MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

scphsega
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by scphsega »

I'm all in on Shang Tsung and Nightwolf. Let's work together and do these unlocks guys!

I notice that the condition is: Gear/Skin or Augments. And I did the test run with a character whom inventory is already almost fully complete: my Scorpion. I'm only missing Path of Fire mask and 2 skins. Doing so forces the game to give me augments than either the skins or the mask. I guess it's drawing from a set pool, and the pool did not have the skins or mask I was missing. Just a heads-up, coz these "towers are limited in numbers and once used they're gone.

The gold Kronika vault did give me a skin, Steel Battalion or something like that. Yeah, I meant AI Battle, correcting that typo now.

scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Went too far ahead in time, and ToT starts to give duplicate skins (I got Spring Lightning skin for Nightwolf three times) and gears dont unlock properly after that.

Looks like Hukpo's either adding new stuff in (unlocker error-ed out when I tried just now), or something has changed server-side for MK11.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

scphsega wrote: Looks like Hukpo's either adding new stuff in (unlocker error-ed out when I tried just now), or something has changed server-side for MK11.
What the error? I'm working on update right now and I have some strange items...

And answer me in PM please :)
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Didn't get much unlocks since last time I logged in prior to recent patch (only icons). Was hoping to get the character tower Nightwolf unlocks but I guess it isn't registered yet in the unlocker. Already uploaded my Cage unlocks to the database. I'm more lazy than you so it'll take awhile. Gets too tedious to do 3-4 towers (sometimes 1) just to get to the tower for the gear/skin unlock.

@HukpoFuJl
Don't forget to add Sonya and skin pack 2 into the experimental unlocker.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

I found some skins and gears for Jax, Kano, Kung Lao and Sonya with "MKIII" prefix, but I'm don't understand, it's DLC skins?

Code: Select all

JAX_MKIII_GearB1
JAX_MKIII_Skin_Palette1
JAX_MKIII_Skin_Palette2
JAX_MKIII_Skin_Palette3
JAX_MKIII_Skin_Palette4
JAX_MKIII_Skin_Palette5
JAX_MKIII_Skin_Palette6

KAN_MKIII_GearA1
KAN_MKIII_GearB1
KAN_MKIII_GearC1
KAN_MKIII_Skin_Palette1
KAN_MKIII_Skin_Palette2
KAN_MKIII_Skin_Palette3
KAN_MKIII_Skin_Palette4
KAN_MKIII_Skin_Palette5
KAN_MKIII_Skin_Palette6

KUN_MKIII_GearA1
KUN_MKIII_GearB1
KUN_MKIII_Skin_Palette1
KUN_MKIII_Skin_Palette2
KUN_MKIII_Skin_Palette3
KUN_MKIII_Skin_Palette4
KUN_MKIII_Skin_Palette5
KUN_MKIII_Skin_Palette6

SON_MKIII_GearA1
SON_MKIII_GearB1
SON_MKIII_GearC1
SON_MKIII_Skin_Palette1
SON_MKIII_Skin_Palette2
SON_MKIII_Skin_Palette3
SON_MKIII_Skin_Palette4
SON_MKIII_Skin_Palette5
SON_MKIII_Skin_Palette6
And also I found some "Vegas" skins for SubZero. What is it?

Code: Select all

SUB_Vegas_Skin_Palette1
SUB_Vegas_Skin_Palette2
I apologize. Perhaps the questions are stupid, but I did not follow the news for 3 weeks. . .
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Part of the Klassic Arcade Skin Pack 2 for the MK3 skins (which u need to add like you did with klassic ninja and shang tsung movie skins in experimental as I mentioned above) and the Sub-Zero is the Dimitri Vegas skin which is free for everyone since the latest patch.

https://twitter.com/dimitrivegas/status ... 9340009473
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Hukpo, you got DM/PM.

Yeah, as Rawr mentioned those MK3 skins are now readily available for free for Kombat Pack owners right now. Those without can always use CreamAPI to get them, I'm not sure if it is unlockable via your unlocker. Sub-Zero Dimitri Vegas skin, I have yet to see/unlock yet, although it is supposed to be free for everyone. Dimitri Vegas is the composer of the remixed Mortal Kombat Anthem from the MK11 Launch Trailer.

