MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

snowinginside_63
Mortal

Re: Aftermath not launching?

Post by snowinginside_63 »

I am using the updated version of the unlocker but I still cant access aftermath. The characters are all unlocked from the Kombat pack but when I go to aftermath, it takes me to the purchase page. I know that the cutscenes will not be available but I cant even go into aftermath itself.

Also thank you so much for the work you put into this. I appreciate it :D

bhukargaming
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: Aftermath not launching?

Post by bhukargaming »

snowinginside_63 wrote:I am using the updated version of the unlocker but I still cant access aftermath. The characters are all unlocked from the Kombat pack but when I go to aftermath, it takes me to the purchase page. I know that the cutscenes will not be available but I cant even go into aftermath itself.

Also thank you so much for the work you put into this. I appreciate it :D
its outdated a month ago
atributes16
Warrior

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Post by atributes16 »

@HukpoFuJl are you alive?
Because we don't know. If you have more important things to do, just tell us. We will understand.
biquiba
Mortal

Post by biquiba »

I've been able to unlock the new KL s.12 Osh-Tekk Army gears using Thethiny's unlocker, but Hupko's solution doesn't work anymore apparently.
https://imgur.com/MmMEOqQ
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

biquiba wrote:I've been able to unlock the new KL s.12 Osh-Tekk Army gears using Thethiny's unlocker, but Hupko's solution doesn't work anymore apparently.
Nice to know. How long time ago?
biquiba
Mortal

Post by biquiba »

atributes16 wrote:
biquiba wrote:I've been able to unlock the new KL s.12 Osh-Tekk Army gears using Thethiny's unlocker, but Hupko's solution doesn't work anymore apparently.
I did it today because I only noticed the update this morning.
Maqzi
Mortal

Post by Maqzi »

biquiba wrote:
atributes16 wrote:
I did it today because I only noticed the update this morning.
Could you post if anything happens to your account? I haven't tried an unlocker for this game yet so idk if thiny's is riskier after the recent update
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

doesn't know. I think we've got KL12 before it comes, maybe so. ething else?
Phenzyn
Mortal

Post by Phenzyn »

I don't want to unlock everything, is there a way to just get Cetrion's Amulet?
_ix_
Warrior
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Post by _ix_ »

Phenzyn wrote:I don't want to unlock everything, is there a way to just get Cetrion's Amulet?
As per the unlocker itself, under the General tab, this unlocker will unlock:

- All backgrounds and icons of Kombat card;
- Emoticons for the online;
- Frost and two arenas;
- All elements of the collection;
- All announcer voices;
- Fighters heads and all keys of the crypt;
- Perhaps something else that I missed;

So it should unlock Cetrion's amulet. In any case, this unlocker will give you Cetrion's head, and when you put it in the spike, you should get her amulet.

I tried this unlocker just now, and it still works. But this is different than thethiny's unlocker. If I remember, this unlocker uses a db of items to unlock them. If an item is not on the database, it will not be unlocked. Not sure of when that database was updated.

Thethiny's unlocker reads things from the game files, which is better (IMO), but it all depends what you want to unlock, I guess.

Hope this helps.
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
Phenzyn
Mortal

Post by Phenzyn »

_ix_ wrote:
Phenzyn wrote:I don't want to unlock everything, is there a way to just get Cetrion's Amulet?
As per the unlocker itself, under the General tab, this unlocker will unlock:

- All backgrounds and icons of Kombat card;
- Emoticons for the online;
- Frost and two arenas;
- All elements of the collection;
- All announcer voices;
- Fighters heads and all keys of the crypt;
- Perhaps something else that I missed;

So it should unlock Cetrion's amulet. In any case, this unlocker will give you Cetrion's head, and when you put it in the spike, you should get her amulet.

I tried this unlocker just now, and it still works. But this is different than thethiny's unlocker. If I remember, this unlocker uses a db of items to unlock them. If an item is not on the database, it will not be unlocked. Not sure of when that database was updated.

Thethiny's unlocker reads things from the game files, which is better (IMO), but it all depends what you want to unlock, I guess.

Hope this helps.
Yeah I know if I just unlock everything that its supposed to be included, but thats just it - I don't want to unlock anything else, just the amulet.

The other unlocker is definitely better since you can pick and choose what you want to unlock, except that it only has items by character and this is not a character item.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Try this. Maybe work now.
https://youtu.be/hdQaDYV_Mng
Phenzyn
Mortal

Post by Phenzyn »

atributes16 wrote:Try this. Maybe work now.
https://youtu.be/hdQaDYV_Mng
Tried it, thanks

But didn't work, most likely patched since April
Nemexus99
Mortal

Post by Nemexus99 »

Can someone explain if I can get into this by using thethiny's unlocker? It seems that thethiny's unlocker gives the access token info but wth is X-NRS-BI-SID?

Edit: NVM... Figured it out. Looks like cheat engine only displays it when it feels like. Other times you get ..................
biquiba
Mortal

Post by biquiba »

Nemexus99 wrote:Can someone explain if I can get into this by using thethiny's unlocker? It seems that thethiny's unlocker gives the access token info but wth is X-NRS-BI-SID?

Edit: NVM... Figured it out. Looks like cheat engine only displays it when it feels like. Other times you get ..................
When looking for the Steam key, x-hydra-access-token or X-NRS-BI-SID, you'll find many results. I had to check many Cheat Engine search results individually until I was able to find the correct values. Anyway, Hupkofuji's unlocker seems not to be working after the Aftermath release (it displays an error message every single time I tried to use it), so I'd only use Thethiny's unlocker and only look for the Steam key using the "mk11-api.wbagora.com" text string on Cheat Engine.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”