MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

HaiTian
Apprentice
Side: Light

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.1

Post by HaiTian »

ulipy360 wrote:I already installed version 1.0 but I did not unlock many things, like for example all the icons and kombat cards and the kollection and the announcers voices ... only unlocked the skins, brutalitys and fatality and version 1.1 has errors ... I hope that what I fix ... and the work is appreciated ... thanks
since when version 0.2 can unlock skins, brutalities, fatalities? isn't it just unlock announcers and icons and so on?

"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what linkuei/raiden could not." (Sindel, MK9/MK12)
https://youtu.be/QYWBsApYHIk?si=Swr2M5UnAyvLHcaW
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"You battle a Titan." (Kronika, MK11)
"I am nature." (Poison Ivy, Injustice2)
"For a free Edenia!" (Tanya, MKX)
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

HaiTian wrote:
stek-kravari wrote:Try this beta version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z1UgxH ... Qvg3Y/view
the 0.2 version you gave not for unlock skins brutalities, it just unlock icon backgound and kollcetion. please fix the version 1.1 errors problem, thank you buddy!
Im not the developer of this program, but I dont have any problems running 1.0 version, everything works great
HaiTian
Apprentice

Post by HaiTian »

stek-kravari wrote:
HaiTian wrote:
stek-kravari wrote:Try this beta version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z1UgxH ... Qvg3Y/view
the 0.2 version you gave not for unlock skins brutalities, it just unlock icon backgound and kollcetion. please fix the version 1.1 errors problem, thank you buddy!
Im not the developer of this program, but I dont have any problems running 1.0 version, everything works great
oh, sorry I confused you with the developer HukpoFuJl . I hope he can see these errors and fix them asap.
"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what linkuei/raiden could not." (Sindel, MK9/MK12)
HaiTian
Apprentice

Post by HaiTian »

both 1.0 and 1.1 version after click 'check authorization' caused this error, how should I do next?
Attachments
1111.JPG
Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

HaiTian wrote:both 1.0 and 1.1 version after click 'check authorization' caused this error, how should I do next?
I got this also. What I did was verify the game files (some bug with a "kronika_sphere.xxx" or some such file -- others have reported this too), and it them re-downloaded the 2.1GB patch.

After that, I used the ver.1.0 unlocker and it worked to unlocked about 90~95% of the contents.

Methinks the patch is buggy upon first download... This could be random, user specific, or even for those who have changed some game files about. Dunno ¯\_(v_v)_/¯
huntingforcj
Mortal

Post by huntingforcj »

I keep getting an error when trying to use the general unlocker, tried checking game files, rebooting computer and running as admin, the koins changer works great but I can't unlock anything.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.2

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Sorry guys, I published version 1.1 and left the city for 2 days. Try the new fixed version:
http://bit.ly/mk11unlock_v1-2
Rechecked all a few times. The problem is that the program often behaves differently in the development environment and in compiled form.
Rammwurst
Mortal

Post by Rammwurst »

HukpoFuJl wrote:Sorry guys, I published version 1.1 and left the city for 2 days. Try the new fixed version:
http://bit.ly/mk11unlock_v1-2
Rechecked all a few times. The problem is that the program often behaves differently in the development environment and in compiled form.
Works great, no errors.

Still unsettled by all the zalgo text in the progress messages and the voices i start hearing in my head but It's worth avoiding the grind.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Ĺ͇̤̺̠̪̱̺OL ̪̟͖̕z̺͘a̦̯̤̦l͕̳̀g̭̜̖o̖̰̥̥ ̠̩̯͔͘t̬͇e̬̟͔x̷̝͉̩̝̯̳̖t̫̮̩̞ ̜̥̮͝:̜̖̤̞)̰̙̟̱̮)

So, as I see in reports on YouTube - version 1.2 is more stable than the previous 1.x
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

HukpoFuJl wrote:Ĺ͇̤̺̠̪̱̺OL ̪̟͖̕z̺͘a̦̯̤̦l͕̳̀g̭̜̖o̖̰̥̥ ̠̩̯͔͘t̬͇e̬̟͔x̷̝͉̩̝̯̳̖t̫̮̩̞ ̜̥̮͝:̜̖̤̞)̰̙̟̱̮)

So, as I see in reports on YouTube - version 1.2 is more stable than the previous 1.x
I never had problems with version 1.0 worked perfectly
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

stek-kravari wrote:I never had problems with version 1.0 worked perfectly
I think it's because you already unlocked things from second tab in version 0.2beta :) It's doesn't work in 1.0 version.
Psyker34
Mortal

Post by Psyker34 »

I made an account specifically to thank the maker of the unlocker. I confirm that version 1.2 works as intended.

Although not all gear was unlocked, a vast amount of it was. Enough for me to customize the characters so they look awesome (IMO).
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Psyker34 wrote:I made an account specifically to thank the maker of the unlocker. I confirm that version 1.2 works as intended.

Although not all gear was unlocked, a vast amount of it was. Enough for me to customize the characters so they look awesome (IMO).
Thanks for testing, it helps a lot.

Skins and gears database will be updated every few days, untill I get 100%
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

Psyker34 wrote:I made an account specifically to thank the maker of the unlocker. I confirm that version 1.2 works as intended.

Of course not all gear can be unlocked instantly, its described in the program, they are updating it everyday with new equipment.
Rammwurst
Mortal

Post by Rammwurst »

HukpoFuJl wrote:

Thanks for testing, it helps a lot.

Skins and gears database will be updated every few days, untill I get 100%
If you ever need someone to test something with a fresh account lemme know.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”