Hukpo, if you need help further with the time-travel, I suggest the option I mentioned in our last conversation in PM/DM. My gear count has ballooned up to 22xx at the moment, and if the reward unlock pool is as huge as you mentioned, it means they have changed the way these unlocks are done. Previously they're relying on specific towers to place the unlocks and these towers are extremely rare. (case in point: Jax Klassic Arms). Now, what they do is they use the same old rotating towers that you've done and seen but inside them they place these "Selected Characters: Skin/Gear or Augments" towers which unlocks rewards based on which characters you used to complete that tower. (you defeat the tower using Kano, for example, you get Kano's skin, gear or augments). I'm concentrating on Shang Tsung and Nightwolf for a reason. They are the two characters in my inventory that has the most MISSING gears and skins, so the chances of me getting a skin or gear is better when I use these two characters compared to when I use Scorpion, because I'm only missing one gear (a mask calledPath of Fire) and two skins for Scorpion, and the game is more likely to reward me with useless Augments than the gear (only one missing, so very very unliklely to get rewarded) or the two skins (more likely but still rare to get). It's like playing Roulette at the gambling table: you are more likely to win if you bet on colors (red or black) since there are many slots available for them, less likely when you pick odd or even numbers (coz that splits the chances of winning further down), and even rarer to win if you're picking a SPECIFIC number to bet on the roulette wheel to give on.

I'd suggest a Discord channel specifically for this discussion so that we all can share the info we gathered more interactively than responding in a forum post like this, we always seems to miss each other out coz we're all spread over different time zones. Any takers?

Just for a point of reference: my time travels has gathered me enough Nightwolf skins that I'm only missing 9 skins now. 31/40 is the count.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Okay, went back to the future (pun intended) right up to 24 hours ahead in time. Gears unlocked will stay with the character in Kustomization at that point in time, but when time-synced back to the present, it vanishes back into the "locked" status. Even when I've equipped these unlocked gears or skins onto the characters, when traveled back into the present time, your character would change back to its default P1 skin with the unlocked skin/gear back to "locked" status.

Hukpo, if you want, I can sync back up with your unlocker, to see if these unlocked gears/skins have any trace of Content ID on them?

EDIT: your unlocker still error-ed out on me. At this juncture, I'm most probably skin ToT time-travels and gonna stick with the Krypt, new unlocks via Kronika vaults and the dreaded chest refreshes. I'm already groaning when I hear that. You cna still time-travel 90 mins ahead for the Kronika vaults to appear, the question is, are the unlocks gonna stick with you when you travel back to present time?
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

edit: new update check HukpoFuJl youtube
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

stek-kravari wrote:edit: new update check HukpoFuJl youtube
Just presentation. No software updates needed.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Hukpo, your unlocker is working as it should, confirm? Maybe I should check my AV settings again.

EDIT: Nope, still getting UID_READ_ERROR. :(

Got it to work now. Had to delete CreamAPI files, X64TOC and ContentValidation.txt, did a verify files on Steam, and then the unlocker loads. Maybe all my time-traveling has corrupted the TOC and ContentValidation files, or simply CreamAPI not playing nice with it. Either way, I see the neon Sub-Zero now! Good work, Hukpo! :D
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Gonna go time-travel again in the next 20 minutes, but only to "visit" not to "complete" the "future" towers instead. After that difficulty accessing Hukpo's unlocker all thanks to the time-traveling I did, not gonna risk it again. Will report in with a list of interesting finds, if anyone wants to give those "future" towers a go. I'll travel ahead up to 24 hours from 0300 GMT.

Here we go:
Completed towers:

0300GMT -

"Growing Presence" ToT cluster - "Open The Krypt" tower - Random Skin or Augment
Result: I used Liu Kang, and I got a stupid Augment. (Sorry guys...picked LK coz he's missing 6 skins, and I thought he stands a better chance getting a skin with that much skins missing.)

"Pedal to the Metal" ToT cluster - "Step On It" tower - Random Gear or Augment
Result: I used Nightwolf, and I got the "Spirit Walk" headdress. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

Also got the "Ageless Tower Hammer Key", with Kabal's "Bullet Time" skin already unlocked.

