MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

scphsega
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.2

Post by scphsega »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
Starting from some time, the server apparently stopped accepting some IDs for some accounts.
Guys, what version of the game do you have? Bought Kombat Pack?
If you do not have a kombat pack - you can try to use the program again. I deleted from the database all the items related to it.
Still works for me, and I have the Kombat Pack. I've also ticked the "Have authorization error" option in the unlocker.

My only worry is the upcoming "server maintenance" scheduled on the 25th, will it disrupt the unlocker from working?

HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

scphsega wrote:Still works for me, and I have the Kombat Pack. I've also ticked the "Have authorization error" option in the unlocker.
Thank you, this is useful information. Without a tick you get an error when logging in?
scphsega wrote:My only worry is the upcoming "server maintenance" scheduled on the 25th, will it disrupt the unlocker from working?
It will be known after the maintenance. But I think nothing will change much.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
scphsega wrote:Still works for me, and I have the Kombat Pack. I've also ticked the "Have authorization error" option in the unlocker.
Thank you, this is useful information. Without a tick you get an error when logging in?
scphsega wrote:My only worry is the upcoming "server maintenance" scheduled on the 25th, will it disrupt the unlocker from working?
It will be known after the maintenance. But I think nothing will change much.
Without the tick, I can still log in, just that there are three popups stating "getF 4.1" "4.2", "4.3" before the unlocker opens. I can still use the unlocker like normal after that.

Yeah, hopefully nothing will change after the maintenance.

For reference, I use the latest version of Fiddler, your unlocker version 1.2 and latest Windows 10 Home with 1903 update.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Doesn't this unlocker scan users inventory or something once they login with it? Seems the current top player in ToT has the most items and can't seem to match his number. About 11 items behind him. I was reluctant to use the unlocker since I had a few items I know he didn't have but once I logged in, few days later his inventory increased so I know he got the newer items I gotten but not the other way around :/. Current obtainable max seems to be 2,239.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Rawr wrote:Doesn't this unlocker scan users inventory or something once they login with it? Seems the current top player in ToT has the most items and can't seem to match his number. About 11 items behind him. I was reluctant to use the unlocker since I had a few items I know he didn't have but once I logged in, few days later his inventory increased so I know he got the newer items I gotten but not the other way around :/. Current obtainable max seems to be 2,239.
You right, part of items append in database from users inventories while they authorize. Some items I find myself. Like rewards from towers of time for 4 July (It already in database) and many other towers that did not appear before. For now I already has all League Rewards and plane to share it in next version:

From the users for the most part come objects open in the Krypt. In the Krypt, most things drops randomly and the probability of the next drop of rewards decreases each time. So those items that drop to you from the first boxes can drop to me after 100 replenishing the Krypt.
So, if you don’t want to share your items - then don’t touch mine :D
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

With regards to who has items more, at the current stage of the game, that would mean his loot drop rate is better (or "luckier") than the rest, if most of these loot came from the Krypt, right? As in he got luckier from Kronica Vaults, and at the Naknadan Shrine (or has been donating more koins there)? I've been through the process of refreshing the chests in the Krypt, and have gotten nothing new that way.

And assuming that everyone else has used the unlocker and shared towards the database as they use the unlocker, that would also mean everything would average out and gotten the same number of items unlocked?

I'm already "kontent" with what's in my inventory at this stage, just a few stragglers that I could live without, although the "kompletionist" in me will always call out for the komplete set. :p

Hmmmmm, 2239 from the top guy in ToT. Maybe I should donate more to the shrine,....... but it's so defeating and hollow getting only augments no matter if it's 75k or 100k. Unless there's other ways I'm missing.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Tested the 1.2 unlocker again, after last night's 200+MB update, still works. Got 5 variation icons off the unlocker.
eagle98
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by eagle98 »

If the items of kombat pack are currently unavailable in the database, does this mean that i can't use the unlocker to get shang tsung skins?
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

eagle98 wrote:If the items of kombat pack are currently unavailable in the database, does this mean that i can't use the unlocker to get shang tsung skins?
All "mined" items are present in the unlocker. I removed only skins that I could not get without buying a DLC (for example, Scarlet Cold War)
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Is it possible to see the ID list of items or see which ones aren't working? Think you said that some people can get items while others can't for certain ones or something like that. Maybe the ID's are different for some people? There must be a way to solve this so everyone can get the current amount of obtainable items.

Another thing I noticed is that you have lvl 500 for your account so the max value is not 200 as stated by your unlocker.
Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

Version 1.2 unlocker working with latest patch

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█░
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

HukpoFuJl wrote:
eagle98 wrote:I removed only skins that I could not get without buying a DLC (for example, Scarlet Cold War)
Why did you remove that?... Can it be added back in?
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Sablicious wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:
eagle98 wrote:I removed only skins that I could not get without buying a DLC (for example, Scarlet Cold War)
Why did you remove that?... Can it be added back in?
It doesn't work anyway.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Rawr wrote:Is it possible to see the ID list of items or see which ones aren't working? Think you said that some people can get items while others can't for certain ones or something like that. Maybe the ID's are different for some people? There must be a way to solve this so everyone can get the current amount of obtainable items.
It's DLC items. If you have DLC (or some DLC unlocker) - you already have this items. If you don't have DLC - you can't get it by unlocker anyway.
Rawr wrote:Another thing I noticed is that you have lvl 500 for your account so the max value is not 200 as stated by your unlocker.
I have limited the level to 200 for several reasons:
1) The experience table into the game adjusts the levels only to 100, the other 100 I calculated myself. Then there was laziness. So set the exact level above 200 while the program can not.
2) Even theoretically, if you live life in the MK11 without any doubts from the date of release - now you can be a maximum of 250th level - the appearance of numbers over 200 can cause huge questions, considering that this figure is practically not real - the chance to get a ban increases several times.

PS: 500 I put myself on a test account and deliberately raised it to the top to look at the NRS reaction. On the main acc I have less than 200.
rudiano
Mortal

Post by rudiano »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
Rawr wrote:Is it possible to see the ID list of items or see which ones aren't working? Think you said that some people can get items while others can't for certain ones or something like that. Maybe the ID's are different for some people? There must be a way to solve this so everyone can get the current amount of obtainable items.
It's DLC items. If you have DLC (or some DLC unlocker) - you already have this items. If you don't have DLC - you can't get it by unlocker anyway.
Rawr wrote:Another thing I noticed is that you have lvl 500 for your account so the max value is not 200 as stated by your unlocker.
I have limited the level to 200 for several reasons:
1) The experience table into the game adjusts the levels only to 100, the other 100 I calculated myself. Then there was laziness. So set the exact level above 200 while the program can not.
2) Even theoretically, if you live life in the MK11 without any doubts from the date of release - now you can be a maximum of 250th level - the appearance of numbers over 200 can cause huge questions, considering that this figure is practically not real - the chance to get a ban increases several times.

PS: 500 I put myself on a test account and deliberately raised it to the top to look at the NRS reaction. On the main acc I have less than 200.
Not true, I used the unlocker to get Skarlet kold war and Kano pirate costumes
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

rudiano wrote:Not true, I used the unlocker to get Skarlet kold war and Kano pirate costumes
And it works? Hmm... Well, I will add this feature separately in the new version.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”