MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Post by thethiny »

The people who got banned aren't people who used his unlocker, they're people who hosted a website. His website and mine got banned.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
biquiba
Mortal

Post by biquiba »

Migania wrote:Are you gonna continue this unlocker, HukpoFuJl? Any info on bans, did anyone else get banned due to using this unlocker? Anyone used it after the ban and isnt banned?
Sorry, perhaps I wasn't very clear in my answer to daniel7lievano. As I said before, I successfully used the Thethiny's unlocker, and as I double checked right now, I'm still able to access the Kustomize>Characters menu, therefore I'm not banned.
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

biquiba wrote:
Migania wrote:Are you gonna continue this unlocker, HukpoFuJl? Any info on bans, did anyone else get banned due to using this unlocker? Anyone used it after the ban and isnt banned?
Sorry, perhaps I wasn't very clear in my answer to daniel7lievano. As I said before, I successfully used the Thethiny's unlocker, and as I double checked right now, I'm still able to access the Kustomize>Characters menu, therefore I'm not banned.
But what about this unlocker, they are 2 different ones right? I was just kinda asking because im used to unlocking with this one.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Migania wrote:But what about this unlocker, they are 2 different ones right? I was just kinda asking because im used to unlocking with this one.
Yes they're different.
biquiba wrote:Sorry, perhaps I wasn't very clear in my answer to daniel7lievano. As I said before, I successfully used the Thethiny's unlocker, and as I double checked right now, I'm still able to access the Kustomize>Characters menu, therefore I'm not banned.
If you're banned then the game won't let you past the "Press Start" screen. Instead it'll say cannot connect.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

thethiny wrote:
Migania wrote:But what about this unlocker, they are 2 different ones right? I was just kinda asking because im used to unlocking with this one.
Yes they're different.
biquiba wrote:Sorry, perhaps I wasn't very clear in my answer to daniel7lievano. As I said before, I successfully used the Thethiny's unlocker, and as I double checked right now, I'm still able to access the Kustomize>Characters menu, therefore I'm not banned.
If you're banned then the game won't let you past the "Press Start" screen. Instead it'll say cannot connect.
Is there any major difference between them or it doesnt really matter which one i use?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

In Hukpo, Hukpo manually selects the items to unlock, and you need to open the game to get a transaction ID.
In mine, you select the items to unlock but you don't need to have the game open.
It is the same output but different implementations.

slick prime
Mortal

Post by slick prime »

daniel7lievano wrote:All you guys. Anyone has been banned? Please let us know...
I've used Hukpo's unlocker as late as last month and I've checked today. I'm not banned.
ObsidianOne
Mortal

Post by ObsidianOne »

This unlocker can be used for Aftermath DLC now without waiting for update like before ?

Edit : Nvm , it needs to be updated.
Deiv9865
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by Deiv9865 »

Doesn't seem to be working after Aftermath
AmirDayyef139
Mortal

Post by AmirDayyef139 »

does any one have issues with fiddler
KS212
Mortal

Post by KS212 »

Fiddler won't work with MK anymore, they changed how the connections are made. So unless its a configuration change that can be made within Fiddler, Hukpo's method is temporarily dead.
draco
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } (v0.2 Beta)

Post by draco »

HukpoFuJl wrote:We already found way to unlock skins and equipment. Disscus about it in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=118&t=47000&p=134876#p134876
But it's not easy way, because we need all items IDs. And thats IDs cant be found in game memory (you can found only own inventory items, and some items from current towers and shop).
Maybe one of the modders knows a way to extract these IDs from the files of the game? That would be very helpful.

About koins - I was simply sealed in the request and add more than 70 million billion koins. After that, I tried to send negative values, but to no avail. As a typical situation, when I add about 1 billion and see 0 in my bar - I just play the battle and I can find out the real number of koins (e.g. -20,000,000) and just add this counter back. But now after battle I constantly see -1.
STEK1337
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by STEK1337 »

KS212 wrote:Fiddler won't work with MK anymore, they changed how the connections are made. So unless its a configuration change that can be made within Fiddler, Hukpo's method is temporarily dead.
Follow the video tutorial from thethiny https://youtu.be/LYOT3DDWLAk, I was able to get x-hydra-access-token and x-NRS-BI-SID
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Can you help me with this?
I think I found way but my skills aren't so good as yours.
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=47405
for I2

PS. for I:GAU, MK9, MKXL not checked yet, maybe not required, but who knows?
Maybe like ENIGMA at WWII...
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

I think i found something in earlier Netherrealm game

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”