MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Rawr
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by Rawr »

Used happen to me on the day of release. Couldn't play the game as it would crash on launch. After 1-2 patches later I could easily run the game on my system. Suggest you contact support and provide your system details and such to troubleshoot the issue. I'm just glad I can finally play the game.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

You can fix this crashing by deleting your ContentValidation.txt and x64TOC files, then delete the mk11.exe inside retail folder. Then open steam and verify integrity.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

thethiny wrote:You can fix this crashing by deleting your ContentValidation.txt and x64TOC files, then delete the mk11.exe inside retail folder. Then open steam and verify integrity.
Doesn't work. I've tried every single suggestion mentioned on steam (including reinstalling the game), and nothing works!

The only other thing I can think of is, the last (2) Windows updates may be conflicting with Denuvo. And since I can't roll them back, or uninstall them, I have no way to test this. Unless someone here can check for me on their PC?

thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Been like this for a while now, and updated to windows 1903 3 days ago.
https://imgur.com/a/khJSZq4

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

thethiny wrote:Been like this for a while now, and updated to windows 1903 3 days ago.
https://imgur.com/a/khJSZq4
Ah, I see your last update is "KB4506991". Do you want to chance it, and try downloading the latest updates through Windows Settings, to see if the game will still load?
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

thethiny wrote:
stek-kravari wrote:You can buy Steam acount from here with Mortal Kombat 11 Pemium Edition for 30$
https://www.playerup.com/threads/mortal ... d.4038826/
27Euros:
https://www.g2a.com/mortal-kombat-11-st ... ombat%2011

48 Euros + DLC:
https://www.g2a.com/mortal-kombat-11-pr ... ombat%2011
The version i linked is premium version for 30$ no need to buy the dlc, all dlcs are included in the premium version
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

As to what I've seen, that site sells a steam account, not the game.

stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

thethiny wrote:As to what I've seen, that site sells a steam account, not the game.
Yes its an steam account with mk 11 premium version
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

yeah so if you already have an account you can't use this one.

scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Rawr wrote:Heh, you saw that too huh? Good thing HukpoFuJl is one of more nicer Russians (I think) out there. :P

That dude was DDOS'ing with multiple accounts to get to elder rank without even having to play a match with the person all the while knocking that persons internet out. I just hope this won't affect the unlocker in any way if NRS decides to beef up security in some way.

Oh btw, what exclusive towers are the PS4 players getting? Is there some report/link to this? Never knew platforms got certain exclusives (which sucks). From the looks of it, they got the Nightwolf tower.
Nightwolf towers, with a significant overhaul of the UI displaying difficulty right on the ToT main screen as skulls. Either way, I'm indifferent/DGAF about it anymore, and looking at the number of players playing from SteamDB page, I guess others share the same sentiment too. 800 players and dropping? :shock: And I simply burst out laughing about the "Johnny Cage announce voice" reward if you place top 10% in ToT. That crap is such old news that I got bored of it one day after it was unlocked (from Hukpo's unlocker too no less).

Counting days to August 13th. And then the usual routine: do Nightwolf character towers, do the paltry few new ToT towers that appear because of the new DLC patch, and then shut down the game again until the next DLC character drops 2 months from now. Much respect to Hukpofuji too for keeping the content rolling to be unlocked via the unlocker, ........ times like this, tedium and monotony can set in easily and you'd just feel like giving up.

P/S: pardon the late reply, was not here since that last reply, a side project was consuming my life. Involving a few terabytes of Nintendo Switch "content". ;)
AcMilan91
Mortal

Post by AcMilan91 »

is there way to change back to english language?
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

message deleted
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Hot damn, there's so many towers with gears and skins (in the future ;), that I'm like a giddy kid on Christmas morning! Finished Nightwolf's character towers (all 5 stages), and took a plunge towards the future (24 hours interval), and every time jump, every 24 hour day, there's always a tower in a ToT cluster that offered "Selected Character: Gears or Skins)", meaning that winning these towers will give you either a gear or a skin based on the character you used to defeat that tower. Of course I've been concentrating on Nightwolf (since he has the least inventory at the moment), and it's working beautifully! One skin after another. I guess it's only fair since we're a week behind since consoles got these towers first.

Also, if you're in the Krypt, head to the bridge over the pit: at the end of that bridge, there's a red Kronika Vault with Jax's skin with Klassic Arms and 500 Time Krystal. Dont forget to AI Battle as well, I've got 2 gears and a skin after 5 wins (quota of the day). Tried seeing if I can reset the win count after time-traveling again ahead 24 hours, but it's not giving anymore worthwhile rewards after that. Have to run AI Battle through its course I suppose.

I'm going back in to see if I miss any of these "special towers". At this is getting my interest back up after the whole waiting period and the Kombat League nonsense. Hukpo, your unlocker did its magic as well: all new Kombat Kard and backgrounds are unlocked, including those related to Nightwolf and.......... a new KL season it seems? Looks like something to do with the Chaos Realm and the character Havik coming out of a portal.
Last edited by scphsega on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Easiest solution here is each person should focus on a character/s to get all the gear/skin then login onto the unlocker. Fastest way to unlock everything. I'm gonna work on the Cage family first so anyone else want to pick up other characters to collect all their missing stuff should do so then login to the unlocker so it populates the database. Maybe each of us post what characters they've completed then we can work on the others so no one has to waste time doing what's already done and only has to use unlocker to get the rest. Think this is all doable within a week.

For the Kronika Vault at the end of the bridge, it looks golden, not red or the regular white. I only got the 500 Krystal and skin but I think the Klassic Arms was from a previous ToT as it didn't show for me. You mean AI battle, right? Dunno what AT Battle is.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”