MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

daniel7lievano
Warrior

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by daniel7lievano »

scphsega wrote:Krypt event 6 vault is now live on PC now. Go to where you placed the Heart of Blaze, it's there.

Rewards Scorpion's "Path of Fire" mask, his "Hell to Pay" skin and 500 time krystals.

Unlocker still not updated I suppose?
Not yet. Hoping Hupko could contact to thethiny and everything is ok for him. Our best regards and gratitude to them. He must be very busy hopefully and not have declined this wonderful tool.

As soon someone finds new items in unlocker just let us know all. Thanks

Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

Yeah, he's still alive. Some things just got added.
Kenshi.
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Kenshi. »

Thanks scphsega got'em. So since some of us lost the previous krypt events, they could sync with the unlocker right?

Ok thanks man!
Last edited by Kenshi. on Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

As long as someone with the item you're missing continually syncs with the unlocker AND Hukpo entered the data necessary to sync them to everyone else, you should get them, @Kenshi.

Just synced with the unlocker, only 5 new variation icons for me. Which implies whatever "complete data" that's supposed to be passed over to Hukpo, has not happened yet.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Crap, missed your post on the player appreciation event. Guess i'll have to rely on unlocker. Haven't been paying attention to the game as of late. You said you can go back to the past up to 7 days? Went back to Sept. 16th, didn't seem to be any change or maybe it's server tied now... I am guessing it's not needed since the gears we want to get after using the unlocker is still unobtainable right?
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

While waiting for that "supposed complete data" into the unlocker, an unannounced Krypt event just happened.

Gold Kronika vault for Sub-Zero's Tundra skin and Cryomancer's Calling mask. Coordinates in the screenshot image: https://i.imgur.com/NoVHMIf.jpg

Basically, go into Goro's Lair, through the jails, and take the elevator up. You'll be in the area behind the forge.
Kenshi.
Mortal

Post by Kenshi. »

Thank you scphsega!
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

blindninja97 wrote:Now that I know how it actually syncs, I'll help too where I can. Although unfortunately, that only applies to towers, because I am physically incapable of doing anything in the krypt. Hopefully, we do get a complete database eventually, though I'd also understand if Hukpo decides to stop for some reason, because lots of people on the internet are annoying. But lots of us also love what you're doing, even more so for people with visual impairments like myself. This is the only way for us to get any of the krypt stuff in game, which happens to be where a large number of brutalities/intros/taunts/victories comes from. So, thanks again for all your hard work.
I dont know how I miss this post. Perhaps in the haze of disappointment and anger towards the game and the stagnation of it all. Are you by any chance, "TJ the blind gamer" on Reddit? Major respect to you for playing the game, despite your condition. It's a serious achievement and mental and physical hurdle to overcome......and you even flourish and did good in the game! Seriously, major props to you, salute!

I help when I can, and from the look of things, and the state of the unlocker at the moment, looks like it's back to the slow grind and unlocking gears and skins one by one, whenever those bastards at NRS/WB feels like dropping them. It's worse now than at the earlier stages of the game, because at least we can switch to other modes to get our gears and skins, and now when the "well has dried up", the only "definite" way to get skins and gears from now on for those who had synced the game right until it's up-to-date now, is via the shitty time-gated Krypt Events we're getting now. And even that thing NRS/WB wanna troll folks, they recently shifted the Krypt event dates from Wednesday/Thursday every week (depending on your time zone) to Monday/Tuesday for that latest "Tundra/Cryomancer Calling" drop. A real dick move. They realize that player retention has dropped severely (I've seen numbers as low as 597 players only online, on SteamDB player numbers tracking) and thinking that by randomizing the Krypt event drop day that would keep players coming back and scour the Krypt religiously every day because of that.

As with the latest news about the third variation and "new game mode" news announcement for today's Kombat Kast, it's "too little too late" IMO. Lots of rumors about the "new game mode" being "Test Your Luck/Might", but .....I dont know about you, but those modes in MK9 didn't keep me glued and entertained long, much less keeping me "retained" to the game, if that's what their plan in. I'd speculate a little more than the "new game mode" is not "Test Your Might/Luck", but more of something to do with augments. Notice the push for augments, especially from the notification tab in-game? I'd gonna go crazier on that theory, and say that they're gonna turn those augments we've go much out of these shitty random ToT towers, turn them into...........kards. And using them as kards in a new mode involving a "kard game", ala Gwent of The Witcher, or even importing some of the features of MK Mobile game with its kard packs into the MK11 game as a "new game mode". That's as much I can think of about them using augments as part of a "new game mode". Color me very surprise if we get back more fun and useful modes like "Motor Kombat" or "Chess Kombat" of the old days: NRS/WB crunch allegations pretty much prevents that from happening, and importing the framework of MK Mobile's "kard game" nature into MK11 doesn't take much work to do.

EDIT: I'd be horribly disappointed if it's just making "tag team mode" official as the "new game mode". Not worth getting excited about, and certainly with the idiots playing tag team towers leaving after they lost and/or not knowing how to use konsumables when playing them, you might as well wrap it up and call it quits.
Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

^ Yeah... The game's gameplay is just too shallow and repetitive to hold peoples' interests. The grinding for the game's meagre content is just the salty spit in the wound. For all the flaws people like to cite with MKX, that game did mostly improve the combat of MK9. MK11, on the other hand, takes the IP back to MKvDCU-ish days.

I'm only keeping the heftily-sized game installed for the sake of the Sindel DLC (...which is all the way in December, thanks to stupid film cross-promotions), and then likely uninstalling it shortly thereafter (...once I try her out and again realise that MK11 is still just MK11 v_v).

