MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

adavalentine17
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by adavalentine17 »

Tr3v wrote:
Newb wrote:
Tr3v wrote:Thank you for this amazing software. I'll make sure to pay my beer to you.

I have a question, I can't see any preview for KL3 gear... previous KL tournement I could go in my customization and check out the gear (locked but it was there), for kl3 nothing is present... Does any of you have this situation ? is it normal ?

Regards.
Yeah, I noticed that too the first day. Season 3 skins are not available for preview, and playing KL won't make them appear either. NRS is probably changing things up, because of this hacking/unlocking tool.

People probably should've never posted videos it!
Yeah.... feels that way. We're going to miss on a lot of cool stuff if they do it like that... sucks.

antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

Does anyone keep in touch with the author? He does not show activity on the youtube and completely disappeared somewhere. Is there any way to get skins from KL3?
Afflictionnz
Mortal
PSN: NONE
XBox Live: NONE

Post by Afflictionnz »

antreute wrote:Does anyone keep in touch with the author? He does not show activity on the youtube and completely disappeared somewhere. Is there any way to get skins from KL3?

I believe they’re not in the game yet. That’s why you can’t see them in customization. He’s still active and has been updating the unlocker though because I got the brutalities from this season’s KL without completing the challenges
occvltiz
Mortal
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: narikmarik

Post by occvltiz »

So I did unlock skins and gear, but icons/backgrounds/voices seems to be not unlocked by out big tool. Or I did missed something? (I did press unlock button + experimental button)
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Hukpo should ban these types of folks from using or logging onto the unlocker. People are getting more notice on it now since he's got such high wins and people checking out his profile. He's using lag and net d/c tactics instead which reminded me of that DDOS cheater for PS4 which got him under the radar of NRS. Whole point of using the unlocker is not to have to play KL and let the legit people play it so it keeps everything under the radar.

https://twitter.com/netherrealm/status/ ... 2162324481
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

This whole Kombat League shenanigans can mostly be avoided if NRS stop tying skins, gears and other rewards to that whole mode. Makes people do whatever it take for them to get those rewards, including bypassing their own moral compass (or lack thereof) to get these rewards.

If NRS stick Kombat League as rank-only ala SFV, players will be less sweaty and spastic enough to stop at nothing to get to the top, including DDOSing, lag-switching, or forfeit-bullshitting. It wont stop ALL of them, there will always be assholes who get their jollys at other people's expense, but it would stop those who are still sound enough in the head from pursuing these nonsensical glitches.

Then again, NONE of these affect me at all, coz apart for TWO matchies I had in KL in season 1, I've foreseen enough eventuality that it would turn into the toxic cesspool that it is now and today. You cant trust the Kommunity to regulate themselves and keep their nonsense in check. And seeing how the majority of the kommunity players are prepubescent kids (or adults with a child's mentality), I'm not surprised at this whole outcome we're seeing now. In fact, I rather see the whole KL mode crash and burn to the ground, become the ghost town that it eventually will be, just to teach a lesson to NRS for the sheer idiocy they're spawned with the Kombat League.

The unlocker is like a double-edged sword: in the hands of those who wielded it properly and you get the most relaxed, enjoyable experience we get from sharing our finds. In fact, my whole goal of playing the game was simply to get EVERYTHING unlocked for the money I paid for (which should have been the case with anything you've purchased legally, you should get everything, not nibbly bits here and there, stringing you along like dangling carrots!), so that I can enjoy offline local multiplayer games with my own groups of friends whom I know can hold their smack-talking in check, because when you start spouting spicy taunts in real life, you tend to be a little more responsible with your words and action, not like those hiding behind a username/gamertag/handle, where anonimity gave them license to do all the teabaggin', DDOSin', Lag-switchin' forfeit-bullshittin' while remain unknown. In fact you CANT do these nonsense in an offlife local multiplayer environment, real life FORCES people to be more empahtic towards other and less of an asshole! But leave it in the hands of children (or adults with a child's mentality), you'll soon see the walls get sprayed with shit in no time, implicating the rest who aren't doing any damage as part of the problem.

Personally I've starting to wean myself away from the game, too many great titles like Astral Chain, Man of Medan and Control are out to afford missing out.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

I'm not sure what's going on, but my gear count has been steadily increasing every time I attempted and completed a gear or skin tower, WITHOUT giving me any single reward that would increase that count.

Is NRS giving out invisible gears rewards now? EDIT: Ah, I see what's going on. :wink:
HaiTian
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by HaiTian »

scphsega wrote:I'm not sure what's going on, but my gear count has been steadily increasing every time I attempted and completed a gear or skin tower, WITHOUT giving me any single reward that would increase that count.

