MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

scphsega
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.2

Post by scphsega »

Just counted what's left to collect for me: a total of 92 skins and 120 gears left to find. Went "to the future" and got the Skarlet Brutality I was missing, and am not gonna count the other finishers, since they're all marked with "??" on them.

rudiano
Mortal

Post by rudiano »

scphsega wrote:Just counted what's left to collect for me: a total of 92 skins and 120 gears left to find. Went "to the future" and got the Skarlet Brutality I was missing, and am not gonna count the other finishers, since they're all marked with "??" on them.
How did you get the last Skarlett brutality?
fighting games fan
Mortal

Post by fighting games fan »

Someone has server error. I can’t connect to the servers
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

rudiano wrote:
scphsega wrote:Just counted what's left to collect for me: a total of 92 skins and 120 gears left to find. Went "to the future" and got the Skarlet Brutality I was missing, and am not gonna count the other finishers, since they're all marked with "??" on them.
How did you get the last Skarlett brutality?
I went to the future. Essentially change the date on the PC, and advanced ToT to the time/date I wanted, landed on a tower that's not out until about 24-48 hours from now that have that brutality offered, beat the towers and voila!

Essentially, I'm my own Kronika. :p

Crappy thing was, looking back "Kustomization", I'm now missing 2 Kung Lao finishers and 1 of Baraka's, when I swear I've got them all earlier on. Maybe the game added extra finishers (brutals, outros, etc) in the last update.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

HukpoFuJl wrote:It very strange, because ALL icons, backgrounds and collection elements contain as bytes it game. It hasn't specific IDs, just consecutive bytes. But I unlock more than necessary of bytes. So I have Shang Tsung, Twich and Leagues (including 3, or more future leagues) icons and backgrounds without any additional actions... But 4th July is missing...
Very strange...
I need to get it with legal way from game and analyse the request, but I can't because it already finished...
I'm curious about how the unlocker works. Does using it syncs my inventory with a central database, or just adding what I dont have in my inventory? Coz if it is the former, that means everyone else who uses the unlocker should have the same number of items/unlocks as I am, right? Which also would somewhat explains the missing "finisher" case. As in it syncs up the same unlocks inherent in unlocker's database, and that may include "removing" items already unlocked to sync the same database topology across everyone's elses?

Correct me if I'm wrong, or am I way off base?
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

scphsega wrote:I'm curious about how the unlocker works. Does using it syncs my inventory with a central database, or just adding what I dont have in my inventory? Coz if it is the former, that means everyone else who uses the unlocker should have the same number of items/unlocks as I am, right? Which also would somewhat explains the missing "finisher" case. As in it syncs up the same unlocks inherent in unlocker's database, and that may include "removing" items already unlocked to sync the same database topology across everyone's elses?

Unlocker simply adds to your inventory, items from the base that you do not have. Nothing is deleted and not synchronized. Unlocker sends to my server a list of your items. The server looks at what you do not have and sends them to Unlocker. Then the unlocker opens these items with a direct request on the MK11 server.

So, if any items were hidden from the game and only you could get them - they should stay with you. Well, or they were hidden from you inventory too.
alexrainmk
Mortal

Post by alexrainmk »

Strange what this error means appeared in the premium game store. what does it mean ? The game gives a premium store error - at the moment there are no items available for sale. These are the ones that are sold for time crystals every day. Who knows ? :roll:
Attachments
Error.
Error.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
scphsega wrote:I'm curious about how the unlocker works. Does using it syncs my inventory with a central database, or just adding what I dont have in my inventory? Coz if it is the former, that means everyone else who uses the unlocker should have the same number of items/unlocks as I am, right? Which also would somewhat explains the missing "finisher" case. As in it syncs up the same unlocks inherent in unlocker's database, and that may include "removing" items already unlocked to sync the same database topology across everyone's elses?

Unlocker simply adds to your inventory, items from the base that you do not have. Nothing is deleted and not synchronized. Unlocker sends to my server a list of your items. The server looks at what you do not have and sends them to Unlocker. Then the unlocker opens these items with a direct request on the MK11 server.

