MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

HukpoFuJl
Mortal

MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Sory for my English. it's not my primary language :)

New version of my Unlocker for Mortal Kombat 11. v1.8

Unlocker features:
  • Unlocking game content: all items in the collection, including recipes, all icons and backgrounds of combat-card and all unlockable krypt items (such as the amulet of Cetrion, particles of the One Being, heads of fighters., etc.) and the voices of commentators (Kronika, Raiden, Johnny Cage). Perhaps something else that we did not notice :)
  • Ability to get any game currency (Koins, Souls, Hearts, Krystals, Easy Fatalities, Skips of battle, Equipment flow tokens)
  • Ability to change your player level (from 1 to 400)
  • Ability to get online league rewards
  • Ability to unlock all chapters of the story
  • Ability to get game consumables
  • Ability to to unlock skins, equipment, brutality, fatality, intros, outros and taunts.
To unlock every item you need to know its personal identifier. I collect these identifiers on my server, from which the program then takes them.
At the moment, the database contains almost 100% of all known items.
The unlock database will be updated as new content is released (new leagues, DLC, updates).

Cautions:
This program sends not quite typical requests to the MK11 servers and therefore you risk getting a ban. But in fact, NRS is usually more than loyal to cheaters (yet there have been no known case of ban).
After receiving the content through the program to see it - you need to restart the game! To see changes in game currencies you need to spend/get them, or restart the game!

Special thanks to:
thethiny - Decrypt MK11 server requests. Decrypt game files.
DeadP00L and RealMissy - Search for ways to get equipment, currencies, etc.

Download link:
http://bit.ly/mk11unlock_1-8

PS: You also need Fiddler or another program to grab MK11 HTTPS requests.
Fiddler direct link:
https://telerik-fiddler.s3.amazonaws.co ... rSetup.exe

If you like my work please support me by donating:
https://mortal-kombat.xyz/donate/
Last edited by HukpoFuJl on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:29 am, edited 22 times in total.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } (v0.2 Beta)

Post by thethiny »

Well done on your work. I wasn't able to unlock the announcers so I salute you for that. As for the gear, it's easier than unlocking items. If you look closely you'll find it. I won't share it publicly so that people don't abuse the api.

Edit:
After watching the video, be careful as you're technically dosing their api. You will cause server instability.

Also when u hit -1 coins, just add "-1000000" coins and you'll go back to normal. Yes add a negative amount. It's not a database error, it's just that they use signed int32.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

We already found way to unlock skins and equipment. Disscus about it in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=118&t=47000&p=134876#p134876
But it's not easy way, because we need all items IDs. And thats IDs cant be found in game memory (you can found only own inventory items, and some items from current towers and shop).
Maybe one of the modders knows a way to extract these IDs from the files of the game? That would be very helpful.

About koins - I was simply sealed in the request and add more than 70 million billion koins. After that, I tried to send negative values, but to no avail. As a typical situation, when I add about 1 billion and see 0 in my bar - I just play the battle and I can find out the real number of koins (e.g. -20,000,000) and just add this counter back. But now after battle I constantly see -1.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

HukpoFuJl wrote:We already found way to unlock skins and equipment. Disscus about it in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=118&t=47000&p=134876#p134876
But it's not easy way, because we need all items IDs. And thats IDs cant be found in game memory (you can found only own inventory items, and some items from current towers and shop).
Maybe one of the modders knows a way to extract these IDs from the files of the game? That would be very helpful.

About koins - I was simply sealed in the request and add more than 70 million billion koins. After that, I tried to send negative values, but to no avail. As a typical situation, when I add about 1 billion and see 0 in my bar - I just play the battle and I can find out the real number of koins (e.g. -20,000,000) and just add this counter back. But now after battle I constantly see -1.
That is because of the json limitation. Are you using JSON or sending x-ag-binary data type? If it's x-ag-binary then I think you need 26. If you're using json then constantly submit -4M because that's the maximum.
Example:
cost: -4000000

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

thethiny wrote: That is because of the json limitation. Are you using JSON or sending x-ag-binary data type? If it's x-ag-binary then I think you need 26. If you're using json then constantly submit -4M because that's the maximum.
Example:
I use x-ag-binary. Well, thank you, I will try again, but it does not matter :) I already ruined the inventory on this account. At the moment, this account has blocked ALL the contents of the inventory, the ability too :)
I think this is because in the first attempts I often sent requests to add the same items. Perhaps some of them eventually took negative values. The client of the game simply does not know how to understand this.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Where we reached mk to be.... hacking servers in order to unlock stuff that will take years to unlock with normal play... I truly consider MK dead since MK9
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
thethiny wrote: That is because of the json limitation. Are you using JSON or sending x-ag-binary data type? If it's x-ag-binary then I think you need 26. If you're using json then constantly submit -4M because that's the maximum.
Example:
I use x-ag-binary. Well, thank you, I will try again, but it does not matter :) I already ruined the inventory on this account. At the moment, this account has blocked ALL the contents of the inventory, the ability too :)
I think this is because in the first attempts I often sent requests to add the same items. Perhaps some of them eventually took negative values. The client of the game simply does not know how to understand this.
MK has 0x80 for unlocked. 0xFF for unlocked all, 00 for locked. I suggest u use 0x80 instead.

rudiano
Mortal

Post by rudiano »

Damn this looks good, will this also unlock all fatalities and brutalities since they are in the krypt?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Do u have these already?
Attachments
MK11Unlockables.zip
(4.12 KiB) Downloaded 2119 times

Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

GREAT !!! I have been waiting for this. thanks a lot. you saved all of us from wasting time in that boring pointless krypt. thats the best mod along with MK11 NPC Mod by TheThiny. masterpiece !!!
Kenshi.
Mortal

Post by Kenshi. »

HukpoFuJl thank you so much! Unlocked all kombat card icons and backgrounds and all announcers too!
HaiTian
Apprentice

Post by HaiTian »

can you make increase tag assist consumables quantity too? this will be awsome, thank you!
"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what linkuei/raiden could not." (Sindel, MK9/MK12)
https://youtu.be/QYWBsApYHIk?si=Swr2M5UnAyvLHcaW
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"You battle a Titan." (Kronika, MK11)
"I am nature." (Poison Ivy, Injustice2)
"For a free Edenia!" (Tanya, MKX)
eagle98
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by eagle98 »

For unlocking brutalities, do we have to wait for your other project?
edit: thanks for what you're doing BTW. i just can't wait to be able to unlock the brutalities.
panddah
Mortal
PSN: panddah

Post by panddah »

AMAZING
STEAM: panddah
BELÉM-PA @ BRAZIL
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

I am currently working on an unlocker of skins and equipment. But it is not so easy. I can not promise to unlock 100% of things, but many will be unlocked.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”