thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Post by thethiny »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
thethiny wrote:Does it say _is_banished? You can try my tool Hukpo and see if it works with you.
Sorry for "fast edit"
Oh wow, usually if you load profile it'll say "lm_banished". This is the first time I see someone get banned, and since you said it's your 5 Accs, then I believe it's your IP that got banned for constantly unlocking items (kinda DDOS). Sucks to hear that.

daniel7lievano wrote: Dear @HukpoFuJl this ban is just for this game? or your Steam account? Please could you ask why? (we know why, but it is important to know what they say)
thank you so much
Kind regards,
His Game account, not steam.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

thethiny wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:
thethiny wrote:Does it say _is_banished? You can try my tool Hukpo and see if it works with you.
Sorry for "fast edit"
Oh wow, usually if you load profile it'll say "lm_banished". This is the first time I see someone get banned, and since you said it's your 5 Accs, then I believe it's your IP that got banned for constantly unlocking items (kinda DDOS). Sucks to hear that.

daniel7lievano wrote: Dear @HukpoFuJl this ban is just for this game? or your Steam account? Please could you ask why? (we know why, but it is important to know what they say)
thank you so much
Kind regards,
His Game account, not steam.
So, a VPN could help him?
We all are in risk?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

daniel7lievano wrote:So, a VPN could help him?
We all are in risk?
No a VPN is too late now, but it would've.
I don't know who's at risk to be honest, but if they wanna ban people they can easily do so. There are too many ways to detect people who used unlockers.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

damn that sucks Huk. guess this means no more updates for the unlocker
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

You can try my unlocker if you want, but I think Hukpo will keep on updating it.

LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

thethiny wrote:You can try my unlocker if you want, but I think Hukpo will keep on updating it.
what's the link to yours thiny?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

It's here on this website lol

Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

Hello good sir, sorry to read what happened to you... can we still expect the unlocker to work? the 9th season is almost over, are we going to be able to get the content of it? Regards.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Tr3v wrote:Hello good sir, sorry to read what happened to you... can we still expect the unlocker to work? the 9th season is almost over, are we going to be able to get the content of it? Regards.
My Unlocker still works, if Hukpo is willing, I'd send him my code so he can implement it in his tool as well.

Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

thethiny wrote:
Tr3v wrote:Hello good sir, sorry to read what happened to you... can we still expect the unlocker to work? the 9th season is almost over, are we going to be able to get the content of it? Regards.
My Unlocker still works, if Hukpo is willing, I'd send him my code so he can implement it in his tool as well.
Ok thank you . I have yet to try your unlocker, can you just choose the current kombat league content?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Tr3v wrote:
thethiny wrote:
Ok thank you . I have yet to try your unlocker, can you just choose the current kombat league content?
Yes

Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

Ok thank you . I have yet to try your unlocker, can you just choose the current kombat league content?[/quote]

Yes[/quote]

Thank you.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

All you guys. Anyone has been banned? Please let us know...
biquiba
Mortal

Post by biquiba »

daniel7lievano wrote:All you guys. Anyone has been banned? Please let us know...
I took a risk and used Thethiny's unlocker, so far so good.
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

Are you gonna continue this unlocker, HukpoFuJl? Any info on bans, did anyone else get banned due to using this unlocker? Anyone used it after the ban and isnt banned?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”