0600GMT -

"Stylish Lid" ToT cluster - "Meditative Breathing" tower - Random Gear or Augment
Result: I used Johnny Cage, and I got the "Mystical Magician" hand wraps. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

0900GMT -

"At Ease" ToT cluster - "Strike Force" tower - Random Gear or Augment.
Result: I used Cassie Cage, and I got ....... "Cold Fusion" SKIN!!? WTF!!? But the tower says "Gear or Augment"!!?. Not gonna complain. :lol: . Also got an "Infernal Contract Tower Key", when summoned, lists Jade's "True Edenian"and Cetrion's "Silent Star" skins as rewards for completion. Didn't bother to do it, since the unlocker has unlocked it already. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

EDIT: WAIT.....WHAT!!? These other 4 skins are rewarded as well! Jade's True Edenian, Cetrion's Silent Star, Geras's Loyal Acolyte, Raiden's Red Flag Warning, Sub-Zero's Hard Pack, and Kabal's All Business SKINS! Image

If anyone's up and awake right now, DO THIS TOWER NOW!!! SEVEN SKINS up for grabs!

1200GMT -

"Time to Smash" ToT cluster - "Heavyweight Champ" tower - Random Gear or Augment.
Result: I used Jax, and I got the "Sploder" Thumper. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

1500GMT -

"Perfect Shot" ToT cluster - "Deadeye" tower - Random Gear or Augment.
Result: I used Shao Kahn, and I got "Khuten Vandal's Blade" lance. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

1800GMT -

"Stand and Salute" ToT cluster - "Strike Back" tower - Random Gear or Augment.
Result: I used Sub-Zero, and all I get is a shitty Augment.

2100GMT -

"Quaking Steps" ToT cluster - "Serve The Kahn" tower - Random Gear or Augment.
Result: I used Nightwolf, and I got the "Oleander" tomahawk. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

0300GMT (next day) -

"Another Journey" ToT cluster - "Spirit Strikes" tower - Random Gear or Augment.
"Nightmare Rising" ToT cluster - "Climb The Ranks" tower - Random Skin or Augment.
Result: I used Shang Tsung and Scorpion for the respective towers, and both yielded only shitty Augments.
====================ALL TOWERS COMPLETED==================
This ends the report (from the future! :P) for today's and early tomorrow's 24-hour cycle of towers in ToT with potential skins or Gears unlocks. Basically the 3-hour rightmost ToT cluster gives Gears, 2-hour second from the right ToT cluster gives shitty Augments, while the 12-hours leftmost cluster gives Skins.

Now, who's gonna wake up every 3 hours and do this bullshit? :p

P/s: some of the towers I mentioned here may be hiding Gear that can be directly unlocked, not random. They may be hiding behind the "Brutal" difficulty, which will only be visible once you've beaten the game in normal difficulty.

Me? I'm just gonna jump into my DeLorean and head back to August 16th 2019 0445GMT. A.k.a, the present. :lol:
Last edited by scphsega on Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

"999,999 Gears Collected."

Really, Hukpo? :lol:
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

So much for just focusing on Shang Tsung and Nightwolf... Well, since you're doing the other chars as well, I'll let you handle it with the time traveling thingy. :D

I'm not seeing these towers yet is because you went into the future so I'll wait. The names seem to be different though so maybe you did this while I was sleeping so I missed them. :/

Just update the database whenever you can since you already did the towers.
Last edited by Rawr on Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

You can always do a counter-pick based on what I'm doing, coz I'm updating them early enough before the tower expires. :p Or we could work out a system by comparing out missing gears/skins databases and each of us pick a different character. I thought with the lack of responses here, that I was the only one doing this, so I spread them around.

The other characters are mostly on their last 1 or 2 gears left to unlock and those usually will not yield gear or skin unlocks. I've kept my own checklist on a tablet, and I'm doing it based on which character stands a better chance at unlocking.

Also, after my experience with Nightwolf unlocks yesterday, which gave me 3 consecutive "Spring Lightning" skin duplicates back to back, I'm kinda wary about concentrating on single character compared to spreading it around.

The time-travel thingy isn't necessary anymore I think, since we now know the pattern these towers appear: every 3-hour towers yields Gear unlocks, every 12-hour towers rewards Skins. Ignore the augment 2-hour towers.

I wanted so badly to do Scorpion since I play him the most, but I know full well that his "Path of Fire" mask, and "Hell to Pay and "Slow Burn" skins are in the "unobtainables" category. And picking crappy characters like D'vorah and Liu Kang only coz their inventory are the ones with the most missing, is demotivating coz I don't like playing them.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”