MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

scphsega
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by scphsega »

If anyone else can contribute with scouring and analyzing the Krypt (checking if Naknadan Shrine has changed in terms of donation:reward ratio, Kronika vault unlocks, etc) that would be great. I hear there's no point visiting the Kollector since he's glitched giving that purple flower only.

Great work good job, NRS! /s

Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Wish I got time to do as much as you did in tower searching but I will try my best to take over when you sleep although I won't be writing it here since I'm lazy and would rather just work on the tower instead. Thx for the 24-hr write up though which will give me an idea on where to time jump or which towers to specifically look out for. Never knew I would find this to be actually fun to jump around. Did 'Burns Deep' but now heading to bed.

So far done:
Noob Saibot
Complete

Sub-Zero
Complete

Kano
Complete

Kabal
Complete

Kitana
Complete

Kung Lao
Complete

Jade
Complete

Skarlet
Complete

Kotal Kahn
Complete

Geras
Complete

Kollector
Complete

Cetrion
Complete

Will finish Jax and Cassie later on today then work on Shao and Sonya while leaving Johnny last. The other chars that I didn't mention seem to have only 1 ToT skins left which I think are tied to tower keys. There was mention that some people were able to get krypt skins in ToT but it seems to be limited to certain ones that I think changed from krypt description to tot.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Are those Gears or Skins complete? Either way, you're far ahead than I am. I just want this ordeal to be over, scrawling the grounds for measly "chance" of a gear or skin dropping is tiring and tedious.

Also, I suppose you're syncing this over to Hukpo's unlocker, or are you keeping them yourself?
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Guys. I am not sure if we can sync with Hupko unlocker, I think the data should be sent through another way.
@HukpoFujl please help us with this question
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Both. It won't be over anytime soon though. I only focused on ones that specifically said ToT. The ??? and Krypt I didn't bother unless someone else states otherwise they're obtainable elsewhere. Still a long ways to go bud. I have a feeling some of the Krypt ones are tied to special colored kronika vaults... The ??? I still have no clue where they're based upon.

Lol, hard to keep them for myself when I need to use the unlocker to get other missing items like the one's you've unlocked for Shang and Night (if you were even doing those) XD. I plan to synch once I finish Johnny which should be by the end of this week or Monday.

Btw, did you pick up some of my Cassie unlocks already when I first mentioned which ones we were sorta starting on? Never really got a direct response from Hufpo here on how fast the database updates for others once someone synchs to his server.

I hope some folks are doing the Nightwolf tower to finish up the variation icons (seen many red and few whites).
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

If I understand this correctly, all marked "Complete" in your list are characters with unlocks with "Found in Towers of Time" designator, correct? If that's the case, then I'd have several completed ones, but still aren't as extensive as yours. I'm wary about trusting these "Found in <insert mode here>" coz some of them do spill over into being rewarded in other modes as well.

If your Cassie's completed in both Skins and Gears number, then I have not picked it up, but then again, I only did the latest sync on the day Nightwolf got released.

I dont even know what characters I should do now. There are some which are already missing the "unobtainable" unlocks like Dragon Fighter Kung Lao or young Justice Liu Kang, so I'd skip them both. The ones missing lots of gears and/or skins for me are Raiden, Sonya, Cassie, Shang Tsung and Nightwolf, but I've already had cases where doing these 5 characters into the "Gears or Skins" towers resulted in Augment unlocks only, so I'm at a loss now.
Last edited by scphsega on Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

daniel7lievano wrote:Guys. I am not sure if we can sync with Hupko unlocker, I think the data should be sent through another way.
@HukpoFujl please help us with this question
Huh? There aren't any other way, this isn't a copy-paste job, this involves authentication from NRS servers back to unlock gears and skins that are locked in the game back to your own database.

That very fact that my gears and skins I've paid full price for, are being held hostage by NRS just so that they can drag me back in the game and play their crappy towers, just pisses me off. :evil:
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Just did the 1500GMT towers, and failed to get a Skin on the 12 hour leftmost tower, as well as the rightmost 3 hour tower with Johnny's Gears. Oh well, at least I didn't come away empty-handed.

Also just synced my unlocks back to Hukpo's unlocker, and if you did your sync, @Rawr, I did not get anything extra with this sync.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

scphsega wrote:Just did the 1500GMT towers, and failed to get a Skin on the 12 hour leftmost tower, as well as the rightmost 3 hour tower with Johnny's Gears. Oh well, at least I didn't come away empty-handed.

