character I should concentrate on what's left to unlock or did you two had that covered already, and just waiting for the sync to reach everyone?

Dont wanna waste today's 8 Gears and 2 Skins unlock chances on gears and skins you guys already have unlocked and waiting for a sync.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

scphsega wrote:Hypothetical scenario: Let's say if it's not synced yet in the unlocker, are there specific character I should concentrate on what's left to unlock or did you two had that covered already, and just waiting for the sync to reach everyone?

Dont wanna waste today's 8 Gears and 2 Skins unlock chances on gears and skins you guys already have unlocked and waiting for a sync.
I agree. I suggest we all should sync ASAP. And wait to Hupko to analyze the ids of the new skins and gear

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”