HeitorLimaVerde
Mortal
PSN: LimaVerdeBR
XBox Live: HeitorLimaVerde

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.7

Post by HeitorLimaVerde »

deniromusic wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:
HeitorLimaVerde wrote:I wonder... if I can intercept console's internet connnection, can I unlock PS4 or Xone MK11 items too?
Since I can route a console connection through PC, I can see all connections and decrypt it. If all versions share same protocols and servers, I think all console versions could have items unlocked as well.
If you can get x-nrs-token and BI-SID from console requests - you can try use the unlocker with this keys as regular. As I know PC and consoles use the same userdata server (just different servers for online battles)
I tried. Yes the Fiddler can read the connection request from PS4 but there was a bigger problem. When i connected PS4 to the proxy server i set in Fiddler, the connection works fine but the PS4 itself couldn't login the server. Which mean i can't do anything with Fiddler to get the token. Anybody else know how to solve this thing?
I think it's necessary to turn PC into a HotSpot. To create a Wifi SSID and connect PS4 through it. Not just a proxy. Since PC is sharing internet connection, maybe we can see traffic AND allow PS4 to connect to MK server as well.

MK 10: Who's next?
MK 11: You're next!
MK 12: Who? Me?
MK 13: Yes! You!
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

I already tried connect PS4 with Fiddler. The problem is that you need to install the Fiddler certificate in the PS4. And also make the PS4 trust this certificate. The problem is that in order to do this, you first need to have a hacked firmware on the PS4.

With xBox I think the situation is the same

_________
Leaket screenshotes from my PC with furure leagues skins :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatle ... irmed_yet/
Maybe later I will make full-fledged screenshots of all future content what I have..
tsbman
Mortal

Post by tsbman »

By no means am I rushing you or implying dissatisfaction, Hukpo, but do you still plan to try and make an unlocker for IJ2? I’m a huge DC fan and am dying for all the gear! =p
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

New update on Steam for MK11, this was added Binaries/Retail/MK11_DX12.exe, DX12 support
MorningStar7
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by MorningStar7 »

stek-kravari wrote:New update on Steam for MK11, this was added Binaries/Retail/MK11_DX12.exe, DX12 support

Does it effect creamapi ? should we copy and paste again ?
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

MorningStar7 wrote:
stek-kravari wrote:New update on Steam for MK11, this was added Binaries/Retail/MK11_DX12.exe, DX12 support

Does it effect creamapi ? should we copy and paste again ?
Yeah, none of the DLCs showed up from the last creamapi.
Last edited by LuckyDearly on Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Post by HukpoFuJl »

New version :)
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

HukpoFuJl wrote:New version :)
Thanks for exclusive version HukpoFuJl :)

DLC section now works for me, on the previous version it didn't work
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

All, who download Unlocker till this time - please re-download. I was fixed some bug with items.
MiLToS_666
Apprentice

Post by MiLToS_666 »

Well done again! :D
Mk11Fan
Mortal

Post by Mk11Fan »

Works like charm again. Thanks !
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

works awesome Huk! I hope next update for the unlocker will add in a way to unlock augments
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

HukpoFuJl wrote:All, who download Unlocker till this time - please re-download. I was fixed some bug with items.
Any plans on adding Augments in future versions? Maybe before or when Spawn DLC is released? Really the only thing left in this game left untouched. x3 of each would be nice.
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

Rawr wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:All, who download Unlocker till this time - please re-download. I was fixed some bug with items.
Any plans on adding Augments in future versions? Maybe before or when Spawn DLC is released? Really the only thing left in this game left untouched. x3 of each would be nice.
Problem with that would be the sheer number of them... I'm fairly sure there are probably at least a hundred per character, maybe more. Combined with the fact that augments are purely, totally and utterly random... well.
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

blindninja97 wrote:
Rawr wrote:
Problem with that would be the sheer number of them... I'm fairly sure there are probably at least a hundred per character, maybe more. Combined with the fact that augments are purely, totally and utterly random... well.
Im pretty sure they are random to obtain but each of them has unique id or something like that. Theres no need to add every single one of them to unlocker, just the most rare ones.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”