Unless someone comes up with a gameplay mod that either frees up the combo mechanics (like SFV's "Mysterious Mod" does for that similarly gimped game), or some hack that allows more abilities to be equipped simultaneously, I haven't any incentive to play this boring game... Which is a shame. I finally get Shao Kahn and, lo and behold, he ends up in one of the worst MK games in a long time v_v

NRS (in no small part, certainly due to WB's cancerous hand) really screwed the pooch with MK11... When all they had to do was deliver MKX + a MK9 roster, and most people would have been happy, they instead tried to reinvent a MK wheel that had taken decades to resemble anything remotely circular--ending up with a rectangle! E-sports really are going to be the death of the fighting game genre... >irony

PS: If it's tag team mode they're announcing tomorrow, I'd try it out... But, much like yourself, I doubt it will paper over the many other cracks the game has (esp. in regards the lack of ability slots, restrictive combo mechanics, and down-2 / down-1-throw fest that the shallow gameplay promotes so heavily). Having said that, tag would still be much better than a nothing burger TYM. Kombat Kart or some kind of adventure mode (co-op, ideally), would be the only other things I'd be interested in... As much of an indictment on the game as that is, given it's meant to be a fighter.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Something is slated to happen on September 27th 2100-2130GMT. I've time-traveled forward to that time in increments of 3 hours and at 2100GMT, the premium store loses connection, and ToT loses online connection as well, turning red. any time jumps beyond that point in time results in the game going offline exclusively. Maybe that's the time a new update will drop, implementing the new ToT tower system, and that crappy "new game mode"? Don't have to take my word for it, try it yourself. Change your system time to September 27th 2100GMT. It will load fine, and if you leave it running, it will run fine too,.......but time-travel to 2115GMT or 2130GMT, your Towers of Time will be marked red, with no access available.

As for the "new game mode" it's nothing more than a "tag team dragon challenge". Cant believe enthusiastic morons for not seeing this "new game mode" for what it is. :roll:

New "Spirit's Roar" 12-hour Nightwolf ToT popped up, giving up these rewards: 1 skin and 3 gears.

https://i.imgur.com/iZgKu2S.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/17wI8js.jpg

And with that last skin, Nightwolf officially becomes the first character in my MK11 roster to have completed all skins available, 40 out of 40.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

It is sad to see how they implement more ways to grinding and to play online, but no new experiences offline.
I dont want to be so pesimist, but I hope @Hupko comes back and talk to Thethiny. I have lost the will and the joy to play this game like this...
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

scphsega wrote:
blindninja97 wrote:Now that I know how it actually syncs, I'll help too where I can. Although unfortunately, that only applies to towers, because I am physically incapable of doing anything in the krypt. Hopefully, we do get a complete database eventually, though I'd also understand if Hukpo decides to stop for some reason, because lots of people on the internet are annoying. But lots of us also love what you're doing, even more so for people with visual impairments like myself. This is the only way for us to get any of the krypt stuff in game, which happens to be where a large number of brutalities/intros/taunts/victories comes from. So, thanks again for all your hard work.
I dont know how I miss this post. Perhaps in the haze of disappointment and anger towards the game and the stagnation of it all. Are you by any chance, "TJ the blind gamer" on Reddit? Major respect to you for playing the game, despite your condition. It's a serious achievement and mental and physical hurdle to overcome......and you even flourish and did good in the game! Seriously, major props to you, salute!
Nah, I'm not him. I know of him though. There are more of us than you might think, we're just a smaller population in an already small community. You work with what you got. :P I wouldn't really say I flourish... average at best, lol although there is a blind tournament player.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

daniel7lievano wrote:It is sad to see how they implement more ways to grinding and to play online, but no new experiences offline.
I dont want to be so pesimist, but I hope @Hupko comes back and talk to Thethiny. I have lost the will and the joy to play this game like this...
I'm already a pessimist and at this point, I'm not hoping much that Hukpo will be willing to return if at all. Routine and my own habit dictates that I expect that worse case scenario, hence why I still do towers from time to time. And since there's a big possibility of Hukpo not returning, I've already accepted the fact that those future KL skins, are a lost cause. Just pretend those skins doesn't exists, much better for your mental health. :p
blindninja97 wrote: Nah, I'm not him. I know of him though. There are more of us than you might think, we're just a smaller population in an already small community. You work with what you got. :P I wouldn't really say I flourish... average at best, lol although there is a blind tournament player.
Still, you have my utmost respect and admiration for not only overcoming the disability, but even going toe-to-toe (or finger-to-finger) playing the game! I had my experiences during my school days volunteering, and I can definitely concur to the strength and determination of these marvelously strong-willed individuals for wanting to be treated just like normal folks. Much admiration and respect indeed. :)
Last edited by scphsega on Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

ToT is STILL glitching out after 2100GMT today. I know, I've time-traveled to that time.

Gonna wait and see what's changing in 4 hours time from now. Time is now 1718GMT.

EDIT: Looks like false alarm, ToT went through without a hitch after 1701GMT, but nothing new added anyway, so ....nothing to see here folks, same old crap here anyway.
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

scphsega wrote:ToT is STILL glitching out after 2100GMT today. I know, I've time-traveled to that time.

Gonna wait and see what's changing in 4 hours time from now. Time is now 1718GMT.

EDIT: Looks like false alarm, ToT went through without a hitch after 1701GMT, but nothing new added anyway, so ....nothing to see here folks, same old crap here anyway.
Can you go into Monday? That's when the update is gonna drop and the ToTs will change.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”