Also just synced my unlocks back to Hukpo's unlocker, and if you did your sync, @Rawr, I did not get anything extra with this sync.
Me neither
Kenshi.
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Kenshi. »

I don't know if anyone noticed, but the Icon from Independence Tower is unlocked now but the background is still nowhere to be seen. Don't know what happened. These two were bugged and not unlocked (with the unlocker) for those who didn't know.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Frost
Complete

Jax
Complete

Baraka
Complete

Narcissism tower helped a lot with my Johnny as I was leaving it for last. Working on Cassie and Shao.

No, I only last synched since the last update with Nightwolf but I already did some gear/aug unlocks for Cassie on it so I asked. Haven't done a synch since. Maybe the guy above was mentioning it wasn't synching right? I dunno. I said in a previous post that I was going synch either at the end of this week or Monday. Didn't want to get a few, synch, get a few, synch some more. Rather just work on it whole then synch it in one go, makes it look fancier imo on database.

@Kenshi
That was awhile ago. Dunno how Hufpo managed to get the icon working though since none of it was not available before. Who knows, maybe we'll get it in the next character update.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Told you, Hukpo.

There will always be jealous fools. https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/c ... t_are_not/
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

@scphsega

You finished Shang Tsung yet? He has 12 ToT gears along with skins... Should be more than enough towers to finish him already. I would hold off on Nightwolf for the time being since he has towers of him coming up on your list.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

@Rawr

If you mean finish, as being not even close, you're right. :p

I still have 15 Gears, 6 Skins and 1 Finisher to find for Shang Tsung. Those gears and skins are not just exclusive to ToT either.

Going time-traveling again. 24 hour tower forecast coming in shortly.
Here are today's 24 hours tower forecast.

0600GMT:
"Rumble Down Under" ToT cluster - "Illegal Weapons Tech" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Shang Tsung, and got "Whispered Words of Eternity" Ancient Scroll Gear. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

0900GMT:
"Outworld Outcasts" ToT tower - "Outworld Outcasts" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Nightwolf, expecting a ToT skin, ......but instead got rewarded the "Fernando .27" Rifle Gear for Erron Black!!? Brutal difficulty mode further grants "Chili & Queso" Pistol Gear for Erron Black and "Lethal Soul Dragon" Wing Gear for D'vorah. The two gear unlocks for Erron basically completes my Erron's Gear unlocks, so I'm happy nonetheless.

1200GMT:
"Furious Fists" ToT cluster - "Dragon Guardian" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" + Ritual Candle Tower Key (perhaps another 4 Skins reward, just like "Infernal Contract" key?)
Result: I used Shang Tsung, and I got his "Sorcerer's Eternal Vigor" Bracer Gear + "Ritual Candle Tower Key". I was right about that Tower key giving out multiple Skins like earlier "Infernal Contract" Tower Key, the Ritual Candle Tower key summons the "Soul Nexus" tower, winning that tower yields the Kano's "Ridgy Didge" Skin, Liu Kang's "Night Strike" Skin, Raiden's "Hunch Weather" Skin and Johnny Cage's "Miami" Skin.

1500GMT:
"Final Winter" ToT cluster - "Grandmaster's Guardian" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
"Toxic Locust" ToT tower - "Toxic Locust" tower - "Random Skin or Augment"
Result: I used Nightwolf and D'vorah respectively and both shits out Augments.

1800GMT:
"Icy Tomb" ToT cluster - "Heat Sink" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Shang Tsung, and I got "Master Tsung's Fist" Bracer Gear.

2100GMT:
"Ain't Easy Bein'" ToT cluster (A repeat ToT?) - "Strength in Mourning" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used D'vorah, and I got her "Ethereal Predator" Wings Gear.

0000GMT:
"Stylish Lid" ToT cluster (A repeat ToT?) - "Meditative Breathing" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Shang Tsung, and I got his "Zaterran Conjuring Rituals" Ancient Scroll Gear.

0300GMT:
Nothing. NRS back to its stingy way.

==================COMPLETED 24 HOUR TOWER RUN================
Last edited by scphsega on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:38 am, edited 12 times in total.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

If anyone wants to focus on doing the Shang Tsung ToT related stuff, please do so. I remember 1-2 posts of some folks that wanted to help out. Kinda lost interest when everyone is just doing their own thing so coordination is more or less caput. I am not going to bother on it that much. If no one wants to do it then I'll do it on my own but will extend the synch by next week after since it'll take longer to finish.

Thx for the next 24-hr listing. I think time jumping is fucking up gear stats... I might have to cut back on it. Behind by 9 now. :<
Last edited by Rawr on Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”