antreute
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by antreute »

daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Kenshi. wrote:Newb you better watch out. HukpoFuJl has other things to do also. He has dedicated a lot of time and effort to this unlocker. So instead of bashing him, say thanks, donate and sit back and wait until he can update the unlocker.
Guys the background "I want you" from the independence tower is unlocked too!
Agree. The good news is that he is still active. Hopefully he could be able to talk with @Thethiny. Let's wait and donate if it is possible. This community developments require some positive reinforcement from the community as well.
ktronprime
Mortal
PSN: ktronprime

Post by ktronprime »

hey pros!! i used the unlocker but it only gave me like 300+ plus items.. mainly concept art banners and profile stuff.. but it didnt give me no character gear at all except the KL stuff. I tried the general fighter unlock option but the unlocker gave me an "already unlocked everything" message.. any tips?? This a recent first time attempt.. Maybe the update had something to do with it?
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

6 months in, first completed character. It's Jade.

https://i.imgur.com/ubejzq8.jpg
Got her last missing skin from....... Premium Shop, of all places. The skin's part of the "Jade Bundle" that just refreshed in an hour ago after the daily reset.

https://i.imgur.com/YdC5k16.jpg
64/64 on skins with all gears complete, thanks to the unlocker. I am still however, missing just her last Finisher. So technically, not entirely "complete" per se.

Also, with the last daily reset, ToT looks very comfortable to me: the tag-assist and rapid towers now has turned into Shang Tsung Trial and Nightwolf Trial towers. And the Ko-op towers are now the shortest duration tower with around 22 hour till expiry. Perfect for me, as I plan to spend the weekend outside, and not grinding useless towers. In fact, just did the minimum necessary grinding today, after time-traveling around since last 24 hours ago when I took a break and ignored the game completely, and came back around an hour ago before the daily reset.
ktronprime wrote:hey pros!! i used the unlocker but it only gave me like 300+ plus items.. mainly concept art banners and profile stuff.. but it didnt give me no character gear at all except the KL stuff. I tried the general fighter unlock option but the unlocker gave me an "already unlocked everything" message.. any tips?? This a recent first time attempt.. Maybe the update had something to do with it?
Use the "general unlock", "experimental unlock" and then the "Kombat League" reward unlock with and without the checkbox ticked, claim all (people forget to claim them when the unlocker shows new unlocks available), then restart the game.
ktronprime
Mortal

Post by ktronprime »

scphsega wrote:6 months in, first completed character. It's Jade.

https://i.imgur.com/ubejzq8.jpg
Got her last missing skin from....... Premium Shop, of all places. The skin's part of the "Jade Bundle" that just refreshed in an hour ago after the daily reset.

https://i.imgur.com/YdC5k16.jpg
64/64 on skins with all gears complete, thanks to the unlocker. I am still however, missing just her last Finisher. So technically, not entirely "complete" per se.

Also, with the last daily reset, ToT looks very comfortable to me: the tag-assist and rapid towers now has turned into Shang Tsung Trial and Nightwolf Trial towers. And the Ko-op towers are now the shortest duration tower with around 22 hour till expiry. Perfect for me, as I plan to spend the weekend outside, and not grinding useless towers. In fact, just did the minimum necessary grinding today, after time-traveling around since last 24 hours ago when I took a break and ignored the game completely, and came back around an hour ago before the daily reset.
ktronprime wrote:hey pros!! i used the unlocker but it only gave me like 300+ plus items.. mainly concept art banners and profile stuff.. but it didnt give me no character gear at all except the KL stuff. I tried the general fighter unlock option but the unlocker gave me an "already unlocked everything" message.. any tips?? This a recent first time attempt.. Maybe the update had something to do with it?
Use the "general unlock", "experimental unlock" and then the "Kombat League" reward unlock with and without the checkbox ticked, claim all (people forget to claim them when the unlocker shows new unlocks available), then restart the game.
Thanks for the advice I will try once I get home.. Just in case that does not work. Is it possible to delete my mk profile data (it's fairly new). To start over clean
ktronprime
Mortal

Post by ktronprime »

Got home an tried again with your advice and it worked thanks a bunch!! Detected 5982 items. Jeezus!! dodged a grind fest
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

Any skins in the Unlocker for Terminator?
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

ktronprime wrote:Got home an tried again with your advice and it worked thanks a bunch!! Detected 5982 items. Jeezus!! dodged a grind fest
No problem. That’s the collective work of the entire community here and those who used the unlocker. Might I suggest that since now you’ve got them all, that you do the same and contribute what you can with regards to unlocking new gears and skins and finishers? It is a collective effort after all. Please don’t be like others who just do a “drive-by” sync and disappear until the next new update/DLC drops.
Kenshi.
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.6

Post by Kenshi. »

HukpoFuJl thank you so much man! Much appreciated! I get new version exists 1.4. Can you fix it please?
Thanks for the fix! :D
Last edited by Kenshi. on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

bug report
-if you select items for a specific fighter(for example Terminator), the unlocker will say that we do not have any new equipment. But if you choose All, then there is no problem.
-russian version dont works properly,it doesn’t detect any new items at all, says that you have all the equipment.
-unlocker 1.6 says Update 1.4 available
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Neat, didn't realize they had a new version. I remember 1.4 being the last now this one is saying it's the last too. Either way, great work Hukpo (if you still read the forums here). I hope you'll add augments as well to the consumables some day. x3 of each would be nice.

Guess he didn't get in touch with TheTiny yet else we would've gotten everything already for the previous characters :/. Do note that it'll mess up the new item highlights for some characters which is easily fixed by visiting the items so they aren't flashing no more.
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

HukpoFuJl thank you for v1.6 update
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

Rawr wrote:Guess he didn't get in touch with TheTiny yet else we would've gotten everything already for the previous characters :/. Do note that it'll mess up the new item highlights for some characters which is easily fixed by visiting the items so they aren't flashing no more.
thethiny spoke to HukpoFuJl, but he said he was to busy
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Hopefully there's something on offer from the Premium Shop: I've several character's very close to completion with only one item missing either from their skin or gear list. Shao Kahn, Frost, Sonya, Scorpion, Noob, Jacqui, Kabal, Kitana, Kotal, Kollector and Nightwolf, all missing only one item in their gear/skin list to complete. Completed Jade yesterday.

Daily reset in 11 minutes, that's when Premium Shop resets too.

EDIT: Daily reset just happened. Bleh....all unlocked skins/gears/finishers. *yawns*
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

Anyone else getting an error? lol Or just me. Using 1.6, I'm copying the info directly out of Fiddler, but it says the server responded with an error. Could it have something to do with the fact that I timeskipped to tomorrow evening?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”