MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

occvltiz
Mortal
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: narikmarik

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.6

Post by occvltiz »

NiteKrow wrote:Does this unlock the DLC characters as well or just the skins?
It unlocks purchased CONTENT.
DLCs are locked via steam and require cream.api which must be updated with every new patch.

HERE:
viewtopic.php?f=120&t=47189&sid=e2c7e53 ... 84612fb261

NiteKrow
Mortal

Post by NiteKrow »

occvltiz wrote:
NiteKrow wrote:Does this unlock the DLC characters as well or just the skins?
It unlocks purchased CONTENT.
DLCs are locked via steam and require cream.api which must be updated with every new patch.

HERE:
viewtopic.php?f=120&t=47189&sid=e2c7e53 ... 84612fb261
Thank you so much, that was cery helpful indeed!
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

The Deadly Feast Premier Tower is here for the next 5 days! It's packed with tons of limited time goodies! These include a holiday themed Kombart Kard icon and background, 4 new brutalities for Terminator, Baraka, Johnny and Kano, and 2 fresh taunts, one for Baraka, and the other for Johnny!
Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

Just updated my game with v.1.6, and can report the method is still working as before. Seems to take a little longer to find "webagora"... But, it all works once it does pop up in Fiddler.

Thanks! (...don't forget to update for Sindel :P)
obamancare
Mortal

Post by obamancare »

Now that I have everything unlocked, can I uninstall the Fiddler with no problems? Thanks
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

obamancare wrote:Now that I have everything unlocked, can I uninstall the Fiddler with no problems? Thanks
I wouldn't advice that. And it is a little naive to assume this will be everything. NRS is releasing new skins, brutalities, taunts, etc every 2-3 weeks. New characters are missing. We have not finished even the first kombat pack. It could be 2 or 3 of them. New Kombat league special kontent will be released frequently.
New content will be released at least until 2021. So, I think we should continue working with Fiddler and unlocker for at least 2 years until the game is really complete.
Sorry to disappoint you, but it is important that you are aware that, if we want to be completionist, and to receive everything we paid for, we are stuck here for at least 2 years.
The important thing is to enjoy it and not make this something tedious. To enjoy the skins, the brutalities. It is true that we do not connect so often as before, but that doesn't mean either that we should not enjoy every new Kontent as soon it is released.
As soon as I came back from work I will try to obtain as much skins, equipment, icons, brutalities, and taunts for Sindel as I can and sync with unlocker.
minidudekri
Mortal

Post by minidudekri »

Hi,

Your mod is absolutely freakin' perfect!!!!! I've used it to full-unlock accross so many accounts (no bans!) *fingers crossed*

Do you have an ETA on when the latest version compatible with unlocking Sindel stuff will come out ... "I know it's legit 2 hours after her release haha" but I just cannot wait!!! XD XD
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

In the near future I will post a new version of Unlocker.

Thanks to the works of thethiny in the new version will be available ALL game content. All standard skins, equipment, brutality, taunts, and icons. Including equipment Sindel (except the 5th skin, it is still a small problem)

League skins and equipment will be released as before. The rest of the League rewards (such as brutality, taunts, etc.) will be transferred to the "General items" and available immediately. Including the brutality of the two future leagues.

UPD: And one more thing. You will be able to get DLC skins and equipment once and for all (at least I got it)
ulipy360
Mortal

Post by ulipy360 »

HukpoFuJl wrote:In the near future I will post a new version of Unlocker.

Thanks to the works of thethiny in the new version will be available ALL game content. All standard skins, equipment, brutality, taunts, and icons. Including equipment Sindel (except the 5th skin, it is still a small problem)

League skins and equipment will be released as before. The rest of the League rewards (such as brutality, taunts, etc.) will be transferred to the "General items" and available immediately. Including the brutality of the two future leagues.

UPD: And one more thing. You will be able to get DLC skins and equipment once and for all (at least I got it)
niceee!...thanks tiny and hukpofu!
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

HukpoFuJl wrote:

Hey dude, congrats and on the build. However, can you not include "DLCs" in your unlocker? Since DLCs are paid-items, you will get into huge legal trouble. Maybe make a separate tool for that or something. Besides DLC = ban.

As for Sindel's 5th Skin it is in another file, not all files are in 1 location. There are 2 other files, and there's also the SHANG_TSUNG_ISLAND Krypt file it also has unlockables. There's also MK11UnlockTable that has other Unlockakles too that you can use.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

thethiny wrote: Hey dude, congrats and on the build. However, can you not include "DLCs" in your unlocker? Since DLCs are paid-items, you will get into huge legal trouble. Maybe make a separate tool for that or something. Besides DLC = ban.
Many players use CreamAPI to obtain DLC. But still no one has ever been banned. I think either they do not care about such hacks, or they simply do not have full functionality to block players.
In any case, now it is possible to buy DLC items using crystals in the game store (pirate Kano).

But due to some features of the "experimental" function in previous versions of Unlocker it will not be able to buy this skin from game store (if you used this function). This problem will be fixed by authorization in new version of Unlocker.
So, if you have previously used the experimental function in Unlocker - then after authorization in the new version, all DLC skins will be available in inventory. (Technically, they were already listed in your inventory, but they were not visible.)
thethiny wrote:As for Sindel's 5th Skin it is in another file, not all files are in 1 location. There are 2 other files, and there's also the SHANG_TSUNG_ISLAND Krypt file it also has unlockables. There's also MK11UnlockTable that has other Unlockakles too that you can use.
Oh, ok, i'll check other files. Thanks :)
Kenshi.
Mortal

Post by Kenshi. »

HukpoFuJl and thethiny thank you very much for all of your work! :D :) :P
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

HukpoFuJl wrote:Many players use CreamAPI to obtain DLC. But still no one has ever been banned. I think either they do not care about such hacks, or they simply do not have full functionality to block players.
In any case, now it is possible to buy DLC items using crystals in the game store (pirate Kano).
They do not care, but it will put you in legal trouble. Maybe if you can at least make a separate section in case people DON'T want to unlock the DLC. Good luck with your work :D

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Ceflo
Mortal

Post by Ceflo »

When the unlocker will be updated with the new patch ?
occvltiz
Mortal
XBox Live: narikmarik

Post by occvltiz »

HukpoFuJl wrote:UPD: And one more thing. You will be able to get DLC skins and equipment once and for all (at least I got it)
BIG RESPEKT FROM UKRAINE. IT'LL BE ONLY WAY TO OBTAIN THOSE!!!
Last edited by occvltiz on Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”