MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Blotto
Mortal

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Post by Blotto »

Migania wrote:
blindninja97 wrote:
Rawr wrote: Any plans on adding Augments in future versions? Maybe before or when Spawn DLC is released? Really the only thing left in this game left untouched. x3 of each would be nice.
Problem with that would be the sheer number of them... I'm fairly sure there are probably at least a hundred per character, maybe more. Combined with the fact that augments are purely, totally and utterly random... well.
Im pretty sure they are random to obtain but each of them has unique id or something like that. Theres no need to add every single one of them to unlocker, just the most rare ones.
I also would say that the augment IDs differ from sort to sort. Maybe all "single player", "AI" and "currencies" have a different starting/end number or something like that.
I have no idea how that all works in general, but I guess you guys understand what I'm talking about.

That way, maybe one (HukpoFuJl :D) could apply a option to only add 4 of all "Single Player" or "AI" augments.

HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

blindninja97 wrote:
Rawr wrote: Any plans on adding Augments in future versions? Maybe before or when Spawn DLC is released? Really the only thing left in this game left untouched. x3 of each would be nice.
Problem with that would be the sheer number of them... I'm fairly sure there are probably at least a hundred per character, maybe more. Combined with the fact that augments are purely, totally and utterly random... well.
No, it's no random. It's unique, like skins. And I have all of it.
I just haven't figured out how to make this function in the Unlocker yet.
Maybe like ToT modifiers. Button "Set all augments to 100 pieces" :)
Blotto
Mortal

Post by Blotto »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
blindninja97 wrote:
So, you did alrdy unlock them for you? :O
HeitorLimaVerde
Mortal
PSN: LimaVerdeBR
XBox Live: HeitorLimaVerde

Post by HeitorLimaVerde »

HukpoFuJl wrote: No, it's no random. It's unique, like skins. And I have all of it.
It would be great.
MK 10: Who's next?
MK 11: You're next!
MK 12: Who? Me?
MK 13: Yes! You!
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

HeitorLimaVerde wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote: No, it's no random. It's unique, like skins. And I have all of it.
It would be great.
I agree. Set all augments to 100 pieces would be allright
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

daniel7lievano wrote:
HeitorLimaVerde wrote:
It would be great.
I agree. Set all augments to 100 pieces would be allright
I'd want maybe 5, 10 at most, TBH. lol Because I personally don't like my augment lists cluttered, so I tend to clear out everything except what I know I'd actually be using. So selling 100 of any augment as the system currently works would be... super obnoxious.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
blindninja97 wrote:
Yes, exactly like ToT. Augs added are just like that, especially when using the Shrine.

Seeing how you changed how items are added with consumables in 1.8 vs 1.7, you can make it a repeatable button like the forge items for x3/x6 of each. As there is only 3 sockets per equip, you'd only need 3 augs of each unless you like having multiple equips with augs in the same category then you'd just have to press the button however many times needed to get more in groups of x3/x6.
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
blindninja97 wrote:
definitely would love to see that in the unlocker Huk
MKTScorpion90
Mortal

Post by MKTScorpion90 »

I registered to this website just to say thank you and tell how how much I appreciate your work how can I donate to you? I cant imagine how hard and time consuming it must be to make this tool work excellent job and to everyone complaining about augments give your self max kronika spheres and soul fragments go to the krypt and find 3 soul chest next to each other (i use the very back of the deadwoods next to the bridge) open them use the kronika sphere and repeat that's the fastest way I find to get augments it gives you 3 per soul container and it's faster then going and refilling the chests have over 100 augments of each type with almost every character gives this guy a break I tried coding once its the most difficult thing I have ever done I never figured it out and keep ins mind it's one person doing all this
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

MKTScorpion90 wrote:I registered to this website just to say thank you and tell how how much I appreciate your work how can I donate to you? I cant imagine how hard and time consuming it must be to make this tool work excellent job and to everyone complaining about augments give your self max kronika spheres and soul fragments go to the krypt and find 3 soul chest next to each other (i use the very back of the deadwoods next to the bridge) open them use the kronika sphere and repeat that's the fastest way I find to get augments it gives you 3 per soul container and it's faster then going and refilling the chests have over 100 augments of each type with almost every character gives this guy a break I tried coding once its the most difficult thing I have ever done I never figured it out and keep ins mind it's one person doing all this
You can donate here, its on the first page of this thread:
https://mortal-kombat.xyz/donate/
Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

Hello, is the Valentine content in the unlocker or not? soon St Pat content is going to come out aswell.
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

Tr3v wrote:Hello, is the Valentine content in the unlocker or not? soon St Pat content is going to come out aswell.
Yes, Valentines Brutalities are in the unlocker
LizardCP146
Mortal

Post by LizardCP146 »

is there a way to unlock one specific gear item, intro/victory, or skin instead of just receiving all?
immortalhate
Mortal

Post by immortalhate »

Will this unlock the Russian skarlet outfit execlusive?
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

immortalhate wrote:Will this unlock the Russian skarlet outfit execlusive?
yes

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”