So, if any items were hidden from the game and only you could get them - they should stay with you. Well, or they were hidden from you inventory too.
Thank you for that explanation, that means it's the latter case in the two scenarios I posted, not the former. In that case, it is beneficial for me to make sure that you and your database is more updated and have more items than mine. :)

Now, back to the grind. I hate missing gaps in inventory, and I though I'm done with the finishers once I got that Skarlet brutality (hence why I risked "traveling forward in time" to do those "future" ToT towers), ......only to have more missing finishers with Kung Lao and Baraka. :(
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

alexrainmk wrote:Strange what this error means appeared in the premium game store. what does it mean ? The game gives a premium store error - at the moment there are no items available for sale. These are the ones that are sold for time crystals every day. Who knows ? :roll:
That error is all-platform-wide, all across PC, PS4, XB and Switch. At first I thought NRS is beefing up security and removing the items from sale temporarily, but it seems it's just a "typical day" at NRS. You know, with all the glitches, errors, loopholes and lack of general care for the game. :lol:
EDIT: Seems like it's PC-only error now. Why am I not surprised? :roll:

Maybe they saw the items rotation is coming up to a group of items that is not supposed to be available yet, and yanks the store offline to fix it. God forbid the players like all of us to have access to all the items we paid US/EU 60-100 for, without having to go through these nonsenses. NRS could never allow that to happen, right? :roll: :lol:
Last edited by scphsega on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
alexrainmk
Mortal

Post by alexrainmk »

scphsega wrote:
alexrainmk wrote:Strange what this error means appeared in the premium game store. what does it mean ? The game gives a premium store error - at the moment there are no items available for sale. These are the ones that are sold for time crystals every day. Who knows ? :roll:
That error is all-platform-wide, all across PC, PS4, XB and Switch. At first I thought NRS is beefing up security and removing the items from sale temporarily, but it seems it's just a "typical day" at NRS. You know, with all the glitches, errors, loopholes and lack of general care for the game. :lol:

Maybe they saw the items rotation is coming up to a group of items that is not supposed to be available yet, and yanks the store offline to fix it. God forbid the players like all of us to have access to all the items we paid US/EU 60-100 for, without having to go through these nonsenses. NRS could never allow that to happen, right? :roll: :lol:
Who would doubt :mrgreen: Let's see what they have there is screwed. It would be better to fix the game from errors and freezes :evil:
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

HukpoFuJl wrote:

Is it even possible for the list to report falsely back? I am still behind the person whose ahead even with the recent unlocks. Sitting at 2,238 vs his 2,246. Wondering if it's possible to just do a special button that just re-sends all the additems currently in your database as a double check measure.

Another annoying issue is some people are using background icons that aren't suppose to be usable yet which is risking NRS to maybe notice this and close the hole if that's the case. Why we can't have nice things, sigh. I was hoping you'd release the KL skins once a decent amount of people have reached God to Elder since they unlock at those rank. Only thing that's given at the end of the league is the kombat kard items.
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

Newb wrote:Please release Kombat League & (???) Tower Skins.
When is the next update? Been sitting here just waiting... :^(
Last edited by Newb on Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Rawr wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:

Is it even possible for the list to report falsely back? I am still behind the person whose ahead even with the recent unlocks. Sitting at 2,238 vs his 2,246. Wondering if it's possible to just do a special button that just re-sends all the additems currently in your database as a double check measure.

Another annoying issue is some people are using background icons that aren't suppose to be usable yet which is risking NRS to maybe notice this and close the hole if that's the case. Why we can't have nice things, sigh. I was hoping you'd release the KL skins once a decent amount of people have reached God to Elder since they unlock at those rank. Only thing that's given at the end of the league is the kombat kard items.
Yeah, I've seen that person in ToT leaderboard. Username with a bunch of symbols. If I may ask, how do you arrive at 2238 gear unlocks? I'm around 2123, and I'm already hitting the brick wall when it comes to hunting for new gears/unlocks/skins. Kronika time vault balls only spits out augments, I grew tired of hunting for them. Dont ask about the Naknadan shrine, that well has dried out a long time ago. Krypt chests, visible or hidden, and soul-related chests and spires, has been refreshed, opened and closed multiple times, I've drawn and ran a fairly efficient circuit I'd move around going for them without missing a single one of them. ToT towers are sparse, far and few in between, and with my refusal to go into KL (for my own sanity and mental health), that's a delta of 115.

I'm assuming you've your own unlocking method with a more successful discovery of Content IDs?
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

New version released :)

scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

HukpoFuJl wrote:New version released :)

Nice one! This one seems to be more sensitive and prone to be picked up as a virus, compared to 1.2. Also, first run asks if I wanna download 1.3, and marked it as a newer version than 1.4?

Either way, it works beautifully. And saves me from headaches of Kombat League too. Much appreciated, HukpoFuJI! :D
Last edited by scphsega on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”