MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Kamidogu
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } (v0.2 Beta)

Post by Kamidogu »

Wow, great work guys! As Shao Kahn would say, "Outstanding". I honestly figured being able to unlock this stuff would be near impossible due to server checks.
Lord Dragu wrote:Where we reached mk to be.... hacking servers in order to unlock stuff that will take years to unlock with normal play... I truly consider MK dead since MK9
It's unfortunate, but so true.. I was really hyped for MK11, bringing back the oldschool and mixing it with the modern.. But between the PC agenda, online only bs, and awful grinding system with the living towers (which was my biggest fear having played IJ2) I thought I'd skip this one.

The only potential reason I'll be purchasing this eventually is for Cary's appearance as Shang Tsung. They better give him his movie costume, + an announcer voice.

HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v0.1

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Main post updated. New version will be soon.
Follow the presentation on YouTube to be among the first:
Rammwurst
Mortal

Post by Rammwurst »

Can we help you get more items into the database somehow?
eagle98
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by eagle98 »

By the elder gods. You guys are amazing.

I just have a problem with the general unlocker. It won't unlock new announcers for me.
I ran it a few times but i stopped to avoid getting banned, but each time it tells me that it has uccessfully unlocked, but when i restart the game i don't get raiden or johnny.
any ideas why?
HaiTian
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by HaiTian »

if dlc kp1 come out, can we still unlock DLC's skin abilities icon background etc. ?
"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what linkuei/raiden could not." (Sindel, MK9/MK12)
https://youtu.be/QYWBsApYHIk?si=Swr2M5UnAyvLHcaW
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"You battle a Titan." (Kronika, MK11)
"I am nature." (Poison Ivy, Injustice2)
"For a free Edenia!" (Tanya, MKX)
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.1

Post by HukpoFuJl »

eagle98 wrote:I just have a problem with the general unlocker. It won't unlock new announcers for me.
I ran it a few times but i stopped to avoid getting banned, but each time it tells me that it has uccessfully unlocked, but when i restart the game i don't get raiden or johnny.
any ideas why?
Its problem solved in new version: http://bit.ly/mk11unlock_v1-1 (I hope, becouse I cant check - all my accounts is unlocked)
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Rammwurst wrote:Can we help you get more items into the database somehow?
If anyone can extract item IDs from game files - I can unlock all of them...
It looks like C7472BA246B655812A1F529C59D2EEC3
HaiTian
Apprentice

Post by HaiTian »

can you help me with attached errors?
Attachments
1111.JPG
"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what linkuei/raiden could not." (Sindel, MK9/MK12)
ulipy360
Mortal

Post by ulipy360 »

HaiTian wrote:can you help me with attached errors?
same errors
Attachments
error 2.png
error 1.png
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

ulipy360
Mortal

Post by ulipy360 »

I already installed version 1.0 but I did not unlock many things, like for example all the icons and kombat cards and the kollection and the announcers voices ... only unlocked the skins, brutalitys and fatality and version 1.1 has errors ... I hope that what I fix ... and the work is appreciated ... thanks
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

ulipy360 wrote:I already installed version 1.0 but I did not unlock many things, like for example all the icons and kombat cards and the kollection and the announcers voices ... only unlocked the skins, brutalitys and fatality and version 1.1 has errors ... I hope that what I fix ... and the work is appreciated ... thanks
The version I linked is beta version (v0.2 Beta) not 1.0
eagle98
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by eagle98 »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
eagle98 wrote:I just have a problem with the general unlocker. It won't unlock new announcers for me.
any ideas why?
Its problem solved in new version: http://bit.ly/mk11unlock_v1-1 (I hope, becouse I cant check - all my accounts is unlocked)
Hey.
The new version gives me this Error

The server responded with an error. Check the relevance of the authorization fields. Perhaps a mistake, or the session has expired.
{"code": 400, "msg": "Invalid request body for content type: application/json. The error was: Extra data: line 1 column 2 (char 1)", "hydra_error": 15, "relying_party_error": 0, "body": {}}

I tried v0.2 beta as well. it runs without errors, but it won't unlock collection and announcers.
edit: this error happens right after i click on the unlock button, in the general unlocker tab.
Rammwurst
Mortal

Post by Rammwurst »

eagle98 wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:
any ideas why?
Hey.
The new version gives me this Error

The server responded with an error. Check the relevance of the authorization fields. Perhaps a mistake, or the session has expired.
{"code": 400, "msg": "Invalid request body for content type: application/json. The error was: Extra data: line 1 column 2 (char 1)", "hydra_error": 15, "relying_party_error": 0, "body": {}}

I tried v0.2 beta as well. it runs without errors, but it won't unlock collection and announcers.
edit: this error happens right after i click on the unlock button, in the general unlocker tab.
Yea same, only with 1.1

HaiTian
Apprentice

Post by HaiTian »

stek-kravari wrote:Try this beta version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z1UgxH ... Qvg3Y/view
the link you posted here is 0.2 version, it is not for unlock skins brutalities, it just unlock icons backgounds and kollcetion. please fix the version 1.1 errors problem, thank you buddy!
Last edited by HaiTian on Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”