Is NRS giving out invisible gears rewards now? EDIT: Ah, I see what's going on. :wink:
so what's going on?
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Hi all. Sorry, in recent days there is absolutely no free time. Just now the beginning of the school year, it was necessary to prepare my daughter for school. In addition, I changed my job. Interviews also took a lot of time. And besides, the SSD died on the computer. I realized this only after I had the third time breaking Windows for no reason.
So I did not give up work. There is simply no way to devote much time to Unlocker.
For now database is updated. Third league rewards is available.
Kenshi.
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Kenshi. »

HukpoFuJl thank you very much for your time, work and effort in unlocking all these stuff! We are all grateful! Wishing all the best! :) :wink:
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

HukpoFuJl wrote:Hi all. Sorry, in recent days there is absolutely no free time. Just now the beginning of the school year, it was necessary to prepare my daughter for school. In addition, I changed my job. Interviews also took a lot of time. And besides, the SSD died on the computer. I realized this only after I had the third time breaking Windows for no reason.
So I did not give up work. There is simply no way to devote much time to Unlocker.
Welcome back, Hukpo!

I agree with Kenshi, you must put your own life and family first. The game will always be there, and is only secondary, your priorities towards your family and work comes first. Don't worry about the unlocker, it'll always be there.

I'd echo Kenshi's sentiments as well, thank you for your work, and for the KL3 unlocks. :)
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

scphsega wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:Hi all. Sorry, in recent days there is absolutely no free time. Just now the beginning of the school year, it was necessary to prepare my daughter for school. In addition, I changed my job. Interviews also took a lot of time. And besides, the SSD died on the computer. I realized this only after I had the third time breaking Windows for no reason.
Welcome back, Hukpo!

I agree with Kenshi, you must put your own life and family first. The game will always be there, and is only secondary, your priorities towards your family and work comes first. Don't worry about the unlocker, it'll always be there.

I'd echo Kenshi's sentiments as well, thank you for your work, and for the KL3 unlocks. :)
It is very nice to have you back Hupko. Hoping everything will be ok for you. thanks for your efforts
slayerh4x
Mortal

Post by slayerh4x »

Thank you very much for this. I was using a trainer to make Krypt chests give money instead of cost... this is much faster. haha
polyneutron
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by polyneutron »

Nice to hear from you again, @HukpoFuJl.
So what do you think - would it be one day actually possible to acquire DLCs (like Shang or Klassic arcade skins) w/out actually buying them, using this tool only? I mean, is it technically possible? Sorry if I bring this stuff up again, I'm just curious.

I've seen today a video showcasing how Shang can transform into klassic ninjas (Rain, Ermac, Smoke & Noob) during his win pose. I couldn't help myself but feel disgust of Boon's actions here. Not to start a flame war, or anything here - but my god it's freaking perverted of him to tease/troll us like this, adding this hidden stuff instead of adding those by default as a part of base (base, not DLC) roster and/or skin library for ninjas.
So many peeps keep asking him for adding those, so many peeps expected him to do so long before the release, heck, NRS even put the UMK3 body mesh into the announcement cinematics - now we all know they simply false-marketed the whole thing just to milk our nostalgia. That's why if I could I would spit in Boon's face instead of giving him more money. Imo, Netherrealm guys don't deserve it.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

In anticipation of the supposed "Player Appreciation days" starting next week Monday and Tuesday, I've time-traveled up ahead in advance and the outlook isn't exciting enough for me to say. I've traveled up to 42 hours ahead and here's what I found:

They shifted the 3-hour towers up to the 2-hours tower spot, with the example of "Bloody Daughter" and "Briggs Assault" tower clusters which were the staple of 3-hour towers clusters, now becomes a 2-hours tower spots. And the 12-hours "Harbinger of Fate" tower cluster, now has two towers offering skins each, instead of just one at the end.

If THIS is what they meant by "Player Appreciation", I'll simply facepalm in incredulity, and this'll just reaffirms my decision of not bothering about the game anymore until the next DLC update drops. Unless they do a last-minute "tweakvar-style" ToT update, or PC (and Switch) gets a patch update BEFORE any of those supposed "Player Appreciation Days" towers drop. Or maybe PC WILL NOT even get "Player Appreciation Days" towers, those assholes at NRS/WBGames has proven that they could care less about PC and Switch earlier on with the Twitch Rival towers being console-only.
Last edited by scphsega on Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”