Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } (v0.2 Beta)
 Post Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 10:16 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:23 pm
Posts: 80
Wow, great work guys! As Shao Kahn would say, "Outstanding". I honestly figured being able to unlock this stuff would be near impossible due to server checks.

Lord Dragu wrote:
Where we reached mk to be.... hacking servers in order to unlock stuff that will take years to unlock with normal play... I truly consider MK dead since MK9


It's unfortunate, but so true.. I was really hyped for MK11, bringing back the oldschool and mixing it with the modern.. But between the PC agenda, online only bs, and awful grinding system with the living towers (which was my biggest fear having played IJ2) I thought I'd skip this one.

The only potential reason I'll be purchasing this eventually is for Cary's appearance as Shang Tsung. They better give him his movie costume, + an announcer voice.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v0.1
 Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:56 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:18 pm
Posts: 33
Main post updated. New version will be soon.
Follow the presentation on YouTube to be among the first:


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v0.1
 Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:21 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 4:44 am
Posts: 6
Can we help you get more items into the database somehow?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v0.1
 Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:36 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 12:27 pm
Posts: 10
Side: Darkness
By the elder gods. You guys are amazing.

I just have a problem with the general unlocker. It won't unlock new announcers for me.
I ran it a few times but i stopped to avoid getting banned, but each time it tells me that it has uccessfully unlocked, but when i restart the game i don't get raiden or johnny.
any ideas why?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v0.1
 Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:38 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 11:07 pm
Posts: 69
if dlc kp1 come out, can we still unlock DLC's skin abilities icon background etc. ?

_________________
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"Edenia lives!"(Kitana, MK11)
"For a free Edenia!"(Tanya, MKX)
https://i.imgtc.ws/4t15XhC.gif


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.1
 Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:53 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:18 pm
Posts: 33
eagle98 wrote:
I just have a problem with the general unlocker. It won't unlock new announcers for me.
I ran it a few times but i stopped to avoid getting banned, but each time it tells me that it has uccessfully unlocked, but when i restart the game i don't get raiden or johnny.
any ideas why?

Its problem solved in new version: http://bit.ly/mk11unlock_v1-1 (I hope, becouse I cant check - all my accounts is unlocked)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v0.1
 Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 11:05 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:18 pm
Posts: 33
Rammwurst wrote:
Can we help you get more items into the database somehow?

If anyone can extract item IDs from game files - I can unlock all of them...
It looks like C7472BA246B655812A1F529C59D2EEC3


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.1
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:17 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 11:07 pm
Posts: 69
can you help me with attached errors?


Attachments:
1111.JPG
1111.JPG [ 19.85 KiB | Viewed 486 times ]

_________________
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"Edenia lives!"(Kitana, MK11)
"For a free Edenia!"(Tanya, MKX)
https://i.imgtc.ws/4t15XhC.gif
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.1
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:18 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:11 am
Posts: 2
HaiTian wrote:
can you help me with attached errors?

same errors


Attachments:
error 2.png
error 2.png [ 13.65 KiB | Viewed 473 times ]
error 1.png
error 1.png [ 12.99 KiB | Viewed 473 times ]
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.1
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:19 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:15 am
Posts: 10
Try this beta version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z1UgxH ... Qvg3Y/view


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.1
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:30 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:11 am
Posts: 2
I already installed version 1.0 but I did not unlock many things, like for example all the icons and kombat cards and the kollection and the announcers voices ... only unlocked the skins, brutalitys and fatality and version 1.1 has errors ... I hope that what I fix ... and the work is appreciated ... thanks


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.1
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:35 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:15 am
Posts: 10
ulipy360 wrote:
I already installed version 1.0 but I did not unlock many things, like for example all the icons and kombat cards and the kollection and the announcers voices ... only unlocked the skins, brutalitys and fatality and version 1.1 has errors ... I hope that what I fix ... and the work is appreciated ... thanks


The version I linked is beta version (v0.2 Beta) not 1.0


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.1
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:02 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 12:27 pm
Posts: 10
Side: Darkness
HukpoFuJl wrote:
eagle98 wrote:
I just have a problem with the general unlocker. It won't unlock new announcers for me.
I ran it a few times but i stopped to avoid getting banned, but each time it tells me that it has uccessfully unlocked, but when i restart the game i don't get raiden or johnny.
any ideas why?

Its problem solved in new version: http://bit.ly/mk11unlock_v1-1 (I hope, becouse I cant check - all my accounts is unlocked)


Hey.
The new version gives me this Error

The server responded with an error. Check the relevance of the authorization fields. Perhaps a mistake, or the session has expired.
400
{"code": 400, "msg": "Invalid request body for content type: application/json. The error was: Extra data: line 1 column 2 (char 1)", "hydra_error": 15, "relying_party_error": 0, "body": {}}

I tried v0.2 beta as well. it runs without errors, but it won't unlock collection and announcers.
edit: this error happens right after i click on the unlock button, in the general unlocker tab.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.1
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:28 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 4:44 am
Posts: 6
eagle98 wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:
eagle98 wrote:
I just have a problem with the general unlocker. It won't unlock new announcers for me.
I ran it a few times but i stopped to avoid getting banned, but each time it tells me that it has uccessfully unlocked, but when i restart the game i don't get raiden or johnny.
any ideas why?

Its problem solved in new version: http://bit.ly/mk11unlock_v1-1 (I hope, becouse I cant check - all my accounts is unlocked)


Hey.
The new version gives me this Error

The server responded with an error. Check the relevance of the authorization fields. Perhaps a mistake, or the session has expired.
400
{"code": 400, "msg": "Invalid request body for content type: application/json. The error was: Extra data: line 1 column 2 (char 1)", "hydra_error": 15, "relying_party_error": 0, "body": {}}

I tried v0.2 beta as well. it runs without errors, but it won't unlock collection and announcers.
edit: this error happens right after i click on the unlock button, in the general unlocker tab.


Yea same, only with 1.1

Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.1
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:07 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 11:07 pm
Posts: 69
stek-kravari wrote:


the link you posted here is 0.2 version, it is not for unlock skins brutalities, it just unlock icons backgounds and kollcetion. please fix the version 1.1 errors problem, thank you buddy!

_________________
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"Edenia lives!"(Kitana, MK11)
"For a free Edenia!"(Tanya, MKX)
https://i.imgtc.ws/4t15XhC.gif


Last edited by HaiTian on Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon